Status: Finished ; Sequel coming!

Where I Want to Be

Chapter 3

I groaned when i heard the loud blaring of my phone indicating some idiot was calling me at half past 5 in the morning.
“Hallo?” I muttered groggily , way too sleepy to check caller I.D
I rolled onto my side to see Matt no longer next to me and sigh.
“Hey grumpy” my best friend in the entire world’s voice came through the speaker.
I sat up instantly , “Tannie!!! Aww I have missed your sexy voice”
She laughed , “and I have missed yours hon. That’s why I’m visiting you in 2 weeks”
“What?” I squealed , “damn girl that’s the best enws I have heard in a long time”
She giggled , “I have thought so. Now why were you so groggy? Matt irritating you?”
I laughed ; “nah my best friend , Tanya Riback , woke me up at half past 5!”
“Ohhhhh!” she giggled , “I forgot about time difference. It’s noon here”
Tanya lives in London with her sister , she moved out here when we were finished with college and has not returned except for visiting me. We have been best friends since kindergarten when I shared my twinkie with her and ever since then we have been best friends.
“Now where’s loverboy? I know he’s not there otherwise he would have already yelled at me for waking him” she teased
I chuckled , “no he’s already working. I just woke up and saw he was gone”
“I will give him some lectures once I’m there alright Kar”
I laughed ; “fine by me. He’s already not getting sex so he’s a little frustrated”
“he in trouble?”
“no not really. I’m on my period but I made him think he’s in trouble so he’s extra cute”
“Shame on you Kari-bear”
“I don’t want him knowing when I’m on my period” I laughed.
She laughed , “well babe I’ll talk to you later , a very handsome man just walked in”
I chuckled , “fine replace me , that’s fine”
“I love you Kari”
“Love you too Tanni. Bye , flirt a little okay?”
“Alright bye”
Not able to sleep anymore , I stood up from the warm bed and quickly slipped on a T-shirt , skipant and sneakers and decided to go for a run on the treadmill in the home gym.
An hour after heavy sweating , loud music , and 3 bottles of waters I slowly stretched to relieve my muscles that might ache tomorrow.
“O-oh I-I’m s-s-sorry I don’t mean to interrup’’ I heard a small voice behind me.
I smiled at the blonde girl , she looked about 19 years old and completely scared.
She was new
“No it’s fine. I was just finished here. I’m Karina”
Her eyes grew wide , “I’m sorry ma’am. If I knew you were Miss Karina I would have been more polite”
I chuckled slightly , “no please. You act as if I’m the queen. Just call me Kari”
“I’d rather... I’m scared of your boyfriend , and your friends”
“I’m not sweetie. They are actually scared of me. Especially my boyfriend”
She gave me a nervous smile in return.
“What’s your name sweetie?”
“E-Elizabeth ma’am”
“You’re new right?”
“Y-yes ma’am. I-I was transfered from the Atreyu gang. Sir Alex Varkatzas sent me over”
“Whose uhm girl are you?”
“Sir Synyster Gates told me I’m being held for sir Christ. He’s coming-“
“back tomorrow , I know. Are you alright Elizabeth?”
“I don’t want to be here ma’am. But I—my dad sold me to Atreyu when I turned 18”
“I’m sorry. That’s awful. If you ever need anyone , I’m here. And please stop with the ma’am. I sound so old”
She laughed , “thank you ma—Kari”
“You’re welcome. Well if you’ll excuse me I’m going for a hot shower”
“Enjoy and thanks”
I bid her goodbye and walked out of the room and into my bedroom.
I heard the shower running and smiled , I walked into the shower to see Matt’s naked ass staring me in the face.
Grinning , I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower. I touched his shoulder slightly.
He jumped slightly and turned around , relieved to see me.
“scared it was someone else?” I asked , amusement written clearly on my face.
He chuckled after a few seconds. “there’s this girl. She uhm.. she’s been following me around everywhere , threatening to tell you that I’m cheating and stuff. I was scared this was her and you’d walk in and get the wrong idea and then I’d lose you”
“who is this girl? Must I go punch her in the face?”
“I kicked her out. Her name was Jenny. One of Jimmy’s whores”
“when did it happen?”
“Yesterday”
I laughed , “can you actually believe it? Thee M.Shadows is scared of his wittle girlfriend”
He stuck out his tongue , “she’s scary when she’s mad. Trust me , I know. I piss her off alot”
I laughed and hugged his body. Kissing his lips tenderly.
“I met someone today in the gym.”
“a man someone , a girl someone?”
“a girl. Her name is Elizabeth. Scared little thing , kept calling me ma’am”
“They all have to call you ma’am and be polite to you. That’s the first rule when anybody gets hired or sold into the mansion”
“Matty...”
He grinned , “enough about whores. When’s your period over?”
My eyes widened , “how did you---?”
“I saw the tampon box in the trash. Gross as it might sound”
I laughed , “then you know I wasn’t really punishing you right?”
He grinned , “fuck yes! The best news ever”
I laughed and kissed his lips , “my period stops Friday. If I’m staying on schedule”
“I do hope so.”
I chuckled , “of course. Now I’m going to wash me body”
“Let me princess”
He took the washcloth and poured soap on before slowly washing my shoulders , neck , back and front.
Once he was done , he kissed my shoulder.
“Thanks babe. Now let’s get out alright? I’m cold”
He chuckled , “of course”
Matt shut off the shower and we got out , both wrapping towels around our bodies.
“Are you done working today?” I asked him as I was busy putting some clothes for the day.
He shook his head and sigh ; “no. I have a big day today. Russians wants to talk to us today. They want part of the Mob business. Then Halestorm ; Escape and Hollywood Undead is having dinner here , we have to talk to Sam Watherston. He wants us to kill someone for him”
I frowned immediately , “that’s awful. Are you going to?”
“That’s what we’re going to decide tonight”
“How could someone arrange for a mob to kill someone he knows?”
He gave me a soft smile and stroke the hair out of my face.
“People can be twisted. But hey , it brings in money for us so it’s okay”
“It’s not okay to kill someone”
“Baby” he groaned , “Just let it go. Please”
“Fine” I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss when he pouted.
“Don’t be mad at me. I can’t go a day with you being mad at me”
“I’m not mad at you Dimple”
He gave me a cute smile , his dimples popping out and I almost didn’t believe he was the head leader of a notorious gang.
“So do you want to have breakfast with me?”
“That’ll be nice babe. I can spare half an hour for you”
“Just half an hour?”
“You know if I could I would have spend everyday with you the whole time”
“Now let’s go alright?” I gave him a kiss and took his hand , yanking him downstairs to the kitchen.
We walked downstairs and into the kitchen where a few whores sat.
They all stood up when Matt walked in.
“what are you doing in here?” Matt asked with a voice even I’m afraid of.
“Uhm s-s-s-sir , we-we-we uhm w-we uhm th-thought th-t-t-that w-we could g-get m—“
I cut the brunette off , “they were just getting food for Brian and Zacky. I heard Bri give them orders. You know how they can eat”
Matt gave them all a death glare. The brunette gave me a thankful look and then looked down at Matt’s enticing glare.
“Get them both a sandwich and leave.”
“y-yes s-sir”
“Baby.. will you please go get me a jacket. I didn’t know it was so cold. Please”
“Okay” Matt said with a much softer look and then looked back at the girls.
“I expect you to be gone once I’m back”
“Yes sir”
Matt walked out and I returned my gaze to the trembling women standing in front of me.
“Anyone want to tell me what you’re really doing in here?”
“Oh , uhm... well we’re kind of hiding from sir Vengeance and sir Gates ma’am”
“why?”
“Ma’am I know they are your best friends but... they’re kinda intimidating. Well they all are especially Sir Shadows but he’s cooled down if he’s with you. Anyway ma’am they ... well...they scare us”
I let out a chuckle. “They scare everyone. Well go , before Shadows come back. I won’t tell anyone”
She nodded , “thanks ma’am”
They walked out and I sigh , shaking my head before going over to the fridge and took out the ingredients to make waffles.
**
“Something smells delicious” Matt commented , wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck.
“I haven’t even started cooking yet babe”
“I wasn’t talking about food”
I laughed and turned around , seeing he brought one of his hoodies for me.
“Thanks hon” I said and pecked his lips , pulling on the hoodie.
He sat down on the island , and I returned to cooking.
“Oh! You wouldn’t believe who called me this morning”
He shook his head , “who?”
“Tanya! She’s coming to visit in 2 weeks”
He smiled , “that’s fantastic baby.”
I pouted ; “please. Do not jump up and down”
He laughed loudly , “She’s not my best friend Kar. I already have them all here”
I smiled and with a raised eyebrow pointed towards myself
“of course , I also have my best girl here”
“Your only girl , I would hope”
He gave me a shrug ; “yeah you would hope”
“Matt!” I scolded and started laughing along with him.
“Of course you’re my only girl baby. I don’t want anyone else but you”
Our soppy moment was interrupted by obnoxious Zacky , Bri and Jim.
“Awww so cheesy Matthew. This will be heard by the rest of the mafia”
Matt gave Brian the finger while I just laughed , putting another batch in the waffle iron.
“Cooking for us too Kar-Kar?” Jimmy asked , jumping up and down.
“Yes Jim I was planning on it”
Jimmy grinned at me and then all three of them came over to me and gave me wet kisses on my cheek. I grimaced at the wetness and rubbed it off on the sleeve of Matt’s hoodie.
Tony walked towards the beginning of the kitchen , looking uncertain. I nodded at him to give him permission of coming in since he’s rather scared off Matt. Well... everybody is.
“Uhm sir” he directed his attention towards Matt.
Matt gave him a warning glare , “what?”
“Here’s some people to see you. They say it’s urgent”
Matt groaned and looked at me with an apologetical look , “I’m busy Tony”
“I know sir but...” he trailed off , his face giving away the regret of bothering Matt.
“No it’s fine Tony. Shadows will be out in a second”
“Alright ma’am” Tony gave me a smile and walked out of the kitchen.
“I told him I was busy Karina!” Matt yelled.
My anger that I didn’t know I even had flared up in me. I hated violence and yelling which was ironic since I’m dating the epitome of violence.

“Don’t yell at me Matt and you will go out there , see what they want and come back. It’s quick and easy. Your waffle will be waiting for you and so will I”
Matt sigh , “Brian come with me. Zacky and Jim don’t leave her sight.”
Matt walked over to me and gave me a peck on my cheek , “sorry I yelled”
I nodded and smiled at him , taking out the waffle and setting another spoon full of batter in the iron.
“hey guys when’s Johnny coming back anyway?”
Zacky grinned , “at 5. Then we’re going to the strip club” he sang loudly.
I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue at the grinning fools in front of me.
Bad boys... Can’ live with them , can’t live without them.