Status: Finished ; Sequel coming!

Where I Want to Be

Chapter 4

It was already past 6 am in the morning when Matt came back to the mansion.
“Baby , why are you up?” Matt slurred , drunk out of his mind.
I kept the anger at bay and decided to just let it slide , he had the right to hang out with his friends but maybe he has to come back when they come back? Which was 4 hours ago.
“You just woke me up actually” I kept my tone calm and short , I didn’t want to give away the fact that I was mad and disappointed.
He send me a drunken grin ; “y-yeah I’m pretty drunk”
“That I can see Matt”
He stumbled over to me after getting his shirt off and leaned down to kiss me. I backed away and placed my hand on his chest , stopping him forcefully.
“Come on baby , you know you want me” he whined drunkenly , starting to lean down again.
“No Matt! You’re drunk and I can’t have sex with you if you’re like this”
He started kissing down my neck , leaving wet blobs all over it.
“Stop it! Matthew stop it!”
He pouted drunkenly and pushed me away ; “you never wanna have fucking sex with me”
“Oh grow up Matt. We had sex last night and the night before”
“Fuck off Karina. Maybe I just need to get myself a whore like the other guys so I can have sex whenever I want”
I know that he’s drunk and probably won’t even remember this in the morning , but it still hurt nonetheless.
“Fine , if that’s what you want I will go sleep on the couch” I muttered , walking out of the room and downstairs to the living room.
I got a duvet out of the linen closet and lied down on the couch , closing my eyes and trying to keep the tears at bay.
THE NEXT MORNING
JOHNNY’S POV
Jim and I came bouncing down the stairs , on the way to get some food. When we got to the living room , we came to a halt seeing Kari sleeping on the couch.
“hey bro , I know I’ve been away for a week or so but ...”
“No John , this is new. Probably a drunken Matt making a fool out of himself.”
I nodded ; “well he did come home awfully late. I heard him coming in”
Jimmy nodded and sat down next to a sleeping Kari.
“Kar?” he asked , his voice soft and full of concern.
She whimpered and then fluttered her eyes open looking up at us with confused eyes.
“why are you staring at me?” she asked.
I laughed ; “why are you sleeping on the couch honey?” I asked her , while Jim stroked the hair out of her face.
“Matt was drunk , he said mean things and I couldn’t sleep with him there”
“what did he say?”
She shook her head ; “that he’d rather have a whore than me”
Jimmy and I gasped ; “Karra I’m sure he didn’t mean it”
“I know” she sigh “he was drunk. He tried to have sex with me and I told him not to , and he started saying those things... I don’t know”
I sat down next to her on the other side , “I just know he’s gonna regret it once he wakes up and hears what he did”
Jim nodded , “yeah hon , he’s gonna wake up and see you’re not next to him. Then he’ll wonder what he did and we’ll tell him and he’d be soooo pissed at himself”
Kari chuckled softly , “thanks guys. Now” she stood up , “who wants some breakfast?”
“we all do hon. Except don’t make some for Matt. He doesn’t deserve the Kari special” I told her , earning a hearted laugh from her.
Zacky came down the stairs while the food was still cooking and instantly picked Kari up , swinging her around.
“I love you , I love you , I love you , I love you” he screamed.
Once he sat her down he chuckled at her bewildered look , “you made chocolate chip pancakes. That’s my favorite”
“well I’m glad I’m appreciated” she laughed , kissing the three of us ,plus Brian who just walked into the kitchen , on the cheeks.
Jimmy quietly excused himself without Kar knowing , and walked upstairs.
Matt’s POV
I was awoken by my body hitting the ground forcefully. With a panic I opened my eyes and glared at Jimmy who wasn’t laughing as you’d think he would.
“What the fuck is fucking wrong with you?” I growled.
“What the fuck is wrong with you , huh Matt?”
“Oh fuck off Jimmy I have a shitty hangover and I don’t have time for your quizzes”
“You don’t remember what you told Karina last night?” he asked.
By now my heart was pounding , and my eyes turned wider while my mouth turned dry. “what are you talking about?” I asked slowly.
“You fucking told her that you’d rather have a whore than her when she declined your forcefully proposal to have sex while you were drunk out of your mind”
I was gonna throw up. Right here , right now. The alcohol and the memory of what I told the only girl I’d ever love was both triggering my hurling sense.
I jumped up and ran to the bathroom , emptying the contents of my stomache.
When I came back , Jimmy was still standing there with the most disappointed look I’d only have seen with my parents.
“You forced her to have sex Matt!! You told her you rather wanted to have a whore than her. Tell me this , where have you been from the time we left till 6am?”
I shook my head , “I swear I didn’t cheat or anything. I just drank , I had to just get away from the mob and...” I trailed off , “she didn’t sleep in the bed did she?”
“No. She’s pretty pissed off”
I grabbed my head and muttered a string of cuss words.
“Go talk to her bud. Before you lose her”
I nodded and hurried down the stairs where Kari was sitting next to Brian and Zack.
“Baby?” I asked once I came to a halt.
Her head snapped up from the food she was eating.
“Can I talk to you , please please?”
She nodded and sent a smile to the guys before following me outside to the garden.
We sat down on the grass , she sat next to me but kept her distance.
“I know how much you love being outside because of the quietness and I think this is the best place to get you to forgive me” I let out a nervous chuckle.
She looked down at her lap , I felt like crying. Never in the 13 years I’ve known and loved her has she ever been this mad at me.
“I’m so sorry Kari. I’m so freakin sorry. I’m so sorry. You have to believe me. I was wasted , I didn’t mean what I was saying. I swear if it wasn’t for Jim I wouldn’t even have known what I was saying. Babe come on please forgive me , please please please please”
She nodded and stood up , walking around the garden and then came to sit in front of me on her knees.
“I love you Matty. I was so hurt when you said those.... awful things but then I realized that you were drunk and you didn’t mean it. You didn’t mean it... right?”
I shook my head frantically , “of course not baby. Of course not”
“You didn’t cheat right?”
“No”
“You still love me?”
“More and more everyday”
She nodded and crawled into my lap , burying her head in my stomache pecking it.
“I forgive you baby”
I grinned and kissed her on her lips again , pecking a few times before giving her a proper kiss again.