Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 10

“Hmm” Matt grinned , showing his dimples. “That was the best night of my life since the tour started”
I laughed and kissed his chest. “I missed you babe. I missed cuddling. The bed is cold without you”
“Which bed?” he asked , referring to my bed or his since we always spend the night no matter what house.
“Both. I really think we need a dog. One that can stay at yours when we’re there and one that can stays with me when we’re at mine”
“Are you asking or saying?”
I laughed , “thinking.”
“Oh thinking hey? And who’s going to pay for this thought of yours?”
I smacked his chest , “I’m not a golddigger Matthew”
He laughed and kissed my nose slightly , “fine. We can get a dog. On one condition”
“Name it” I said , climbing ontop of him laying my head down on his stomache.
“It has to be a labrador”
I grinned , “exactly what I was thinking.”

Matt was called up by Zacky to go play COD so as soon as he was up and dressed , I stood up pulling on Matt’s shirt and boxers from last night and made my way outside to the living area.
I spotted some random girl sitting in the kitchen alone , drinking coffee. I figured it was probably the girl Brian had last night and started wondering why he hasn’t chased her away yet since that’s what he always does after a one night stand.
She looked up as soon as she saw me.
I smiled politely at her , “hey. I’m Mea”
She grinned and hugged me tightly. To say I was slightly caught of guard was an understatement but I hugged her back nonetheless.
“I’m Michelle. It’s nice to meet you”
My eyes turned wide as soon as she said that and a grin appeared on my face. “You’re the famous Michelle Bri has been bragging about”
She laughed , “I’m guessing he told you about me?”
I nodded , “oh yeah he can’t stop bragging about you. But I’m the only one who knows about you”
She laughed , “well I’m glad he told you. Zacky’s girl... she doesn’t really like me” she admitted , sitting down on the chair again.
I frowned , “you met her? When?”
“Last night. You weren’t there. Bri told me you and your boyfriend was having some alone time since you just arrived”
I nodded , “well was she mean to you?”
She shook her head and took a sip of her coffee. “She told me that I was just a whore Brian was keeping until he sees ... Gena or someone like that again”
I frowned , “I’m sure she didn’t mean it. She liked Gena but Brian and her was just friends with benefits. She moved on already. Neither of them liked each other”
She smiled , “well I don’t care. Bri likes me and I have at least one friend”
I grinned , “of course”
Brian walked in after I have gotten myself coffee and grinned when he saw us talking.
“Well I see you met my girlfriend?” he asked me , kissing Michelle on the lips.
I smiled happily , “yeah don’t lose her Bri. I might kill ya”
He smiled warmly and kissed me on the forehead , “you’re a great best friend”
“Don’t forget it” I laughed and the couple in front of me grinned at me happily. “Well I can see you want to kiss and stuff so I’ll just go look for my big bear”
They laughed at me and I hopped out to the game room where Matt was sitting fully concentrating on the game with Zacky who was just having fun.
I laughed at the sight.
“Shut up! We’re concentrating” Matt snapped. Zacky shook his head , twirling his finger around his ear to say Matt’s crazy.
I chuckled again and started kissing Matt’s sweetspot on his neck.
“M-M-Mea stop it”
I laughed ; “oh come on. Lay off the game”
“Nope”
Zacky looked at me with pleading eyes when the game ended and Matt smacked him on the head for not even gaining more than a hundred points where Matt has again had a top score win.
“Matt. Be nice or I’m taking away the game” God I was acting like his mom.
“You can’t do that. I’m 4months oIder than you”
I smacked him on the arm and Zacky laughed , high fiving me before walking out of the room.
“You! Meandra Williams should run away... NOW!”
I laughed uncontrollably and started running. He dropped the remote of the X-Box and started chasing me , catching me at the stairs.
“Now you never smack me or scold me again” He whispered in my ear kissing it softly.
“Your mom gave me permission” I said sticking my tongue out and moved slightly out of his grip.
He laughed and pecked my lips , “I... no... you’re a weird girl baby”
“But yet you like me a lot”
He rolled his eyes and smacked my ass before walking into the kitchen where Bri and Michelle was still sitting. They smiled at him and Brian quickly introduced Matt to Michelle.
Brian raised his eyebrow at me , “you got Matt off Call Of Duty?”
I laughed , “he’s a big baby. One tiny tap on his wittle arm and he’s crying like a todler”
Matt rolled his eyes at me and punched Brian on the shoulder when he made yet another comment about whipped Matt is.
After awhile of the four of us just talking about random things , Jimmy and Lea walked in looking as though they just raded a sweetshop.
“How are you so happy at this time of the morning?” I asked Lea. She and Jimmy grinned and then opened their mouths and said together :
“We never slept”
I gave them a confused look , ‘then what did you do?”
Matt shook his head and sat his hand on my leg , “babe don’t ask that. I saw whipped cream in their bunk”
The guys laughed while I cringed my nose , “oh... then... never mind”
Brian gave me a raised eyebrow , “you know you can’t really talk right? According to Matt you wore a skimpy outfit last night and took control”
Matt’s face was priceless as he shut his eyes and then gave one of the angriest death glares to Brian. Matt then gave me a uncertain apologetical look.
“babe...”
“You talked to Brian?”
He looked like a deer caught in headlights , gaping like a fish out of water. The truth is I’m not really mad at Matt but God it’s entertaining to watch him squirm.
The guys all started laughing at Matt’s face but Brian was quickly shut up by a punch on the shoulder from Matt.
“It was so nice. I had to” his voice was high pitched and that was a clear sign that he was beyond nervous and had nothing good to say.
Leana and Michelle warned Matt that what he just said he shouldn’t have but Matt ignored them as he stared at me with a helpless look.
“ahh.. I see it was nice. Alright. Then you’re forgiven” it gave me a sign of pride that Matt was still entertained by our sexlife since he could get any girl he wants and I know he chose me , he did everything in his power to make me love and trust him but sometimes I’m still insecure about our relationship. I mean , I’m just a normal doctor and he’s a rockstar wanted by countless groupies.
“Mea...”
“I mean it Matt. I forgive you , I was never angry. It’s stupid to get angry at things like that. Life is too short”
“Oh thank fuck. But you...” he pointed towards Brian , “are not off the hook”
Brian smirked , “you are a scared little guy aren’t you Shadows?”
Matt gave him the finger , “you are one dead little guy aren’t you Gates?” he mocked making us all laugh while Brian glared.
Matt gave him that infamous M.Shadows stare making Bri squirm. He then started running and Matt laughed , pecked my lips and chased Brian.

Meanwhile as the chasing of Brian and Matt still went on , Johnny Zack and a very , very grumpy Ellie walked in.
“Hey Mea , Michelle. Your boyfriends are running around in circles. D’ya know?” Johnny asked.
Chelle and I both laughed , “yeah something about Bri being in trouble with Matt for telling Mea that Matt told Bri what they did last night” Chelle said making the boys confuse while Lea and I laughed , Ellie just rolled her eyes.
“huh?” they asked. We burst out laughing and Chelle just smiled and said they were fooling around.
“Well Jim , Johnny... let’s join” Zacky grinned and the three guys ran to the gameroom where Bri and Matt was now fighting playfully.
Ellie got herself some coffee and without a word she walked out of the room causing Lea and I to furrow our eyebrows. Michelle looked heartbroken.
“See?” she pointed to the door where Ellie just stomped through , “I told you she hated me”
“I’m gonna go talk to her” I said and stood up , walking over to the bunk area where Ellie was laying.
“El?” I called once I saw her. She was laying down on her stomache and groaned softly. She sat back up and then looked at me.
“What Mea?”
Her tone was cold and malicious. What has gotten into this girl?? Last night she was the bubbly Ellie I know and love and now she’s suddenly... well this Ellie.
“What has gotten into you?” I asked her sitting down next to her.
“Besides you being besties with that new girl? Also Zacky that thinks we should just part ways”
“Michelle is nice. She’s already a good friend Ellie. Why do you hate her this much? You don’t even know her. And I think you misunderstood Zack—“
“You’re not a fucking psyciatrist Meandra! Don’t tell me what I misunderstand. I know far more of this than you princess” she yelled.
“I never said—“
“No. Don’t.” She raised her hand to stop me , “Zack and I are over. And for our friendship...”
“What the hell are you talking about Ellie?” I asked her calmly.
“I wasn’t done! Don’t interrupt me Mea” she screamed at the top of her lungs , “we are nothing. Our friendship is history. So leave me the fuck alone”
“What did I do?”
“You are never there for me. Only your precious boyfriend and job is important”
I gasped , “you know that is not true Ellie. Whatever your problem is , you can talk to me. You can always talk to me Ellie”
“No.” She shook her head , “just fuck off. I don’t want anything of you” she spat and walked out with a bag I didn’t even know she has packed.

“Ellie!” I yelled but she stormed out and after hearing some of the guys’ voices asking where she was going , and Lea spatting that she was a bitch Ellie was gone