Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 11

“What the hell happened Zack?” I asked him softly as the two of us was sat outside on the swings.
The bus was moving in half an hour to Atlantic City where the guys would do two shows.
“She’s a bitch” He shrugged , “she has been distant for a while. I think... I think she might be cheating on me Meanny. I found messages from guys on the answering phone , asking when they’d hang out again and stuff. Now she’s taken it out on you because you’re in a happy relationship and she hates Michelle because Chelle has taken a lot of attention off of her”
I frowned , “what happened to El..” My question was rhetorical and Zack sigh , hugging me.
“I don’t know. But , we’ll get over this. I’m not about to let her ruin my tour. Even if we have been dating for fuck knows how many years”
I grinned and pecked his cheek. “Yeah. Now let’s get back in before the bus leaves without us.
Zack laughed and we made our way back to the bus. Matt was standing outside with Brian and his eyes turned wide as soon as he saw me.
I gave him a confused look , “what’s wrong with you?” I asked snickering. Both him and Brian was acting very weird.
“N-nothing baby” he said. I leaned up to kiss him but he turned his head , letting me kiss his cheek.
“Seriously? First Ellie and now you. What’s up?”
“I said nothing Mea. Just drop it” he snapped.
I sighed and looked at the two guys for help. Brian was smoking and gave me an apologetical look.
I finally catched on , I smell smoke on Matt when I first walked up to him but I let it go as Brian who was smoking.
“You smoked didn’t you?” I asked Matt. His eyes turned wide and he slowly swallowed.
“Uhm..”