Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 9

Time was running out before our next show and I still haven’t talked to Mea. I haven’t talked to her since last night after she had dinner with my parents and Amy.
I sigh and stood up from the bunk , walking out to the concert. Brian gave me a wide grin , his eyes sparked with mischief.
“what?” I growled , unable to comprehend why he would be so happy to see me.
“Oh nothing” he sung.
I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom , exercising my vocals.
“Matt? You have 5 minutes. Come on” Danny told me , smiling at me.
I nodded and followed him out to backstage where the guys already were. But the girls weren’t there.
“Hey where’s El and Lea?” I asked Jimmy as he was bouncing up and down.
“Uhm prob watching the show”
I had a feeling he was lying but I wasn’t going to push it. Simply because we did’t have any time.
JB came running in , telling us that it was time and with a last glance at my phone I felt my heart slightly break.
No messages
No phone calls.
Nothing.
“What’s up Miami?” I screamed into the mic.
The crowd cheered loudly , girls throwing underwear and bras at us.
“You wanna hear some music?”
“No man , they are here for tea and cake” Brian said , sarcasm dripping his every word.
The crowd all laughed.
“Well fuck you too Syn. Anyway , let’s give these kids some songs. What do you want to hear first?”
The crowd roared with suggestions but we decided to fulfill some guys in the front row that suggested we do welcome to the family.

**
After finishing a set of songs , we decided to end with our newest song that I just wrote for Mea.
“Okay guys.. The guys , why I don’t know , decided to let us play this for our last set. So get ready for a soppy slow song I wrote for my girl”
The girls in the crowd cheered while they guys just yelled that “Mea was hot but I was whipped” to which my so called best friends agreed to.
I laughed and started the song :
A lonely road , crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love , purpose hard to find.
When I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can’t help but wish that I was there back where I’d love to be. Oh yeah.
Dear God the only thing I ask of You is to hold her when I’m not around
When I’m much too far away.
We all need that person who can be true to you but I left her when I found her
And now I wish I stayed cause I’m lonely and I’m tired
I’m missing you again , oh no... Once again.
There’s nothing here for me on this barren road
There’s no one here while the city sleeps and all the shops are closed
Can’t help but think of the times I’ve had with you.
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through , oh yeah...
After the show , we walked off stage . I sat down , grabbing myself a bottle of water before checking my phone again.
My heart leapt as I saw I had one new message.
Mea : 00:24
You looked hot tonight ;)
I immediately replied , confused by her message.
Matt : 00:24
I always look hot. How did you know?
Mea : 00:25
Come out to the swings :)
My heart was pounding as a grin formed on my lips. Excitedly , I ran out to the abandoned swings and I almost died at the sight.
There Mea was , swinging on the black swing. A grin on her beautiful face.
“You’re – oh my God , you’re here” I cheered.
She laughed and stood up , swinging her arms around my neck. I lifted her and kissed her on her mouth swinging her around.
“Oh God I missed you! You have no idea!”
“Oh I know” she laughed , pecking my lips , “Zacky told me on the way over here that you were , and I quote , a ‘depressed buffy’”
I laughed , “Zacky picked you up?”
“Yup and Ellie”
“Babe you have no idea how mad I was that I haven’t heard of you”
She laughed ; “I’m sorry.”
I nodded and kissed her again , “did you watch the show?”
“Oh yeah” she nodded , giving my hand a squeeze , “I loved the song you wrote to me”
“ I was hoping you would”
I puller her to me , not in the mood to talk and kissed her on the mouth. It turned out to be a heated make out session as she pulled me down to the swings and continued lustfully kissing me. I soon broke the kiss , placing deep kisses on her neck.
Mea moaned loudly , causing the bulge in my pants to grow.
“Baby you’re getting me turned on” I whispered in her ear. She started nibbling on my ear , licking my earring.
“That was what I was hoping for” she whispered seductily
“Mea , the uhm paparazzi...”
She nodded and sucked on my ear. “Let’s go to the bus”
I nodded and hastily stood up , throwing her over my shoulder and sprinted to the bus. When we got there , Brian was having sex with some girl.
I growned , knowing that Mea won’t go for that.
“Come on baby , take me to your bunk”
I looked at her surprised “you don’t care that Bri’s here?”
She shook her head , “nah he’s busy”
I laughed and carried her off the bunk. When I sat her down she immediately pushed me on my back.
“I’m having my way with you tonight Hulk. I’m in control”
I was getting more turned on by the second. A grin appeared on my face.
“Oh?”
She smirked and hopped off of me. “Stay here” she demanded and gave me a lustful kiss before disappearing into the bathroom with her suitcase.
After a few minutes she came back wearing the most sexiest number I have ever seen in my life.

Now my bulge was just way all grown. It was starting to hurt and I blame it on Mea’s good looks.
“Come on baby , you need to do something right now. Please” I begged her.
“How” she crawled up.
“Do” she started rubbing through my jeans
“I” she crawled her hand up my shirt
Look?” finally she took my shirt off , kissing down my stomache.
I grinned and let my hands roam her skimpy outfit. “You look hot. So fucking hot”
She nibbled at my lower half just skimpy miles away from my dick that was throbbing.
Well , this was one blisfull way to greet your girlfriend.