Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 12

“Hey Ames. How are you?” I asked over the phone to the bubbly blonde. She giggled ,
“Oh I’m doing awesome , and you?”
“I’m great. So is there any reason for the call or are you just being gorgeous Ame?”
She laughed , “I am gorgeous aren’t I? But yeah hey.. Dad , Rob and I are heading out for a visit when you get to LA. We’re not staying long , I think Papa Gates is also coming. I don’t know but we’ll be there in two days”
“That’ll be great. I’ll tell Matt. Is your dad apologising?”
“Yup.”
“Okay , I’ll get him ready for it. I’ll see you in two days then”
She laughed and gave me a kissy noise , “okay but I have to go. I still have to work unlike some people”
I laughed and we hung up after saying our goodbyes.
I walked out of the bunk and into the living room where I spotted Matt and Jimmy and Leana talking. The rest was still sleeping , getting ready for tonight’s show.
“Meanna! You’re awake” Jimmy screamed and gave me a hug. I laughed and hugged him back before sitting next to Matt.
“So what were you talking about?” I asked with a laugh as they looked serious.
“Matt wasn’t smoking again I swear” Leanna said and after she did she hid her face in Jimmy’s arm.
“Sorry.. sorry it slipped out”
I laughed at Matt’s glare set on her. “Babe—“ he begun probably thinking I was still mad at him for yesterday but I wasn’t and I had made that clear :
“you smoked didn’t you?”
“Uhm...”
“Well?” I pushed.
By now Z and Bri were long gone into the bus and Matt was still gaping like a fish staring at me.His eyes were still covered with his aviators that I had to bring to him because he forgot it.
“Baby I can explain”
“Then please by all means”
“I... Let’s sit down”
We sat down on the steps and I placed my hand on Matt’s bouncing leg indicating he was nervous.
“I’m not mad Matt. I just want to know”
He nodded and took off his aviators , “it started when we had those auditions. When we got to the bar. You were helping John get a girl and that’s when”
“so when you walked out?”
He nodded and continued , “I was craving it. I know I promised myself and you , and the guys and my parents that I will never smoke again , not after I was almost killed when I was 13 but God baby. Now I’m more mature , I know when to stop”
I nodded , “just promise me you won’t go as far as then. I didn’t know you but the story your mom told me how you almost died if it wasn’t for a group of people finding you passed out... Babe I won’t live if you die so please”
“I’m not gonna be as dumb as then. I swear Mea. Baby i promise you”
I smiled and sat on his lap. “Okay. And it’s fine sweetheart. You should’ve just come to me. I am not mad , I just worry okay?”
“Okay” he said and gave me a goofy grin as I sat his aviators over my eyes , “I’m forgiven??”
“You are. Give me a kiss. A real one this time”
He laughed and kissed me on the mouth , I melted in his touch.
I laughed , “I don’t mind if you do baby. Just don’t lie to me”
He nodded and kissed my temple. “So what the fuck is Ellie’s problem?” he asked putting his hand on my knee. I shrugged and told them what Zack told me.
Leana was furious , “Ellie changed. She’s a massive bitch now and frankly I like you and Chelle more. Well I’ve always liked you more than Ellie so..”
I laughed , and soon the conversation changed into a much more goofy , relaxing one.
Brian and Michelle met us a while later , and they proposed to go to Ihop. We agreed and soon , after changing , we walked to the nearest Ihop.
The guys had to sign a few autographs but other than that everything was normal as we sat down at the booth of the pancake heaven.
The guys was in their own conversation as we started one about getting Johnny and Z new girls. More Johnny than Zack since he just got out of a relationship and Johnny hasn’t been in one since Lacey which was in high school.
The waiter came to get our orders and was surprised to see the guys. He had a smirk on his face the whole time and eyed Michelle like she was a piece of meat. Brian noticed and soon I saw anger in his eyes.
“hey!” he barked , “go get your own girl and bring us our fucking food”
The guy looked offended and walked off sulkily. When he was out of sight Michelle scolded Brian.
“Bri , he was just ogling me. Don’t get jealous so easily” of course I knew where she was coming from but I know how the guys’ minds work. Their egos get hurt very easy and Brian is no exception. He’s exactly like Matt. Proud but insecure.
“Well fine then go stick your tongue in his mouth and forget about me” he snapped and stormed off.
“Bri” Michelle began but he was out of earshot already.

“Now you’ve done it” Matt said harshly and shook his head , walking out to where Brian was. I groaned , well he was going to be in a pissy mood. Brian and him together. John , Jim and Zack walked off after giving Chelle sympathetic looks.

“What the hell just happened?” Michelle asked. “I swear I didn’t mean-“
“hey hon” I chuckled , “boys have egos. Believe me I’ve dealt with pissy Matt more than I can remember. Always about the same reason : jealousy. Don’t let it get to you , he’s gonna cool off and then you go talk to him”
Lea nodded , “yeah sweetie. Boys get jealous , it’s in their nature but you learn to live with it. Learn to forget about it”
Michelle nodded , “okay.”
“Now I’m going to be one heartless bitch and get the guys back because I’m hungry and I want pancakes” I said. The girls laughed and nodded at me. I walked outside where the 5 guys sat on the pavement.
“Hey Jimmy and Johnny and Zacky – get your asses back in please” I said. They laughed and obeyed giving me kisses on the cheek.
“Now you two” I pointed to my boyfriend and best friend , “Bri she didn’t mean it the way you thought she did. She didn’t want to get you in trouble or have you ruin your reputation. She really likes you”
Brian nodded , “I guess I need to go talk to her don’t I?”
I nodded and smiled at him. “Oh yeah. Oh and she’s gonna apologise to you , if you want my advice tell her it’s not her fault” He nodded and gave me a sidehug before jogging into the restaurant.
Matt walked up with a smirk , “my turn”
I laughed and slapped his ass “got your assy a little in a twist?”
He chuckled , “have to look out for my bro”
I smiled and pecked his lips , then we walked back into Ihop and I squealed when I saw the pancakes at our table.
Bri and Michelle was happy again , and I grinned at their relationship. They are so cute.
“Have fun Mea?” Johnny asked , raising his eyebrow with a smirk as I inhaled the pancake.
I pouted , “I’m hungry okay?” I chuckled slightly.
“I can see that. Matt has competition. You love that pancake”
I laughed and agreed in which Matt was very offended. Or so he said.
“hey so how did he ask for forgiveness?” Matt asked and before Bri could answer Jimmy cut in :
“Oh Bri was so sweeeeeeet , I have never seen this side of him and Chella just couldn’t resist”
We all laughed at Jim , but Michelle answered truthfully : “he was really sweet. Jim ain’t lying” she kissed Brian’s cheek and a small blush appeared on his cheeks.
“awwww” Lea squealed , “Bri is blushing! Thee Synyster Gates is blushing”
Brian sent a glare towards her and flipped Matt , Zack , Johnny and Jim off as they teased him.
“I’m not a whipped pussy anymore , am I Gates?” Matt asked with a smirk.
“Oh you still are Shads”