Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 13

It’s been two weeks and today was the day that Amy , Robert , Gary and Papa Gates was coming. Matt has been super nervous since he has awaken and I still have no idea how to calm him down. I have tried everything.
I mean , Matt has woken up by 5am sweating and panting and instantly woke me. He kept saying he wasn’t ready for the talk and while to some it may seem exaggerated how he’s acting I know where he’s coming from.
Matt’s 26 , in 4 days he’ll be 27 , and the last time him and his dad had an actual conversation [whether it was nice or not] was when he was 18 so this is stressful.
“Baby come on. Calm down” I asked softly , pressing kisses to his temple. I started massaging his tense shoulders and after awhile I saw him calming down. He moved to me and kissed my lips tenderly , his big hands cradling my cheeks.
“I love you Meandra.” He whispered while pressing warm loving kisses to my cheek.
“Love you too Dimple”
“What’s the time?” He asked yawning.
“6. Wanna go watch a movie and cuddle?” I asked , “everyone’s still sleeping”
He nodded , “sure”
He hopped off the bed and motioned to me to hop on his back , I obeyed and together he walked to the living area.
“What movie do you wanna watch?” I asked once he’ve put me down. He shrugged , “you choose.”
I smiled , “just as long as it isn’t a romance hey?”
He laughed and nodded , “after only 8 months you know me so well”
I chuckled and then looked for a movie that will fit for this early in the morning in the pile the guys stock for when they go on tour.
I found one , it wasn’t a romance nor was it action. It was a golden oldie. Cat on a hot tin roof.
I knew they kept it on for me since I love golden oldies , preferably this one since I’m a sucker for Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe.
“Can we watch this please?” I begged Matt , he nodded and smirked at me.
“Only if you spoil me tonight” He muttered with a glint in his eyes. I chuckled “of course”
I put the DVD into the machine and pressed play before sitting down next to Matt.
He pecked my lips and layed down with his head on my lap.
I ran my fingers through the few hair he has and watched the old time classic.
Halfway through the movie I heard light snores coming from beside me and I saw Matt sleeping peacefully on my lap. His mouth was open with drool on the side. He looked so damn cute so I snapped a picture and set it as my wallpaper.
I continued watching the movie while a snoring Matt was laid on my lap. A while later Leana came out of the roo , being the early riser she is and flashed me a smile.
“He looks cute” she commented sitting down next to me.
I laughed “I agree. I took a picture set it as my wallpaper”
She laughed , “so we haven’t done a girls night in a long time. I figured tomorrow the guys don’t have a show so we , as in you me and Michelle , can have a rendevouz in the club. Dress sexy , dance dance dance?”
I nodded , “sounds like a perfect plan. Amy included”
Matt’s snores became decreased indicating he was waking up and after a few seconds he rubbed his eyes and sat up.
“Hmm wha?” Lea and I laughed at Matt’s sleepy voice.
“Nothing babe. Go back to sleep”
He nodded and almost immediately fell back into a peaceful slumber.

“Mea! Meandra! Meeeeeea!!” Zacky screamed an hour later. Matt woke abrubtly headbudding me.
“Ow Sanders. That hurt” He rolled his eyes and pointed to Zacky.
“That motherfucker. Be mad at that motherfucker”
I laughed and kissed his head before staring at Zack , “what Vengie?”
“Your phone! It’s ringing”
“Really dipshit? That’s all?” Matt said.
“Well it is your sister.... dipshit” Zacky shot back making me and Lea laugh.
I took my phone and answered. Turns out they were 20 minutes away from the airport according to the airplane.
“Okay , see you in 20 Ames. Bye”
Matt’s hands started shaking uncontrollably and he looked dazed. Zacky gave him an increddulous look. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”
“Matt’s nervous about his dad coming”
Matt gave me a deathglare , I swear if looks could kill I would be 6 feet under now.
“Thanks. Thanks a fucking lot Mea.” He snapped harshly and stormed outside.
“Did I miss anything? What did she say?” Lea questioned
Zack shook his head , “he’s an ass.”
“No. He’s shy about his relationship with his dad. I shouldn’t have said anything”
“Mea” Lea shook her head , “you always cover for his anger issues. He has major anger issues”
“I know that Lea. He will never hurt me , I will never cover his anger issues but this , this is nerves. This is Matt being insecure and vulnerable. He’s not angry , he’s sad”
They nodded , “I’m gonna go talk to him”

**
I found Matt standing outside , smoking. The idea of him smoking again still disgusts me but I promised him I wasn’t mad and truth was I’m not. I don’t like it but I know Matt can look after himself.
“You know , once your dad’s here you should probably stop smoking. Only for the 2 days he’s here” I was making a joke but apparently Matt didn’t catch it.
“If you want to give somebody medical advice just go back to Huntington” He snapped.
“No I...” I started , but he cut me off rather rudely , “will you shut up Meandra? I don’t need you right now okay. My dad is coming back and I fucking... I can’t do this. I can’t have you nagging me and telling friends about this. The guys will think I’m a fucking whimp. Their families are nice , fucking awesome families and I’m stuck with my dick of a dad.”
I shook my head and tried to take his hands in mine but he ripped it away.
“You’re wrong Matty , your friends love you , they think so highly of you. I do too. I love you with all my heart , I am so proud of you and everything you’ve achieved. I wish I had met you in high school and I wish we didn’t lose that 7 years. Baby we are together. We are part of the best family ever and I’m not talking about the Sanders , or the Haners or whatever. I’m talking about the Avenged Family. We’re a family and we love each other , we respect each other. Do not shut me out. Do not be embarrassed. They won’t judge and babe you still have me and the guys. You have your mom and sister. You don’t need your dad”
He nodded and walked closer to me , he caressed my cheeks and kissed me on my mouth.
“I’m so fucking sorry for snapping at you. I love you , I love you so much.”
“I love you too baby.”
He smiled and pecked my lips again , “only you Doctor Williams , only you will stay with me after everything I’ve just said to you”
I smiled and rubbed my hands on his body , “you are the best guy for me Matt. You’re the only person that I love more than life.—“
I pulled him down on the steps and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around me.
“Baby remember I also don’t have a dad , my mom died and my brother... we were close but we rarely talk now. Babe you’re my family.”
He nodded and gave me a kiss on my neck , “you would’ve hated me in high school.”
I turned to look at him and caressed his right cheek with my hand. “I’m serious” he took my hand that was on his cheek.
“I was a jerk. Ask the guys. I tortured people. I had sex with random girls and threw them at the side when I was done. I was an ass , everyone hated me but the girls – they loved me. Babe I was a jerk and everything you said to me in that 7 years was true. I was a manwhore”
I laughed , and kissed his cheek. “Yeah Amy told me Matty , and I won’t hold a grudge because I love you.”
He kissed my lips tenderly , “I love you too. I’m still sorry for what I said.”
“It’s fine. I know you didn’t mean it”
“So my dad is coming in less than 10 minutes.” Matt said burying his head in the back of my neck.
“You’ll be fine babe. You have me and your best friends here. And you have Lea , she would kick anyone’s ass”
He laughed , “I’m sure with you , Amy , Lea and Michelle I’ll be just fine”
“Don’t forget your boys and Papa Gates”
He nodded and kissed my lips. “Let’s do this babe.”
I stood up from his lap and held out my hand for him. He grabbed it and I pulled his muscle body up and together we walked into the bus.
“You fine now?” Lea asked , eyeing our smiles.
“Yeah” Matt nodded , “I was an ass but this lady here—“ he pulled me into him and gave me a kiss on my temple , “is probably the best ever”
“Probably?” Zack shook his head , “man she is the best ever. Ellie would have left my ass now. Okay well she did but you know what I mean”
Lea nodded , “Ellie is a bitch”
“You keep saying that Lil” I joked , laughing at her fake glare. “Only stating the truth Meanna”
**
“They’re here Matt , come on – you’ll be fine”
Matt groaned and stared at me with pouty lips and pleading eyes. “Baby please”
“No. Come on you love Papa G and Amy. And.... you love me”
Matt glared at me playfully, “why do you always use that one”
I laughed and kissed his cheek , lifting his way too strong body up – or let me correct that – trying to. Matt laughed hard when I fell to the ground.
“I’m up babe. Now , see how a man does it”
He lifted me up with two fingers intertwined to my whole hand. He laughed again and gave me a side hug , “come on let’s get this over with”
I grimaced , “at least you have never said that during sex”
He laughed again , “I think I’ll die if I ever say something like that. You might kill me and my manhood will suffer greatly”
I stiffled a laugh , “your manhood? What manhood?”
Matt raised his eyebrows , “I’m sure you of all people know my big , massive manhood”
I laughed , “alright stud”
He grinned and threw me on his back , and with a laugh we both left to greet the incoming people.
Brian was already introducing Michelle to Papa G. Matt let out a big sigh and let me stand on the ground. He gave me a look and I sigh hugging him tightly.
“Come on. It won’t be that bad” Matt nodded giving me a kiss on my lips and then we walked forward. Both of us saying hallo to Papa G , Gary , Robert and Amy.
Well , I said hallo to Gary. Matt stood behind me and I just know that if I was taller than him he would have hid behind me.
“Matthew , you’ve got nothing to say?” Gary asked and must I say a little snippy. He was rude and I was starting to hate that. Matty doesn’t deserve the treatment for living his dream.
“Uhhm , okay let’s leave these two alone alright?” Brian muttered taking Michelle’s hand and they left.
Amy and Robert walked away with Papa G trailing behind giving my shoulder a squeaze.
“Come on , you can’t protect him”
I nodded and gave Matt a kiss on his cheek , he looked at me helplessly but nodded and gave me a dimpled smile.
I walked back to where the rest of our friends sat along with Amy and Robert and Papa G.
We heard yelling coming from Gary’s side , but soon Matt got sick of it and started barking at his father. I couldn’t make out what they were saying but it didn’t sound good.
After exactly 3 hours and they were still at it , I was getting tired of hearing Gary scream at his son for living his life.
“Mea” Jimmy nudged me , “we have a show in an hour. You need to go tell Matt”
I nodded and smiled at everyone , and then walked out to the living area where Matt and Gary was.
“You’re a failure as a child. I promised your mom I was going to apologise to you but I’m not. I hate you Matt , you’re a disappointment and from now on your only my son on paper” Gary spat.
I tried to hold in my smirk as Matt yapped back.
“I really fucking don’t care dad. Believe me , I have more to live than you. Not only is my band the most succesful rock band in this century , I also have an amazing girlfriend that loves me for me and me only. I also have a family and the world’s top class friends ever. I really don’t need you , I really fucking don’t. So get off my tourbus , get out of my sanctuary”
Gary shook his head and muttered , “you’ll regret this” before grabbing his bags and stormed off the bus.
I came out from where I was hiding and walked over to a slightly trembling Matt. Alright so Matt might seem like a wuss to you right now but believe you me he is certainly the toughest motherfucker I have ever seen in my life.
But what guy , tough , strong and hardcore or soft , sweet and caring – what guy wants his father to hate him?
I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and hugged my face into his neck. He sigh and stood up , grabbing my hips and pulling me to him. He kissed my lips softly.
“How much did you hear?”
I smiled and pecked his lips a few times before replying : “enough to make me prouder of you than I already was. Now , babe you have a show in an hour. The guys are getting agitated”
He nodded and let me lead him to where we all sat.
“Hey Matt. How did it go?” Zack asked as everyone stood up.
“Fucking horrible , but it made me realize that I don’t need it so I’m chilled”
They nodded , but still cheered on Matt.
“Okay man , we need to get to soundcheck. Larry has had my ass for the last 30 minutes” Jimmy said , throwing his arm around Leana.
“Alright , let’s go. We can get ready later” Zack said as everyone agreed and soon the guys left to the venue.