Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 15

31 July 1981 God blessed us with Matt Sanders. Today , Matt is turning 28. My boyfriend is getting older but sexier by the second.
Johnny called me earlier saying I needed to have Matt ready at exactly 8 so that gave me , exactly 7 hours to do what I want with him as of right now it is 11o’clock and Matt still hasn’t woken up despite my efforts.
I have the perfect way to get him to wake up. Earlier , I made him some of his favorite breakfast : chocolate chip pancakes with small heart-shaped waffles. Bacon , and scrambled eggs with vienna sausages. I also made him coffee.
I still haven’t told you about Bella. We got her two days ago. A golden labrador and she is perfect. She is our baby now. Matt and I are going to lunch at his parent’s house and we’re bringing her as a surprise. Matt , being Matt , texted his mom last night saying that we were bringing her first grandchild. She was shocked , I forced Matt to tell her the truth but he rather wants her to see it today.
I called for the busy puppy and carefully walked up the stairs to our bedroom. Bella was following me and rushed to her bed at the corner of Matt’s room. Matt’s bedroom – it sounds wrong. Matt has told me that the only thing he wants for his birthday is me moving in with him and of course sex and I’m thinking about doing that. Moving in and of course the sex but I also bought him a Police watch he has been dying to have for ages.
I didn’t know what else to get him since this son of a bitch has everything and I do mean everything.
I carefully placed the tray of food on the bedside table and jumped on to the bed.
Well , that didn’t work.
I then started jumping up and down on the bed and sang at the top of my lungs “Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Matty happy birthday to you!”
Matt groaned , “go away”
“No! No! Wake up stud , I made breakfast”
He shook his head , “too early”
I shook my head , “well babe I’m wet and naked and very horny”
That woke him up. He sat up abrubtly and then groaned when he saw I was fully clothed. Well fully clothed as in wearing one of his shirts with only panties on.
He then broke out in a grin and started jumping on the bed with me , “it’s my birthday!”
“It’s your birthday! Happy birthday baby”
He grinned and kissed me on my mouth , “thank you!”
“I made you breakfast” I told him as soon as we sat back on the bed. He smiled and took the tray off the bedside table.
“It looks delicious. Thanks baby”
I moved off the bed as he started eating.
“Where are you going?” Matt asked with a mouth full of food. I laughed and shook my head at his pigstyle lifestyle. “getting your present”
He swallowed , “I told you what I want for my birthday”
I quickly got the present out of a drawer where my tampons and things were situated and also a place Matt never looks at and then looked back at him.
“Babe , you’ll get it I promise”
He grinned , “I will? You’ll move in?”
“Yeah” I nodded , “I have thought about it. Gena is barely home and if she is her boyfriend is always there. I also stay over at your house and I consider this to be more home than my house is. I want to live here”
He sat the tray down on the bed and came to hug me tightly , “aww babe this will be fun. You can decorate the house anyway you want. And now you’re always here to clean and to feed me”
I laughed , “babe out of all three things you just mentioned , the only thing I haven’t done is decorating your house. I always clean and I always feed you. Hell , sometimes I have to make sure you clean yourself”
He laughed and pecked my lips repeatedly , “now what you get me woman?”
I gave him the neatly wrapped present and he immediately teared open the paper.
Once he ripped open the paper , he opened the box and broke out in the biggest grin I have ever seen. “You got me a watch?” he yelled and tackled me to the ground. “Babe thank you. Thank you so fucking much. God , I love you! Thank you!”
“You’re welcome. I figured it’s your first birthday with me so I need to get you something you really want”
“Babe this is the best present ever. Thanks”
I kissed him hard on his mouth indicating it was a pleasure before jumping back to the bed. Minutes later he joined me and called for Bella who immediately jumped on the bed and snuggled at our feet.
He sat the tray back on his lap and together we ate the many food I made him while talking about random things.
“So is there a party tonight?” Matt asked , as I snuggled into him. I nodded “you really think the party-obsessed guys won’t throw you a party?”
He laughed , “what are we doing today? I want to spend the day with you”
I smiled at him , “I have a few things lined up. But we’re going to lunch at your parents. Your mom invited the whole family”
He groaned , “my dad’s family as well?”
“I don’t know” I shook my head and lifted the now empty tray off the bed and rolled out.
“Now where are you going?” he asked.
“I’m gonna take a shower and you” I pointed a finger at him , “are going to join me”
He grinned and jumped out of the bed , attacking my neck with kisses once he got near me. I laughed heartedly as both of us stripped and entered the shower. I quickly turned the water on and before I knew it Matt had my back against the shower wall.
Once we were done , we quickly washed and then hopped out of the shower. While I washed my face Matt wrapped his strong tattooed arms around my waist. “You do know that wasn’t my birthday sex right?”
I laughed and turned around as I applied some cream on my face. “Oh I do. I told you I have a few things lined up , a heated session of passionate sex is one of those things”
“a heated session?”
I laughed , “oh yeah”
“Can’t wait.”
I brushed my teeth and then kissed his cheek and walked out of the bathroom into the joined room to get myself clothes.
I decided to wear this :

After I was done changing I curled my hair and applied some soft makeup. Matt finally got out of the bathroom.
“What the hell did you do that took so long?”
He chuckled , “I shaved and brushed my teeth babe”
He applied some Axe and then came to me , still totally naked.
“Grab me some clothes?”
I glared playfully at him , “does it look like I’m your mom and you’re still 5 years old?”
“Please babe?” he asked.
“Fine. Put on boxers. But if I get you clothes you go and feed Bella”
“yes ma’am”
He got on some boxers and then called for Bella. Together he and the puppy walked downstairs.
I shook my head at Matt’s antics. Why the hell would he ask me to get him clothes?
I shrugged and opened his VERY VERY VERY messy wardrobe. Half the clothes were just thrown in so they weren’t straight. I just got him a clean shirt and some jeans.

I then discovered a little box behind his shirts. I knew i shouldn’t open it but come on it was a Tiffany’s box. Why won’t I open it?
I opened it and there it was : a gorgeous diamond necklace just staring at me. It had the initials “MM” on it.
I gasped and ran downstairs. Matt looked at me confused as I flung into the kitchen.
“This is beautful” I showed him the necklace , he grinned and kissed me. “Now you know why I wanted you to get my clothes?”
“It’s for me?” I asked dumbly.
Matt laughed and walked over to me kissing me softly. “Who else would it be for?”
“Aww babe this is beautiful. Thank you!!”
I kissed him hard on the mouth , throwing my arms around his neck. “You’re amazing. It’s your birthday and you got me a gift”
Matt chuckled and turned me around so he could put the necklace on my neck. He gave my neck a soft kiss as he fastened the necklace.
“My girl deserves the world” he whispered and then turned me back around. “I love you”
“I love you too babe”
“Well then , I’m gonna get dressed so we can go.”
“Your clothes are on the bed. Most of your stuff are crinckled so I just took one that was folded. Probably , again , by me”
“Only by you babe. I’m sorry for that by the way”
“No you’re not”
He gasped , “I am!”
“Just get dressed lying liarson”
He laughed and walked upstairs. I sigh and sat down on the island stool.
“Oh Bellie , you’re a real gobbler. Much like your daddy hey?” I asked the dog who stared at me with her brownish eyes , waving an excited tail around.
“Don’t worry baby , we’ll come and get you before we go to grandma alright?”
I sigh and comb my fingers through her fur. Surprisingly her hair was as short as Matt’s.
Matt came back and smiled at me. “you ready?”
I nodded and gave Bella a kiss on her head , “bye baba see you later”
Matt shook his head at me , “bye Bella. Be good”
He grabbed my hand and then came to a halt. “Shit I forgot to open the garden door for her”
I nodded and he quickly walked back into the house and opened the door to the garden so she could go to bathroom anytime she wanted to.
He ran over and picked me up bridal style. I giggled and tried to shurt the door but it was rather difficult.
Once I shut and locked the door , we went over to the garage and Matt , being the not-so-much gentleman he is , sat me down in the passanger seat.
I shook my head at him while waving a finger. “What?”
“I’m driving”
“No. I am”
“No I am Matthew Charles Sanders. Accept it because this can go on for days”
“But Mea the man always drive!” he whined. I hopped out of the car and went around to the driver’s seat.
“Get out or I’ll sit on your lap”
“IS that what you call a punishment?” He asked , smirking deviously.
“No. The punishment will be if we get into a car accident”
Matt’s smirk brightened ; “You’re a surgeon. You can save us”
“Matt”
“Mea”
“Get out”
“No”
“Matthew Charles Sanders , if you don’t get out I’ll never put out again”
“You are bluffing Andra”
“Nope , and really – Andra?”
He groaned , “fine. But it’s only because I’m tired of this argument”
“Isn’t it because you’re scared I’ll never put out again?”
“No. You can’t resist this” he pointed to his body and then to his penis “and you’ll never find someone with a bigger dick than little Shadows”
“it’s little alright”
Matt’s lips parted and as soon as I knew it , he flung me on his lap.
“I dare you to say something like that again”
I laughed and kissed him , “I was joking. There’s a reason why everyone calls you hulk babe”
“My dick , my body. My handsome looks. Yeah I’m a fucking adonis hulk”
I raised my left eyebrow and stroked his buzzed hair , “don’t worry. We’ll get you some help”
He gasped and broke out in a fit of laughter , “fuck babe I love you.”
“I love you too. Now , let us go have fun on your birthday”
“I’m down for that”

**
“Then she took me to the lakers game and the carnival. I sound like a fucking chick but it was a fucking awesome day”
“God , why don’t I have a girlfriend?”
We were currently having a birthday lunch for Matt at his parent’s house. Along was his two cousins Rickus and Mark , their parents – his aunt and uncle and his grandma Mary. I was happy to see that Kim didn’t invite Gary’s family.
Matt was busy telling Marcus what we did this morning and I smiled to myself to know he liked it. I went into the kitchen and smiled at Kim and Lida , Mark & Rickus’s mom and Kim’s sister in law.
“Please tell me I can help” I begged , Lida laughed and Kim grinned , “is the boys boring you Mea?”
“They are talking about hockey. I am not a sports fan”
“Then why did you take Matt to a hockey game?” Lida asked , laughing.
I shrugged , “it made him happy”
Kim came over and hugged me sideways , “aww I am so happy he found you. I was so scared that he’d never find a proper girlfriend.”
“Hmm” Lida commented , “I feel the same about those two hooligans of mine.”
“They’ll find someone. Eventually.” I said , giving her a reassuring squeeze.
“yeah. Matt was the exact similar as they are now. Had a girl ever other day. It was disgusting for me to witness it. But now , let’s just hope that boy grows some balls and ask you to marry him soon”
I laughed , “oh I’m not sure I’m ready yet but i just know that Matty is the guy I want to marry”
“I sure hope so. I love weddings” Lida said.
I laughed and quickly finished up the salad Kim gave me to do.
We walked out of the kitchen and into the livingroom where the guys were sat. Gary and Carl , Kim’s brother , joined us.
“You having fun?” I asked , kissing Matt on the cheek.
He nodded and grinned , “yeah baby.”
“Just wait till you witness the party the guys are throwing for you”
He laughed , “I’m looking forward to it.”
Kim brought in the rest of the food and we all sat down at the table.
We quickly prayed and then dugged in all the while Kim was gushing about her “boy becoming too old”
“So why’s Amy not here?” Matt asked , taking a bite of his steak.
“Oh they are coming in a little bit. Don’t worry , she won’t miss your birthday” Kim laughed.
“She better not.”
“Where’s that dog of yours?” Carl asked , “she was here a second ago”
“She’s eating in the kitchen. That baby of ours eat more than Matt”
“hey!”
We all laughed at Matt’s protest , he just grunted and continued stuffing his face.
Once everyone was done with the food , Kim , Lida and I cleared the table and then got the dessert.
“I must say Kim , you always outdo yourself.” Lida commented after taking a look at the peppermint crisp tart.
“The food is always outstanding” I chuckled , grabbing plates and forks.
“aw well thanks you two.” Kim grinned as we walked out of the kitchen.

**
The day went by fast and before I knew it we were back home , and in two hours it was the party.
“Babe... what’s next on our agenda?” Matt asked , wrapping his arms around my waist. I grinned and turned around kissing him softly.
“Amy and Robert are coming for an after dessert-dessert and then it’s you and me in our bedroom”
Matt broke out in a grin , “you know what’s better than to hear that we’re gonna have sex? You calling it our bedroom”
“awww” I gushed wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him lustfully on his mouth. “Don’t keep it up babe , we might have to cancel on Amy and Robert” he joked. His eyes still closed but both adoroble dimples were popped out.
I laughed , “I can’t help it. You say the sweetest things”
He smiled and pecked my lips before pulling me down on the couch on his lap.
“What did your mom and aunt gave you anyway? You haven’t shown me”
He laughed , “let me get it and I’ll show you”
“kay” I said and hopped off. I plomped down on the couch and waited for Matt who only took a couple of seconds before returning.
He sat down next to me and pulled me back on his lap. He kissed my cheek and then gave me the presents. It was still wrapped.
I laughed , “you haven’t even opened it?”
Matt chuckled and shook his head , “nah... I’m not nearly as nosy as you babe”
“Open it” I demanded earning a laugh from Matt. “I gave it to you. So you open it”
“But it’s your present”
“And you’re my girlfriend.”
I pondered over it for a second before nodding , “Good point”
Matt chuckled.
I tore open the wrapped gift that Kim gave Matt and then opened the box.
It was the next version of Call Of Duty , one that wasn’t even out yet. Matt has gotten a call from the manufacter that it was to be released later this year.
“What?! How the fuck did she get this?” Matt said , surprised.
“She certainly went through trouble. You should call and say thanks”
He nodded and took out his phone. I hopped off his lap but before I could get further he wrapped his arm around me , preventing me to leave.
“You’re not going anywhere. Sit”
I laughed and obeyed , watching as he talked to his mom.
**
“Thanks again mom. You really are the best” Matt finished after a few minutes of praising his mom. I smiled as he looked at me.
“Yeah I’ll tell her” ....... “love you too mom”.......”bye”
“Grandma Mary said you’re a lovely girl , says mom.” Matt said putting his phone back in his pocket. I smiled , “well she’s a lovely woman”
“She is , isn’t she?” he said and then nuzzled his head in my neck. “Can I go play COD?”
I laughed , “you’re asking for my permission?”
He chuckled , “guess so. But?”
“Yeah of course you can. You don’t have to ask me I’m not your keeper”
He nodded and kissed my neck softly. “Okay I’m gonna play until Amy and Robert comes”

I nodded and hopped off his lap. I kissed his lips when he stood up.
Matt wandered to his mancave and I settled in front of the TV , watching reruns of Melrose Place on CBS. I loved having old tv programs back on television.
The tension rose when Billy and Allison fought and I found it sad how close they can be and not realize their love for each other.
Anyway , as I was watching episode after episode , and I think it was my 6th episode , the doorbell rung.
I sigh and switched off the TV before hurrying to the front door. I grinned when I saw Amy and Robert.
“heyy!” Amy and I said together making Robert chuckle. I hugged him and then hugged Amy.
“Where’s that lousy brother of mine?” Amy asked once we settled in the kitchen. I poured both of them some coke and for myself as well.
“In his mancave playing COD. What else? Robert you can go join him”
He nodded , “I might just do that.”
Robert pecked Amy’s lips and then walked downstairs to the basement.
“So I heard that Matt finally convinced you to move in with him?” Amy said as the two of us walked over to the living room , sitting down on the white couches.
I laughed , “where did you hear that from?”
She took a sip of her drink , “it’s true right? And I saw Zacky and Johnny at the shop. They told me. Matt already asked them to help to get your stuff”
“Yeah it’s true. Matt doesn’t waste any time does he? I told him this morning that I’d move in”
Amy chuckled , “shows how much you mean to him. Speaking of , can I tell you something? But don’t tell Matt”
I nodded , “of course”
“I-I... well , I’m pregnant”
My eyes widened , “what?!”
Amy nodded , “I know. It’s... way too soon but I... well it just happened”
I gasped , “wow Ames. That’s great news – congratulations”
She smiled , “Thanks.” I got over my shock and enveloped her into a hug. “ah that’s so cute. How far along are you?”
“I-I don’t know. I haven’t exactly been to a doctor and well... I kinda need a favor”
I sigh , immediately knowing that she wants medical advice. “Ame I don’t specialise in that. The last time I did a sonar was in my residency.”
She nodded , “I know. But the hospital where we stay are not .. well , it’s not a place I’m comfortable at. It’s filthy . Can’t you as a favor to a colleague?”
I nodded , “of course. One of my good friends is a pediatric surgeon. She’ll help you for sure.”
“Thanks. And I’ll get the money”
I finally realized the actual reason , “babe the hospital have a probono salary. You can use it if you dont have the money”
“No. No. Robert is helping me , I just need to tell Matty and my parents. Then I’m sorted I promise”
“Okay. Just give me a call when you wanna come and I’ll arrange it with Arizona”
“As soon as possible” she said and took another sip of her drink , she then looked back at me. “When are you going back to work?”
“The day after tomorrow. You wanna do it then?”
“Please” she nodded and smiled , “thanks Mea.”
Right after her words , Matt and Robert appeared. Robert had a grin on his face and my ol’ boyfriend was as grumpy as ever.
“Aww what’s wrong frowny face?” I baby-talked to Matt , who glared at me. Robert’s laugh stopped when Matt gave him a glare.
“It was a fucking tie.”
“What?” Amy asked , just a confused as I was.
“Matt and I played COD and ... well our scores were the same”
I laughed loudly after hearing that. Matt’s glare grew and he pouted. “You of all people are not allowed to laugh Meandra Elizabeth Williams”
I chuckled , “ahh Matty finally met his match. Should I kick his ass for being as good as you?”
“You can’t kick my ass Mea.” Robert laughed
Matt stomped off to the kitchen. I laughed and sigh , Amy rolled her eyes “Ahh ladies and gentleman , the diva that is M.Shadows”
“Come back Matty. You shouldn’t be a PMSing girl on your birthday” Amy yelled.
A few seconds later Matt returned with a beer in his hand. He sat down next to me and flipped Amy off making her laugh.
“You still think I’m the best right?” Matt asked , making Amy chuckle. “he’s a kid”
I laughed and nodded , pecking his lips twice. “Of course I think you’re the best”
“Okay , guys. You want that cake now?” i asked , the couple in front of me nodded while my boyfriend , who never stops eating , grinned at me while nodding vigourously.
I laughed and stared at him. He had his signature bandana on with a black “Rocking Europe Tour” hat.
Amy and Robert quickly discussed and I took that as my cue to whisper in Matt’s ear : “You look way too sexy right now”
His face broke down in a massive grin , “you always look sexy babe. I wish they could fucking leave so I could have my way with you” he whispered back , kissing my ear with every word he has spoken.
I chuckled and kissed him , then spoke up “okay. I’m gonna go cut the cake”
Amy smiled and stood up , coming with me.
“Oh this looks great” she pointed to the chocolate cake. I giggled , “aww thanks. I’ll tell the bakery where I bought it”
Amy broke down in a fit of laughter. “Aww I won’t tell”
Amy and Robert left an hour after that which left me and Matt an hour before we have to be at the party.
With a smirk Matt closed the door as soon as they hit the road. He walked up to me slyly and covered my neck with soft kisses.
I grinned , “wait here okay? I have a surprise for you”
He nodded , “just be quick. Lil’ shadows is impatient”
I laughed when I saw his erection growing and hurried upstairs. I quickly stripped of clothes and put on some perfume along with my white lacey slutty outfit Michelle all so graciously picked out for me when we went shopping yesterday.
I ruffled my hair a little and checked my makeup , I quickly grabbed a gown and then hurried back downstairs.
“Whenever your ready mr.Sanders”
Matt came out of the kitchen and sigh. “I can’t wait to see what you have under there”
“Well you don’t have to wait much longer babe”
He literally sprinted towards me and picked me up bridal style , hurrying upstairs to his---our bedroom.
Matt layed me down on the bed and took off the gown. His erection was full on grown as soon as he saw my outfit.
“You look...beautiful babe. I can’t wait to fucking get inside you”
“I-I need you right now Matty. Please – no foreplay.”
“Can we do some afterplay?” he asked with a grin. I nodded “yeah just fuck me Matt. Fuck me like you hate me”
He growled and took off his jeans and boxers. He removed his shirt while kissing me fiercely and then plunged inside of me.
******************************

“Ahh God babe , I love you. Our sex is always amazing” Matt said with his dimples popping out indicating he was pleased.
I chuckled , “I hope that’s not the only reason you love me Sanders?”
He broke out in a smirk , and hugged me tightly. “Of course babe. I keep you around for the sex. Didn’t you know?”
I slapped his naked chest and he laughed , “babe you know I’m joking”
“You better be” I warned “or I’ll never put out again”
“It’s a good thing I’m joking then”
**
We talked for half an hour about random , unimportant things and then started dressing. The time was running out and before I knew it we had only 20 minutes left.
I decided to wear this :

I curled my hair and decided to put on only eyeliner , lipgloss and eyeshadow.
“Babe my clothes are all wrinkled” Matt whined. I rolled my eyes and walked to his closet , pulling out jeans and a normal black Tee.
“You know babe , I already asked the guys and they are helping me get your stuff out tomorrow.”
I nodded , “I heard. Have you noticed half of my closet is already here?”
He laughed , “I know. And all of your makeup is here as well. You’re almost moved in. I can’t wait”
“me neither. I texted Lea and Chelle today. They’re gonna help me to make your house more of a famliy house than a bachelors pad. Don’t get me wrong I love your house but it’s a guy house.”
He laughed , “I know. The only thing in here that’s homey is the thousand pictures of me and you.”

Matt’s outfit :
and a pair of washed out jeans and sneakers.

“it’s time we go shop for you” I told him. Matt rolled his eyes , “no thanks. I hate shopping. Men don’t shop.”
“What are you talking about? A lot of guys shop”
He shook his head , “No. Their girlfriends force them to go shop. Just like you”
I chuckled , “you’re going with me. It will be fun”
“Meaaaaaa. I hate shopping. Shop with Michelle and Lea”
I shook my head , “I will but you need to get new things”
“You sound like my mom”
“She’s a smart woman”
“I’m not going. End of discussion. I’m putting my foot down”
I snickered at his words and he glared at me causing me to laugh and kiss him. “I really do love you”
“Love you too babe” he whispered and kissed my lips again.
I slapped his ass , and pulled away. “We need to leave.”
“Let’s go.”
Matt asked if we could go in my car and as I love my huandai I decided that we could. I knew the reason why , and it was because he wanted to get hammered.
We were halfway , Matt was driving my baby , when he asked me a question I found pretty adoroble.
“Baby?”
I looked at him anf smiled , “yeah?”
“I wanna get drunk tonight. Can I?”
I literally awww’ed at his question and kissed his cheek. His dimples popped out.
“Of course you can sweetie. I’ll be the designated driver”
“Thanks. I swear no girlfriend would ever offer that. You’re the best and I’m so fucking lucky to have you.”
I smiled , “say it again so I could record it”
Matt laughed , “Way to ruin the soppy moment”
I giggled and sigh happily as we parked outside Bri’s house. The cars were parked out in the street. I could picture almost 150 people inside.
Matt opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw the many people inside. “Do you even know this many people?”
Matt chuckled and squeezed my hand , “from different bands and stuff. Plus the Berrys and their roadie friends”
“Yo guys the birthday boy finally arrives” Good Charlotte’s Joel Madden screamed drunkinly out.
“The music quiet down and before I knew it a chorus of ‘Happy Birthdays” rung out and Matt was being bombarded my hugs , gifts and beers.
In the mess I managed to find my girls who were sat outside. Talking to each other.
“Ahhhh you’re here” Lea grinned. She and Michelle hugged me and then I joined them at the pool.
“God girl , there’s hundreds of people here and a three-quarter of them are girls and we only want each other.” Michelle said.
I laughed , “we’re the awesome threesome.”
“Do you know half of these people?” Lea asked , shaking her head as four guys jumped into the pool.
“Nope. Matt says they are from different bands. Roadies and whatnot. The girls are probably either whores or their girlfriends”
Michelle shook her head , “this is Brian’s doing. He , Zack , John and Jim arranged this. I had nothing to do with it so if anything goes out of control it wasn’t my doing”
Lea and I giggled.
“hey you’re Brian , Jimmy and Matt’s girlfriends aren’t you?”
Two guys , both long blonde hair , walked up to us. They were even more covered in tattoos than our boys were.
“Yeah. Why?” Lea asked.
“Oh no we were just wondering what the guys of Avenged’s girls look like” the one guy said and the other one broke out in a sinister smirk.
“Hot. You’re all hot”
“You saw us. Now fuck off okay?” I snapped tired of the drunken guys.
“Now , now honey. No such foul language. Especially not out such a gorgeous mouth.”
“Fuck off now” Michelle said. The guy was just making a move to grab her when both of them were tumbled down to the ground because of a fist.
We looked at our “savior” and saw it was Alex Verkatzas from Atreyu and one of the few people I actually liked of Matt’s friends outside Avenged.
“Thanks Lex. You’re a real hero” Michelle grinned. Alex laughed , “Ehh I hate that guys and they made a pass at the Avenged girls. Bad move”
“Who are they?” Lea asked nodding her head in their direction. They were still on the ground nursing their bloody noses.
“Montley Crue’s roadies.” He turned his direction to the guys , “get out of the fucking house now before I call Shadows”
I had a tingly feeling , a feeling of proudness to know that the guys , whenever they’re warning someone , they use my boyfriend. I know he’s the strongest guy out of all the guys here at this party and I didn’t just say that. I knew it was true.
“Thanks Lex. Yet again”
He smiled , “it’s fine. You’re my buddies. Well if you ladies will excuse me , I gave up on a hot , hot girl to rescue you so Imma go mingle okay?”
We laughed and nodded. He walked off and then Michelle wanted a drink. Although this is Bri’s house and we practically live in this house it was too crowded so the three of us decided to go together.
“Hey gorgeous.” I turned around ready to punch the voice that uttered those words when i saw it was Matt. He stood next to Corey Taylor.
I smiled and gave him a kiss , “you’re not drunk yet”
He shook his head , “I just got here babe. It’s gonna be a long but fun night”
I smiled and said hi to Corey , abother one of Matt’s friends that I liked.
Let me make this clear , the only people I liked was :
Good Charlotte
Atreyu
Slipknot
Hollywood Undead
Bullet for my valentine

“Hi Mea , how are you?” Corey asked.
“Fine. You?”
“I’m good.”
I smiled and kissed Matt’s lips one more time before going to my girls.
“I got you a glass of red wine Mea” Michelle said handing me the drink. I thanked her and the three of us made our way outside.
“Aww I had parties like this. I love our close gatherings where it’s only the three of us and the boys. And the occasional visits from the Berrys” Lea said sighing as she sat down on the chair.
“I know me too. I haven’t even seen Zacky or Johnny or Jimmy.” I commented , looking at Michelle who scoffed.
“I know. My own boyfriend said he was too busy mingling to just give me a kiss”
My eyes turned wide , “what?” Lea and I said at the same time.
“Yeah” she sigh and shrugged her shoulders , “I dropped it and walked away. He’s an ass when he’s had alcohol”
“That doesn’t justify anything Chella. No , nah uh. He’s going to get an earful from me and Mea.”
I nodded , agreeing with Leana and ignored Michelle’s protests. We stood up , making our way inside. I spotted Zacky who had a glare on his face and turned to look and what he was looking at when I saw it. I nudged Leana who turned her gaze and her mouth fell open with fury.
There Brian was , his mouth glued to a blonde bimbo’s.
I finally had enough and stormed to Brian who has yet to see me. I pushed the girl he was with off of him and slapped him.
“Hey!” the girl protest and grabbed my arm. I yanked it out of her grip and before I knew it Leana had taken a punch. I stared at the petite blonde in shock , she shrugged her shoulders and smirked.
“What the fuck are you doing Bri?” I asked him. He shook his head and shrugged , giving me no answer.
I was sick of the silence and Lea and I walked away to make sure Michelle didn’t hear any of this. We’d tell her when Bri is sober.
“Hey. So what did he say?” She asked chirpy. She was still sipping on her wine and I was glad she didn’t walk in on Brian.
“He’s too drunk. We’ll confront him when he’s sober” Leana answered.
Michelle smiled and nodded.
“Matt asked me for permission to get drunk tonight” I changed the subject when a long awkward silence arose.
The girls widened their eyes , “noooo! You’re kidding? Thee strong tough motherfucker M.Shadows asked for permission to get drunk on his birthday?” Lea asked , laughing loudly.
“Oh man I am telling the guys” Michelle added. I pouted , “he’s only this cute when he’s with me. Everyone says he’s fucking intimidating when he’s with the guys”
Michelle nodded , “yeah. I think it’s cute. He’s not trying to be badass when he’s with you. I know the guys is like that as well. Well except Johnny – he’s usually shortshit”
“It is cute. It’s very cute”
We burst out laughing and clunk our glasses together. Even if nobody has talked to us at all since the party started I was having fun.
Why?
Because I didn’t know any of the girls invited , my boyfriend was having some well-deserved time with his best friends
And I was with my two girls.
Life couldn’t get any better than this.