Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 7

“Baby I miss you” I whined to Mea on the phone. It was past 3am here and we just finished a show. I “accidently” woke Mea up. Although I know the time difference , I just wanted to hear her voice.
“I miss you too. I’ll be there in a week”
“Your boss said it’s fine?”
She chuckled , “yeah. I can come visit Matty.”
Mea begged her boss to give her some time off to come out and visit me and since she has been working her ass off without any holidays , I knew there was no way he’d refuse without getting a lawsuit from me.
Yeah I know , I’d go very M.Shadows on him if he refused it.
“How long are you staying?”
It took her a second before she answered me , “two weeks.”
“That’s short!”
“Babe it’s the best he could do. In a month’s time I get my actual holiday and that’s for 3 months. So just wait okay?”
“alright. Go back to sleep , I can hear you’re tired.”
“Yeah okay. I miss you babe”
“Miss you too , I love you”
“I love you too. Hey Matty?” her tired voice asked me one more thing , “sing to me.”
“What do you want me to sing?”
She thought for a second , “Tonight the world dies”
“Alright baby. Here it goes”
Lost the meaning of our stay
Learn to live another day................
The next day , I was woken up by a text message blaring through my phone.
I smiled instantly when I saw it was Mea.
Mea : 07:00
Sorry if I woke you. I’m getting up for work. Just a reminder to tell you I love you sooooo much and I can’t wait to see you. I miss you.. <3 G’luck on your interview today xx
With a grin on my face , I created a new message to her :
Matt : 07:051
Love you too baby!! Thanks for the message it made my day. I miss you! In 6 days I will finally have you in my arms again. Love you , love you love youuuu!
I sigh and hopped out of the bunk , lazily walking outside to the small kitchen. This kitchen was decorated by the 5 of us favorite things. For example :
Jimmy – Gummy bears
Zacky – Peach ice tea
Brian – Monster
Johnny – Rolos
Me – Lemon Lime soda
And alcohol. Never forget the alcohol. Anyway , I got a packet of toasted O’Tees out and started eating it. It wasn’t healthy , but healthier than what we were used to.
I swear , I can’t wait to just taste Mea’s home cooked meal again. That and her is probably the only things I miss outside tour.
“You’re up early” Leanna commented , sitting down next to me yawning as she did so.
I smiled , “yeah , I got a message from Mea. It woke me up”
She grinned , clapping her hands together. “I cannot wait for Bubbles to come”
“Bubbles?”
“Original right? Because she likes blowing bubbles with gum. She loves gum. Too much actually”
I laughed , “I know.”
A few minutes went by with Lea getting herself some coffee. I resumed eating my O’Tees and drinking some of the lemon lime energy drinks.
“Y’know... I am not your girl so i can’t preach but that stuff ain’t good for you” Ellie said , walking in with Zacky on her arm.
I rolled my eyes and continued drinking it. “Who cares. I don’t get fat”
Zacky chuckled , “you sure about that man?”
I flipped him the bird , “talk about the pot calling the kettle black”
Zacky pouted playfully , hiding his face in Ellie’s neck whining about me being mean to him and Mea not here to scold me.
“Yeah well Ellie didn’t scold you. You called me fat”
“No... I inquired. I didn’t call”
“Whatever man. It’s too early for your weird sentences”
He laughed and sat down next to me.
“You’re just pissy because your girl ain’t here and both Lea and Ellie is here”
I rolled my eyes and looked at the two girls that stood with sympathetic looks facing me.
“It’s not too long anymore Matty” Leanna said , rubbing my shoulder affectionally.
“Besides , Johnny doesn’t even have a girl to be looking forward too , and Brian... well he has a fuck buddie when he gets home and that isn’t nice”
I smiled , “thanks Lea.”
The two girls went back to the game room and started watching TV while Z and I stayed in the kitchen.
“Interview is in an hour. Brian ain’t even up yet”
Zacky laughed , “yeah just you two today huh? I’m fucking estatic that I don’t have to go answer questions from loud fangirls”
“Tomorrow it’s your turn with shortshit and Jim”
The interview was in 10 minutes and I was getting agitated with Brian trying to gel his hair like the girly puss he is.
“Come on fucknut , we’re late”
He rolled his eyes and gave me the finger. “Almost done. Chill Shads”
He finally finished and we both walked out of the bus and got into the van that would be taking us to : YCC Magazine. It was a fairly new mag that only published about rock and metal bands.
“Welcome , welcome!!” a chick probably in her mid 30s walked over to us with a huge smile , giving both Bri and I a handshake.
“Sit , sit”
I’m wondering whether she’s gonna repeat everything like she was doing now...
“Now.. Come , come. Today we have two of the members of the hottest metal band right on in our studio. This is a big opportunity for us and we just want to say thank you”
“Nah it’s no problem” Brian grinned.
“Well my name is Meg and I will be interviewing you today about your 12th studio album that just got released , tour and your girls”
She scribbled something down and then grinned at the two of us.
“Okay Matt , we’ll start with you. Tell us about the new album”
I raised my eyebrow and took a deep breath , with 18 years of doing music which includes interviews I will always hate it. I don’t know , on stage I can scream and talk to thousands of people but when it’s an interview with one-on-one questions I get tongue tied.
I opened my mouth and started talking.
Y : so Matt , tell us about the album...
M : Oh well... fuck. [laughs] the newest album , well it’s a bit more aggressive than the others. In a way , there’s no slow songs , and the songs aren’t ‘touching’ if I can call it that. Our songs on this album is hardcore anger , no pity , no remorse , no message.
Y: Tell us why
M: Actually this is a little personal but I placed all my anger and frustration from my relationship with my dad in my lyrics. The past albums I wrote mostly about love and a lot about death and war. For instance “Danger Line”. Now I wrote personal.
Y: I get that. So there’s no love song for your beautiful girlfriend then?
M : [laughs] nah not in this one. But I promised her I would write her a song for a bonus feature or the next album.
Y: You better Shadows. So tell me about her a little.
M: [chuckles] what can I say? She’s amazing , sweet , kind , beautiful. She’s adorable.
Y: Awww! The romantic teddy bear comes out of the hardcore beast! Do I hear wedding bells soon?
M: [yes , his eyes grew wide] uhm.. one day. One day. It’s too soon now but I plan on spending my life with her.
Y: That’s sweet. Sorry I made you nervous. I hear you’re alone this tour? Girly has to work?
M: Yeah , but she’s coming to visit soon.
Y : Alright! Thank you Matt.
The interview finished after awhile and Bri and I both met Larry and the Berry’s at the parking lot and then started driving back to the venue.
“Aww Mattie was so sweet” Brian gushed girlishly.
Matt and Jason laughed , Larry simply rolled his eyes.
“Who knew , the buff and scary M.Shadows had such a soft side?” Larry commented.
I groaned , hitting the Berry’s and Brian on the back of their heads.
“Shut up. At least I can get a girl”
The trio gave me the middle finger , Brian smirked “I can get any girl I want Matthew”
“You sure about that Brian?”
“Fuck off” Brian growled , “at least I’m not a whipped pussy like you”
“If you knew Mea’s pussy you would also have been whipped”
Brian snickered while the Berry’s smirked.
“hey! Stop picturing my girl naked” I warned them , hitting both of them on the head.