Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 8

It was time for me to go to Virginia where Ellie and Zacky was picking me up from. It’s a week earlier than what I told Matt and I wanted to surprise him. I can’t wait to see him. It’s been too long since I’ve seen those amazing dimples , those hazel eyes and lip-ring on his thin but kissable lips.
It’s been too long since I’ve seen his muscular tattoo-covered arms and short buzzed hair.
I miss that man. But I also miss my friends. Brian with his flirty manner , Zacky with his fluff body. Jimmy with his crazy attitude and Johnny the sweet one.
My girls , Ellie and Leanna since Gena was out of the picture now that she’s seeing some random guy from her school. I don’t even think she has told Brian but I know he wouldn’t care. He has his eyes on someone else and I’m the only one that knows since I was forcefully promised to keep silent.
“You ready to go tomorrow? All packed?” Kim asked me while we were having lunch at a small diner.
I nodded ; “yeah. I double checked. I also noticed that Matt forgot his aviators and his lucky jacket so I don’t know how he’s coping right now” I chuckled and after a few seconds Kim joined.
“Figures. When he was packing you weren’t there and of course being the dumbass that he is he forgot two of the most important things for him.”
I laughed , “aww Kim you think so highly of your son”
She giggled and brought the mug to her lips.
“Do you want to come to dinner tonight? We’re going to Luigitis at 7and I figured you can get one decent meal before living off burgers and pancakes?”
I nodded and smiled in appreciation. “That will be fantastic. But tell Gary I’m paying for my own meal”
Kim laughed , “you know that won’t happen”
“Yeah” I nodded “he’s worse that Matt.”
Kim took a bite out of her scon before she looked up at me again , “I’m glad I teached my boy right”
I laughed , “Maybe too right”

***
When I got home , I placed the suitcases downstairs of my house before going upstairs to shower and dress in a formal dress before styling my air and applying light makeup.
Finally the time passed after watching too much TV and drove off to Luigis where I was greeted by Amy and Robert , Kim and Gary.
“Sorry I’m a little late. Traffick was bad”
Kim smiled and kissed me on my cheek before I was greeted by my future in laws.
“Aww I’m so jealous of you! I wanna go to Miami so bad”
I laughed , “Robert your next holiday is planned out”
We all laughed at Robert’s horror strickened face.
“Baby I’m sure we can make a plan...somehow” he said.
We ate in comfortable silence and after the meals were finished , we ordered dessert and they started talking to me about the tour.
“Does Matty know you’re coming?”
I shook my head , “he thinks I’m coming next week Friday.”
They nodded , “I wish I could see the look on his face. You should record it. Matty called me yesterday complaining about how he misses you.” Amy said.
“I miss him too. I was so happy when my Chief said I could get 2 weeks off. Apparently Matt threatened him”
“Oh boy. He’s going to humiliate our family” Gary said , shaking his head. Kim punched his arm and gave him a look I have given Matt a few times.
“Be nice. He’s still your son even if you don’t see eye to eye”
Gary rolled his eyes , “yeah yeah.”
Kim shook her head , “did you know Mea that Gary was planning on going to tour one day with Brian snr and apologise to Matt”
I gave him an appreciate nod , “that’s great Gary. I think Matt will like that”
“But” Gary smiled at me , “he has to apologise to me as well.”
“Of course”
“Meanni will make sure of that” Amy laughed , “she scolded Matt like mom always did when we were kids when he was mean to Robert”
I chuckled
“When was that?” Kim asked confused.
“When I met him..” Robert started , “I understood why but the girls were pretty mad. Mea dragged him by the ear to the kitchen and yelled at him”
“Keep him grounded. Good girl” Gary commented and laughed as a blush appeared on my cheeks.