Dreams Without Limits

Chapter 4

Leah is now three months old which means I have three more months with Arin or so I thought. He is leaving tonight to go do promo work for the new album in Florida and I couldn’t go because of Leah. Arin begged not to go but management wanted him to go with the guys and it pissed him off big time. I never saw Arin so pissed before.

Now, he was currently packing his bags with Leah on our bed in between two pillows near Arin’s suitcase. He was such a good father to her and Arin wants another kid but he isn’t rushing. The pregnancy took a toll on my body because I’m short and it killed my feet because I was working during that time to.

“You know, I will be on the first flight out of there after the promo stuff” He said.

“Arin, you don’t have to do that my mom is coming over” I replied.

“I know but it’s just I want to be here with you guys before the tour happens” He responded.

“How long is the tour?” I asked.

“Six months” He replied with a sad face.

“maybe I could visit for a few shows with and without Leah” I said walking over putting my hand on his chest.

“Oh, so let’s what you want to do, fuck me on a tour bus where everyone can hear” He replied laughing.

“No, I just want to be with you because I will miss you a lot” I responded.

“Well, I got to go my flight leaves in forty minutes” He said zipping up his suitcase.

“be careful and call me when you get there” I replied then kissing him.

After that Arin left to head to the airport.