Dreams Without Limits

Chapter 6

“Are you guys sure about this?” I asked entering the airport with the girls.

“Yeah, the guys should be happy we’re visiting them today” Val replied rubbing her four month belly.

“I mean we’re going to be with them for at least three days right?” Lacey asked.

“Yup” responded Michelle.

Leah was with my family and mom told me to go practically begged me to go. So, now I’m at the airport with all the avenged ladies and we’re heading to Ohio for a festival that the boys are playing.

We arrived and the girls were happy. We all got in a rental car and I was texting Arin. He seemed depressed and I could help with that.

“Who’s excited!” shouted Lacey.

“I think we all are” I replied.

“Did anyone know Zacky’s getting a divorce?” Val asked.

“No, but his ex-wife made inapporiate comments to Arin at a party a few weeks ago no about four months ago” I responded.

“What were they?” Lacey asked.

“Wanted to fuck him basically” I said.

“WHAT!” They all exclaimed.

“Yeah and she was wanting him” I replied.

“What did Arin do?” Michelle asked.

“He didn’t hit on her, he said he was married and had a kid on the way” I said.

“He did the right thing” Val replied.

We parked in the parking lot and slipped on our passes. We started heading toward the buses and I jumped on Lacey’s back. Val walked on the bus and came back out.

“Head to the stage Ladies!” She yelled.

“Yes ma’am!” We shouted.

All of us linked arms and headed to the stage. People recognized us and we were at the stage in no time. We climb up the stairs and saw the guys stage set up. We saw Arin walk on and all of us screamed. I saw Arin look over and saw the biggest grin on his face.