Dreams Without Limits

Chapter 7

“What are you doing here?” I asked with a big , surprised , grin.
“I told you I’d visit and here I am” She winked at me , throwing her arms around my neck.
I laughed and pulled her up on me , swinging her around forgetting all about the people surrounding us.
“Where’s Leah?”
Danielle shook her head , “not here. At my mom’s. My mom practically dragged me here along with the girls. But I’m grateful”
“Me too. Baby I missed you so much”
“I missed you too Arin” she admitted and then began playing her fingers seductively on my chest.
“Maybe tonight after the show you can show me exactly how much you missed me”
Her voice gave me the good kind of chills ,and I could feel myself getting hard.
“Baby don’t toy with me. Tonight I’m fucking you so hard you won’t be able to stand up anymore”
Dani closed her eyes and sigh , “I can’t wait. But kiss me you fool. I’ve been standing here for 10 minutes not getting a kiss”
I laughed and kissed her with all my might , never wanting her to be apart from me.
I’m glad it’s just me and Danny this tour. Don’t get me wrong I love Leah but I really want to be with Danny alone , so we could get close again. Closer than before Leah.
This might be the best day of my life , and to think I was dreaming that Danny would leave me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates on my part guys. I was away for the weekend to a place without any internet connection but I'm back now and will be updating more frequently on all my stories.

Thanks for bearing with me :)'
Much love
Nadia xx