Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 11

"Jay look over here!"

"Max smile for us."

"Jay is that your girlfriend?"

"Michelle are you pregnant?"

"Dionne are you and Nathan engaged."

I swear by the end of the night Im going to go completely blind or deaf in one ear. We were at the premier and taking pictures with our partners and the photographers kept on asking if I was Jays girlfriend. I'm telling you they're nosy little shits, can't they just keep their business to their own.

I looked to my right and saw Nathan and Dionne posing together, they looked perfect together. The way their bodies fit perfectly or the way she looked up at him with so much love. The way he held her buy the waist and she rubbed his back comfterbly. This all seemed like a dream as if the moment I had to wake up I had go back to reality and when I went to sleep my I could fantasize. It seem as if all those little moments that we had together meant absolutely nothing to him. I guess I did mean nothing to him.

"Sophie come on we got to get inside now." Jay said while directing to me to the others. I walked past Nathan and I had an urge to cry right there. I never realized how much he actually meant to me until now. All those moments that we had together were so precious and to see another girl in his arms hurt like hell. I cared about him more than he knew but he'll never know that and I wasn't planning on letting him now that.

He was leaving in a week, after that week I'll never see him again and this 'fun' would be forgotten.

-----

Nathans P.O.V

Here I was, Dionne in my arms and looking absolutely drop dead gorgeous. They way that the dress fit her made her curves look amazing.

But I was jealous, jealous at how Jay had the girl that I was most dreading in his arms. Sophie looked stunning the smile on her face made her glow and just everything about her made her looked perfect.

I cared more about Sophie than she thought, more than I thought. The entire week that she was one I couldn't keep her off my mind. I wanted to feel her touch, her hair, her kiss. I wanted everything about her. And know I couldn't have her.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sophie make her way to the restroom.

This is was my chance.

"Babe, are you ready to go into the theatre." Dionne asked.

I gently pushed her aside and kisses her quickly. "Why don't you go inside and find us a seat, I have to use the bathroom, yeah?"

"Yea sure no problem babe, see you in a few." she walked off with the others and into the theatre. I turned the corner and saw that Soph was making her way into he women's restroom. I ran my up to her and quickly grabbed her arm and ran into the family restroom.

"Nathan, what the hell? She screeched while trying to figure out what was happening. I locked the door and put my blazer over the window on the door to make sure no one could see us.

"Seriously Nathan what are you doing. Are you planning to rape me and then drag my dead my body into an ally." She stomped her foot and then folder her arms across her chest. God damn that looked hot.

I pulled her in by her waist and made her closer to my body. I grabbed her neck and pulled her face closer to mine. She was driving me insane and I need to feel her, I needed to kiss her.

I needed her.

I took her soft lips into mine, at first it was slow and steady. But then it started getting heated her hands started unbuttoning my top and she slid it off me. I grabbed her hair and ran my hands through it while nibbling on her neck. I gently pushed her into the wall and she was facing it. I slowly unzipped her dress while pushing it off her shoulders. She shivered under my touch, I smirked knowing I was doing this to her.

"Nathan cut the crap, I... I ne..need you now."

"Just be patient." I placed kisses from her shoulders one by one and then finally arriving at her mouth. I hoisted her up onto the counter and placed myself in between her legs. She started nibbling on my ear, and I stiffened.

She looked back at me and smirked. "Stop it and relax." she whispered into my ear.

"I know its just thats my sweet spot."

"Oh is it now." she started nibbling on it once again, oh god not again. Not even Dionne could make feel like this. I started roaming my hands from her stomach to her thighs, she squirmed knowing what I was doing. I placed my hands on the back of her bra and then throwing it across the room. She hooked of my pants and threw them behind me. Next thing we were left only in our underwear. I looped the side of my fingers on her under ware and slid it down her legs. Once it reached her ankles she kicked it off and then the next thing I knew my boxers came off.

"Just a quickie." she whispered into my ear.

I was fine with that.

-----

Sophies P.O.V

I was moving my hips to the sound of the music with Jay letting my drunken side of me take over. We were currently at the after party and it was a blast. I still could remember everything that happened it the bathroom. My legs still feel like jelly after it. Nathan was driving me insane.

Nathan and Dionne were making out at the booth, she was straddling his waist while he was stroking her back. I felt absolutely jealous, I felt sick. I couldn't believe that I was all Nathan's four hours ago . And now I wasn't even able to touch him now. I did the the absolutely most ridiculous thing after.

I kissed Jay.

I brought his face lower to mine and placed my lips on mine. He quickly responded by cupping my face and gripping my waist. Our lips were moving in sync while I opened one eye to see Nathan staring back at us in disbelief. Ha! You little fucker.

I gently pushed Jay back while looking at him straight in the eyes. " I'm sorry Jay, that was a drunken kiss." it actually wasn't it was just to make Jay jealous for him it was probably a drunken kiss.

"I know what you mean Soph, friends?"

"Friends." I responded while giving him a hug and walking away to the bar.

I sat back while ordering a red bull and vodka and my phone buzzed.

Nathan- What the hell Sophie? God what was his problem.

To Nathan- What the hell's your problem?

I looked over at the booth to see Nathan staring at his phone in disbelief.

Nathan- You go and fucking decide to snog my mate?

To Nathan- I wasn't the only one, you were fucking making out with Dionne? You're not the only one who can have some fun.

God, this guy has some serious jealousy problems.

Nathan- Yea well the difference is she's my girlfriend.

To Nathan- Like I fucking give a damn, you have no right to tell me who I can or can't kiss. Like you said this is only 'fun'.

It hurt me to write these things to him, but I wasn't going to let my walls come down.

Nathan- You don't get it do you?

To Nathan- Get what?

Nathan- I FUCKING LIKE YOU SOPHIE! I Like you too much where it's dangerous.

He liked me, not in a friendly matter. No, he had feelings for me.

To Nathan- I FUCKING LIKE YOU TOO! That doesn't give you a right to tell me what I can do.

Nathan- But I'm not going to let all this go down the drain with Dionne, I love her. You're just a good shag.

That's all it took for my walls to break down. I ran out not caring where I was going. I just needed to get out.

All that I was is a good shag, nothing else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late-ness cause I'm so bored! lol
Here's the GIF for the make-out part: http://oi47.tinypic.com/296g1ag.jpg
Here's Sophie being sexy lol XD : http://oi48.tinypic.com/2q1rj8n.jpg