Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 13

I woke up feeling absolutely tired, my body ached, my eyes felt sore, my head was throbbing. Everything hurt really bad. I swung my legs over the bed and hopped off the bed, might I add it was huge. Honestly it took me a while last night to climb in it. I started making my towards the bathroom, careful not to step on anyone. I stepped over Michelle carefully and then tiptoed my way around Kelsey. I kept on walking around the human obstacle course until I noticed that Nareesha wasn't anywhere to be seen, where was she? I kept on walking until all of a sudden I felt something hard against my foot, it was probably just a shoe or something. I kept on walking towards the bathroom until I fell straight on top of Nareesha.

I found her.

I quickly got up and straightened myself up, god that was embarrassing. How can someone be that tiny that when they hide under the covers they can't be seen. She started stiring in her sleep, I'm still wondering how did she not manage to wake up I mean I fell right ontop of her. I crouched down next to her and started stroking her hair attempting to make her fall back asleep.

"Shhhh, go back to sleep this is just a dream, you will not remember anything." Okay now I sounded like some kind of Physcic. I titled my head sideways to see her fast asleep, I stood and up and turned on the heals of my headed to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and propped some Advil in my mouth attempting to take away this horrible headache. I turned on the shower and climbed in letting the warm water hit my body, I just let my body stand there. All the memories of last night came flooding into my head, I winced at the thought of the man grabbing me, pushing me against the wall, and the way his hands roamed my body. I stood there crying into my hands, everything was so fucked up in my life.

I was almost raped and I was sharing a bed with a girl who's boyfriend was cheating on her with me. Then the memories of Nathan came to me, the way he kissed me and told me he liked me. He honestly didn't let any of this stop, he cares.

I stepped out of the shower and placed a towel around my body and let my hair fall loose on my shoulders. I stepped out of the bathroom to see all of the girls still sleeping, lazy little shits they were. Well it was only 8:00 am, I made my way into Mich's walk in closet before choosing something to wear. She wouldn't mind, I mean she was the one that insisted on making me stay the night.

I decided on wearing a pair of Louche navy blue high waisted shorts. A Calypso yellow racerback tank top accompanied with a Wallis white metal sandals. I looked in the mirror and took in my appearance, damn these shorts looked hot one me. I grinned cheekily at the thought of Nathan not being able to take his eyes off me.

I stepped out the bedroom, silently closing the door behind me and walking slowly into the kitchen making sure no one heard me. This was their vacation and of course they would want as much as sleep as possible.

I sat on the kitchen counter tapping fingers against the granite trying to figure out what the hell to do. That's when it clicked! I should make them breakfast, I made my way over to the cupboards to find pancake mix, perfect.

I grimaced my way over to the stove while heating up the pan, out of the corner of my eye I saw an Ipod dock station. I placed my iPhone into it while mixing the batter.

Where have you been all my life, life, life.
Where have you been all my.

I started singing while swaying my hips back and fourth to the beat of the song.

I've been everywhere man looking for someone
Someone who can please me, love me all night long.

I was flipping the pancakes while singing much more quite making sure not to wake anyone. I was in the process of flipping a pancake when I felt someone creep their hands around my waist and lay their head on my shoulder.

"You know you're a good dancer, right?" I'd recognize that voice in my sleep, I turned around and laced my hands behind his neck. "You know we can get caught any second, right." I said while kissing the stubble that was starting to form on his chin. Now that's what I call hot.

"But that clearly isn't stopping you know is it Sophie." He placed two fingers under my chin
and placed his hand on my ass while pulling me closer to him and kissing me passionately. He started licking my bottom lip, I took the opportunity and bit his tongue. He pulled back and shot me a confused look.

"I meant what I said Nath, we could be caught any second here and you know that."

"Yea, but your not helping me at all wearing those shorts of yours." Hs started stroking my thigh up and down. I gently pushed him away making him stumble into the living room.

"Go take a shower Sykes, you stink." He chuckled while making his way into the bathroom.

-----

"Tom hurry up and get your ass out here."

Kelsey called out while heading out the door. After they all woke up and ate breakfast, we all decided on letting me be there tour guide today and showing them different parts of the city today. We were all currently at the doorway waiting on Tom who insisted on going and changing his shirt.

"Thomas get your ass in here or I swear I'll leave without you!" I screamed through the hallway, just as Parker decided to show up.

"I see you decided to join us today Mr.Parker." I fluttered my eyelashes and rolling on the heel of my feet while lurking my lips together.

He looked back at me while giving me an "as if" look I winked back at him and turned my attention to Kelsey. "Control your dog Kels." I winked and walked out the door and towards the elevator, everyone scrambled into elevator making me fall into Nathan.

Isn't this the best of a situation.

God, this was horrible. I immediately let myself go free from his grasp and stare at the floor. I couldn't dare to look up at everyone, my cheeks were flushed red. They would defiantly suspect something if they saw me. The ding of the elevator made me sigh in relief as would be let go of this hell hole. Jay and Tom started making their way towards the cars when I stopped right in my tracks.

"Where do you think your going." they abruptly turned around and Jay spoke up.

"The car." he said in a questionable matter. I sighed and shaked my head, "Nope were walking now get your lazy asses this way." it really wasnt a long walk, only 15 minutes.

"But Sophiee, it's hot out." Jay cried out.

"Like I give a damn, it's only 82 degrees."

Jay walked over while hanging his head, he looked like a 12 year old that just go rejected.

"Aww come here Bird I'll walk with you." I slung my arm around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me, I wish he was Nathan.

"Okay guys, what do you want to see first?" I stood in the middle of the sidewalk turning around and faced them.

"Your choice, you know the city." Dionne said and placed her hands on Nathans back and leaned into him. Stop it with the fucking PDA, can she ever keep her hands off him? Every two seconds she will either hug him, or kiss, look him in the eyes, all that crap.

"Let me show you Central Park, yeah?"

"Sounds good."

I dragged Jays body while pulling him I to the park, and running towards the playground. If you were to look at me I'd look like someone kind of molester or something, but who fucking cares, YOLO....... Right?

I made my to the swings too see two little girls around the age of 9 swinging back and fourth. I stood their giving them an awkward glance and walking over to girl number 1. I quickly pushed her off the swing making her fall on her hands, she stood and stared at me in disbelief. I stuck my tongue out at her, while girl number 2 ran over to her and gave me an evil glare and ran off, probably going to cry to their mom. I stuck my tongue out before continuing to swing back and fourth.

God I was such a child, I might have too check my birth certificate to make sure I wasn't twelve.

"Sophie, aren't you a big bully." Nathan said while walking over and sitting with the the others in the bench in front of me. I stared at him blankly and flipped him the finger.

"Okay guys were do you wanna next." I jumped off the swing landing on my feet, I walked over to everyone and sat on Nareesha's lap.

"Sooophhieeee, all you've been doing is stealing our girlfriends." Siva whined put, I winked back at him. "I can't help myself, I mean look at them." I turned my head to Nareesha and placed a big old wet kiss on her cheek.

"Wow Soph, I didn't know we were on second base yet." Everyone including me went into a fit of laughter.

"Okay okay settle down children, where to next." I dragged my body up while pull Nareesha up with me.

"Why don't we go to your place, we haven't been there before?" Jay suggested. I shrugged my shoulders. "Why not, come on let's go its only two minutes away." They all stood up, and followed me into the direction of my apartment.

Never less two minutes later, we where at the front of my apartment, I turned the key and stepped inside letting them come through. One by one they stoped inside completly mesmerized by it, I chuckled in to myself at the thought of what was running through their heads.

"Oh My God Soph, this place is amazing." Dionne spoke while settling herself onto the couch. "Thank you." I called out while heading to the kitchen, I grabbed a wine bottle and glasses and headed back to the living room to see everyone spreaded across the couch.

"Drinks anyone?" A couple of mumbles of yes and cheers where heard throughout out the room. I purposely made my way in front of Nathan and set the glasses and bottle on the coffee table. I bent over right in front of him pouring drinks for everyone, finally after giving everyone a glass I made my way to the end of the couch next to Tom. Everyone was chattering to themselves and I was quietly watching them sipping on my drink until my phone buzzed

1 new message; 6:12

Nathan- Your such a tease ;) xxx

I looked up to find Nathan's hand placed on Dionne's knee while his other had his phone in his hand and they were both having an odd conversation about frogs win Jay.

To Nathan- Hmmm you know you love it babe ;* xx

Seconds later his phone vibrated in his hands, he tore his gaze away from Jay to his phone. He checked and it replied it quickly, then looked up a me and winked, I blushed and looked back down at my phone.

Nathan- Trust me I love it. ;) xxxx

To Nathan- What ever you say flyboy. :) xxx

I pressed send and placed my in my pocket. "Who wants to watch a movie?"

"Movie! Movie!" Kelsey said while jumping up and down like a three year old.

I giggled and made my way over to the TV to place Mean Girls in it. All the guys groaned and threw their had back into the pillows.

-----

Four boxes of pizza, Three glasses of wine, and Two movies later. Everyone except Michelle, Max, and I were asleep. Us three were currently in the kitchen taking about their upcoming tour until my phone rang.

My mother.

I groaned while throwing my head back and excusing my self while making my way to my room. I walked up the stair and shut the door to my room before sitting on my bed and pressing answer.

"Hello?"

"SOPHIE." I pulled the phone back as the women screamed my name into the phone. I didn't hate my mom, quite the opposite I loved her it's just that she was very judge mental. When I told her I was moving to NY she wasn't very please with it, but later on she supported me. However at times, she persuaded me into moving back to Jersey.

"Hello Mother!" I added sarcastically.
"Sophie where are you?" Shit! I forgot tomorrow was my mom and dads 25 year anniversary and I was meant tl be there today."Well something came up today and well I couldn't make it, but I'll be there around noon time."

"Yea that's fine, Soph remember to wear something nice tomorrow. Masons going to be here tomorrow."

"Mother stop with that! I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I rubbed my temples back and fourth at the thought of Mason. You see Mason is my ex from high school and my mom always thought we were going to get married and have kids and all that crap. Boy did I prove her wrong, Mason broke up with me on the middle senior of senior year without explanation.

"Alright see you tomorrow, love you!"

"Love you too!" I hung up while throwing my phone on the bed and making my way too the living room once again. I found Max and Mich with everyone who all woken up. I made my way next to Mich and sat next to her.

"Who was that?"

"My mom." I sighed. She looked at me questionably."What did she want?"

"I was supposed to back in Jersey today for their party tomorrow but I completely forget, she called me asking me where I was and then I told I would be there tomorrow.

"Oh okay!" then my eyes widened as a light bulb went off in my head. "Why don't you go with me?"

She thought for a couple of minutes before replying."We can't go, the guys were planning to go to Parx casino and the girls plus Nathan were planning to go to the spa."

I raised an eyebrow and turned to Nathan. "The spa, really?" he looked horrified and raise his arms defensively. "Only because im not allowed in the casino."

"Only if you say so...." I was cut off by Michelle jumping up from her seat.

"Why doesn't Nath go with you?"

Oh hell no.

"What? Umm I don't know I kinda of wanted to spend the day with Dionne."
He wrapped an arm around Dionnes shoulder and pulled her in to him.

Ouch, that hurt. That hurt really bad he clearly didn't want to be more than needed.

"Nath don't be such a dick and go with her." Dionne said while gently pushing him back. Fuck this!

"Only if that's okay with you." he looked up at me. I stared at everyone blankly not sure what was coming out of my mouth. "Okay, we have to leave at 10 though, so you have to be here at 9." I stared back at him while butting my nails, I had no idea why I was nervous right now.

"Don't be silly Soph, he'll spend the night and well drop his clothes off since were leaving early tomorrow." Dionne said once again.

"Sounds like a plan." I turned my attention to Nath. "You can sleep in the spare bedroom that I have." He nodded back in response.

"Well we should get going now, it's really late and we've gotta be up early." Michelle stood up and headed for the door while the others did as well. I hugged them goodbye and Nathan and Dionne kissed for a little to long. Jealous.

"Bye guys see you later." I closed the door shut and placed my back against it. I closed my eyes shut taking deep breathes in. I was totally not ready for tomorrow. I opended my eyes to find Nathan walking over to me, I examined his body up and down and smiled.

I missed him.
I missed his kiss.
I missed his touch.

He walked over to me and engulfed me into a hug, he hugged me tightly around the waist and his head was nestled into my hair. I stood on my toes and leaned in towards his ear. " I missed you." I whispered and started nibbling on his ear. He stiffened under my touch and gently pushed me against the wall.

"I missed you too." He lowered his head to my neck and left a trail of kisses from neck to my collarbone. I threw my head back and squirmed as his breath tickled my skin and left a tingling sensation down my spine. I grabbed his head off my neck and made him face me. His eyes met mine and then my lips, he lowered his head and our lips touched.

It was slow at first, our noses were pressed up against each other and our lips were moving in sync. His hands found the button of my shorts and pulled them down. "Jump" I jumped into his arms still kissing passionately, he held my tight and made his way into the kitchen. He quickly pulled away from me and placed me on the counter and took of his shirt. My hands were placed firmly on his shoulders bringing his lips back to me once again. His tongue grazed my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. I kicked of my shoes and took off my shirt while throwing it across the room. I kissed him passionately and smiled against the kiss his hands started massaging my thighs.

I left an involuntarily whimper escape my lips as his lips left mine once again. Our breathe was heavy, he stood inches away from me and his eyes were roaming my body. I felt uncomfortable at the though of him eyeing me up and down, I crossed my arms across my chest and looked down.

"Stop that, you're beautiful." Nathan uncrossed my arms and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him and captured our lips together once again. He gently lifted me up in a bridal style and carried me into my bedroom. He opened the bedroom door and threw me on the bed while unbuckling his pants and kicking them off. He gently came to me and propped himself up on top of me leaning against his elbows. " You ready?" I nodded and kissed him.

I wanted our bodies to be inseparable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Uhmm how do you put pictures/gifs here in the author's note or in the story? :P I'm new. Anyways here's a gif of Sophie: http://oi46.tinypic.com/krq5k.jpg