Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 6

I walked into Michelle's room while placing my bags to the side. Kelsey was still running around in her bra complaining that she didn't have anything to wear, Nareesha was in the bathroom doing her makeup. To the right of the room Dionne was doing her hair in front of the mirror. A wash of guilt came over me as I realized what I was doing to her, but I just couldn't help myself away from the man she loves.

Michelle came out of her walk-in closet looking up to me with a questionable look. "Don't just stand there, start getting ready." she said while snapping her fingers.

I made my way to bathroom to do my makeup to see Nareesha doing her finishing touches. She glanced up at me. "Soph, let me do your makeup." She said while twirling her MAC brush in my face.

"Sure go ahead." a smile crept on her face and she gently pushed me into the chair.

"Now do you're magic Nare!"

-----

@Sophie_babe- Out with these TB tonight in the city @Michkeegan @kelseybelle90 @Nare_esha @dionneofficial pic.twitter.com/hjhzc

I attached a photo of all us smiling side by side on the balcony with the view of the city behind us. I've got to admit we all looked amazing. No doubt about it.

Nareesha was wearing a pair of Proenza Schouler dark wash skinny jeans, a yellow blazer and beige tank top both from topshop. A white Michael Kors handbag and a par of Burberry ankle boots accessorizes her. Next to her stood Dionne wearing a Marc by Marc Jacobs plain orange dress without any sleeves. She wore a pair of Jimmy Choo wedges.

Kelsey had a Co-ord mint lace skirt with a plain white blouse tucked in. A pair of Miu Miu nude pumps were on here feet along with a salmon shoulder Chloe bag. Michelle's outfit resembled hers wearing an Alice + Olivia white short pencil skirt. She had an H&M light pink blazer on top of a simple shirt. She was also wearing a pair of Miu Miu Nude pumps. Across her body she wore a vintage Chanel.

I was wearing a green H&M drees with a pair of Oscar de la Renta navy blue earrings. On my feet were a pair of Rupert Sanderson navy suede platforms. I decided not to wear a clutch as I was gonna put my phone in my bra.

" Lets go I'm starving," Kelsey said while pushing us out of the balcony?

-----

Thirty minutes we were all sat on a long table under the dim lights deciding on what to wear. Max was at the head of the table with Michelle sat next to his right. Siva, Nareesha, Dionne and Nathan were all in front of us. Might I mention Nathan was currently in front of me. Jay was at the other head of the table in-between Nathan and I, to my left were Tom and Kelsey.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, may I take you're orders?" We all glanced up to see the waiter stood there intensely looking at me.

5 minutes after agreeing and disagreeing on what to get, the waiter took all of our menus and orders. In the process of taking mine he decided to leave something in front of me. A napkin with his number on it.

What the hell?

" Looks like Sophie is going to get some action tonight." he said while looking over my shoulder. I hid my face in my hands trying to cover my blush that was caused by Jays comment.

" Shut it bird." I said while gently pushing him aside. I looked up to see Nathan looking right at me, almost with jealousy in his eyes.

Oh, he was jealous at me? I'm no ones property, especially his for him to be acting that way.

"Sophie what are your plans for the rest of the night?" Michelle asked from across the table.

"Nothing, just planning to go back home and be lazy." I said while taking a sip of my lemon water.

"Don't be boring, come back with us and watch a movie. You could possibly sleepover."
Sleeping in the same place as Nathan? I thought to myself, wasn't that too risky. Before thinking I answered.

" Sure why not." Fuck! I couldn't back out now.

"Yay!" all the girls cheered out. Dionne seeming a little too excited, Nathan giving her a weird look.

"Someones a bit excited." Oh like you're not I thought.

" What can I say, I love Sophie." Dionne said while giving Nathan a kiss in his nose. Yup! I was jealous. He chuckled while turning his gaze to the food being set in front of him

-----

Half way through our meal, I decide too make this more interesting. I slowly slid off my heel hoping Jay wouldn't notice. Nope! He was to busy with his food. I slowly lifted my leg and started rubbing Nathan's leg as well.

I saw Nathan's eyes pop out as he realized what I was doing. I smirked to myself while looking at the others seeing as the didn't realize what was happening.

I gently started running my foot from his ankle up to his knee. I saw him started to get uncomfortable in his sit and start squirming around. He looked right into me with pleading eyes and then glanced over at Dionne saying as if we could get caught. I knew he was right so I placed my shoes back on and paid attention to my food once again.

-----

It was currently 10:04 pm and we were all sat in the living room fighting on what movie to watch it was a tie between The Hangover or Transformers.

"Please, please, can we watch The Hangover." Michelle said while fluttering her eyelashes at Max.

"Fine!" he groaned and went to put the DVD in the DVR.

"Max! How can you be so weak." Siva said while walking into the living room with two bowls of popcorn.

" Look who's talking Seev, the man who watches Gossip Girl." Max snarled.

Siva threw his hands in the air defensively "Nare made me watch it."

" Sure that's what you call it." Max snapped back while making his way over to Michelle.

Siva and Naressha were currently in an armchair with Nare on his lap. Kelsey and Tom were in the same position.

Michelle and Max were on the opposite end of the couch snuggled under the blankets. Dionne was in between Nathan's legs on the part of the couch that faced out. I felt broken, I wanted to be in Dionne's position. I wanted Nathan to make me feel protected and wanted. That was never going happen

Jay had his arm wrapped around me in a friendly gesture, but was nothing like Nathan.

-----

An hour into the movie I finally let my feeling get to me as I was finished with all the love between Nath and Dionne. They kept on kissing or whispering things into each other. I couldn't help it. I wanted nothing else but to be Dionne.

" Good night guys." I said while getting up. I really wasn't tired, I just needed to be alone.

" Goodnight babe, the guest room is the last door on the left." Michelle said while everyone hushed her, too interested into the movie.

I made my way into the room, shutting the door and letting all of the sheets swallow me up. I climbed under the covers only to find myself crying.

I was crying for the next hour, everyone went to bed thirty minutes ago.

I couldn't keep Nathan off my mind, I was crying because of him. Because of the way that I felt about him. I couldn't deny myself that I was falling for him hard, I really did care about him. However, Dionne wasn't making this situation any easier. I laid in bed thing about the shit I got myself into. Something caught me off guard.

The bedroom door opened.