Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 7

I felt my own body stiffen as the person climbed into bed, under the covers. I turned around to be met by a pair of green-blue eyes.

"Nathan, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed with Dionne." I said trying to cover myself up as much, seeing the fact as I was only in my panties and shirt.

"Shhh, don't talk about her. It's only about you and me right now." he said while pulling me into his bare chest. I gently laid my head on his chest with my arm dragged across his torso. His hands were softly placed on my waist, trying to make us as close as possible.

"You looked beautiful tonight." He said while into my neck as he was playing with my hair.

"You didn't look that bad you're self Sykes." I whisper into his ear, placing a gentle kiss on his earlobe.

"You know you're driving me insane right." he said while pushing me upwards so I was straddling his waist.

I placed my hands on his chest while lowering my head into his collarbone. I murmured "Trust me your doing the same to me." I began kissing all over his chest and collarbone. He gently pulled me closer to his face, and I couldn't resist poking his nose.

"What was that for?" he said while scrunching up his nose. God, that was attractive.

"That was for being so damn cute." he raised an eyebrow before bringing my lips inches away from his. I looked straight into his eyes never wanting to look away.

This just felt right.

His eyes looked deep into mine and then down to my lips. He leaned in slowly, his eyelashes fluttering against my skin, our noses rubbing against each other. Our lips soon became into contact. Not even a piece of paper could fit between us.

I laid both of my hands my his face caressing him, while he was playing with the hem of my shirt. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly accepted. Our tongues were battling against each other trying to gain dominance. He rolled us over which ended up us falling straight on our asses.

We both started cracking up, careful not to be too loud in case anyone woke up. Nathan got to his feet and picked me up in a bridal position, he gently threw me on the bed while climbing in next to me.

He pulled me closer my back facing against his chest, his arm was wrapped around my waist and his head resting at the crook of my neck. We both looked out my window to see all the city lights, this couldn't have been more beautiful.

All that we needed was each other.

I felt Nathan's lips come closer to my ear as he whispered "Goodnight Beautiful."

We both dazed of in each others arms.

-----

I woke up feeling someone placing wet kisses all over my face. I opened my eyes to be welcomed by Nathan's. "Morning gorgeous." he said while placing a kiss on my lips, he smiled into it as it was become more and more intense.

Then reality hit me. I was in bed with a man that was in a relationship. Dionne was only down the hall and could wake up any minute to find out that Nathan didn't sleep in his own room. What was I getting myself into? Everything was so wrong but still felt so right, it felt as if all of this was meant to happen.

I gently pushed Nathan off me while getting up to go use the en-suite restroom. " Nathan, we have to be careful. Remember Dionne, you're girlfriend?" I said with clear annoyance

" Yeah, she's only across the hall. You should go back to her, she could wake up any minute." I said while placing my hand on my hip.

"I know but I just can't help myself, especially when your jealous." he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist, while I was gazing out the window. I instantly got chills by the sudden contact.

I gasped " I am not not jealous."

"I'll pretend to believe that." he stated while nibbling on my earlobe.

"Nathan, seriously get back. Were gonna get caught." I started spanking him on his ass, attempting to get him out of the room. He quickly ran to the door.

" Feisty! I like it." he gave me a quick wink and closed the door behind him.

I fell back into my bed attempting to adjust to these past couple of days. In three days I've fallen for Nathan Sykes. An impossible action as he was in a committed relationship. But he knew exactly what was going on. If not, he would've stopped this a long time ago, but we both just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I told myself this was just a fling before drifting off into sleep.

-----

"Should we wake her up?"

"No she looks so peaceful."

"We should take a picture and post it on twitter."

"No! She'll kill us."

Who the hell was in my room and why would they try and wake me up?

"But it's already 12:30, she can't waste a perfect Sunday sleeping all day."

I groaned into the pillow and threw the closest thing to me to the people behind me. Luckily it was only a flip flop.

Next thing I knew a body fell into my bed. "SOPHIE! Get your lazy ass up." I opened my eyes to meet Kelsey's green ones looking right into mine.

"Go away Kels." I mumbled into my pillow.

"No get up and take a shower were going shopping today." I looked up to see Nareesha, Michelle, and Dionne dressed and ready form the day.

"No."

"Sophie you can make this the easy way or the hard way." Dionne said.

I ignored them and payed attention to my pillow once again. I waited a couple of seconds and heard the door opening. Finally, they were leaving.

Was I wrong.

Next thing I knew, I flew off my bed and straight onto the floor with my blanket underneath. That hurt, it hurt a lot.

"What the h.." I was cut of the sound of Dionne shouting 'let's go'

I was dragged out by Dionne and Nare grasping my feet and Mich and Kels holding me by my hands. They were swinging me back and forth.

"You dumb asses let me go." I screeched as we made our way through the living room and into the kitchen.

All the boys were sitting on the island eating breakfast while talking about their plans for the day.

"Boys! Help me, I'm pretty sure there going to take me to an ally and rape me." the room went into a fit of laughter.

Jay spoke up "You know what? I'm pretty sure there about to gang rape you."

"Exactly! You wouldn't want me to be a rape victim! Would you bird?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Hmmm. It would be very interesting though." Cheeky

Seconds later we were stood outside in the balcony just by the pool. My eyes widened as I realized what they were going to do..

"I know exactly what your going to do, and don't you even dare!" I spat at the girls.

Moments later I flew straight into the pool. Those girls have got some nerve.

I quickly swam to the top to see everyone one, and I mean everyone rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably.

I was going to kill them all.

"You ALL have 3 seconds to run." they all looked at me as if I were joking.

"1.....2.....RUN" They all got up and ran inside running for their life. Nareesha and Kelsey went to go hide behind the bar. Tom and Max were standing on the Kitchen counter. Dionne and Michelle ran into the nearest closet and Nathan hid under the dinning room table. Siva was standing right in front of me, smirking.

I looked at him furious. He looked right back at me with humor in his eyes.

"You didn't say 3." he said with a mock tone.

I huffed at his words. "3" I emmidatly jumped onto his back while dragging him into the pool. We both fell right in, with me still on his back.

I swam to the top, with Siva swimming up only seconds later. I looked up to see everyone staring us. Nathan in particular had his phone pointing right at us.

"Nathan Sykes, you did not just take a picture of me right?" he just looked at me with no expression.

I jumped right out of the pool and into the kitchen were my phone was. I didn't care if I was dripping wet, I needed to get to the bottom of this. I unlocked my iPhone and saw that I had over 100 twitter notifications. Great!

@Nathanthewanted- Looks like @Sophie_babe and @Sivathewanted decided to take a swim pic.twitter.com/gtbaf

"Nathan! You have no seconds to run." I started dashing towards him like a mad women. Before I could even kill him someone pulled me back from my waist.

I looked over my shoulder to see that it was Max. "Before you go and kill anyone, go take a shower so we can do something today." I huffed and let myself free from Max's grip. I walked right past everyone before reaching Nathan.

I kicked him right in the legs and he fell straight onto the floor.

"Little Bitch." he laughed.

I flipped him the finger and walked straight into the bathroom ready for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys if I took so long! It's because of school :P Anyways hope you enjoy!

The Kitchen: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2v0dbv7.jpg
Sophie's Room: http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ykbywy.jpg
Living Room: http://oi49.tinypic.com/90old5.jpg
Balcony: http://oi49.tinypic.com/11j0kyg.jpg