Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 8

I got into the shower letting he warm water hit my body. I was still so confused on what was happening between Nathan and I, so many things were at stake. I could loose all of my friends and they would hate me forever and never talk to me again. Michelle most of all would be disgusted in me, I was so close to her I can't afford to loose her, I can't loose any of them. Not to mention Dionne, she was such a sweet and caring girl. Dionne was everything that Nathan needed. She didn't deserve any of this. None of this would work out, I lived in New York and he lived in London. It just wasn't meant to be.

I stepped out of the shower while placing a towel securely around my body. I then remembered that I didn't have any clothes to wear and going back to my apartment would just take too much time. I decided in just borrowing some of Michelle's clothes, she wouldn't mind. I walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway while running into the someone.

"Woah, watch it there Sop." I looked up to see the one and only Nathan holding me by my waist. My eyes widened in realization as the situation that we were in. Nathan was shirtless standing really close to me while holding me by waist and I was only in a towel. This did not look okay.

"Nathan let go of me, were gonna get caught." I sighed while pulling his arm of me and walking into Michelle's room.

Nathan's P.O.V

She sighed while pulling away from me and walking into Michelle's room. Every time I held her in my arms I felt a different sensation then I did with Dionne. Sophie was so adventurous and carefree she didn't care what anyone thought about her, she just drove me insane with her fit body. Dionne on the other hand was perfect the way she did everything was so polite and gentle. Every time she sang I was always on the verge of tears. She was perfect, Sophie was amazing. All that I was doing was having little fun. I promised myself that my feelings weren't gonna get involved.

I walked our room to see Dionne standing there in some jeans, flats, and a loose pink top, she looked amazing. I walked behind her while placing my hands on her waist and head on her shoulders. "Nathan go get ready."

"No." was my only response.

I slowly started kissing her neck and she shivered under my touch, I laughed into her neck as she moved it to let give more exposure. I slowly started unbuttoning her top, I mentally kicked myself in my head as the only thing that appeared was in my head was Sophie.

I wanted Sophie in my arms instead of Dionne, but that would never happen.

------
Sophies P.O.V

I was currently sat in the living room with everyone watching some random tv show. I was wearing a black singlet tank top with tribal print knicker shorts from topsop. Nareesha let me burrow her orange Prada bag along with her salmon colored Nine West sandals. We were all waiting for Nathan and Dionne to um... finish pleasing themselves.

It felt like a million of bricks have been thrown onto my hart, I had no reason to feel like this. Clearly, Nathan was over me and he loved Dionne, there was no place for me in his heart. It's just it hurt me so bad to know that I couldn't be in Dionne's position. Litterely! She really was lucky.

I looked at the corner of my eye to see Max's eyes shoot up as a really loud grunt came from the bedroom. I sighed paying attention back to my phone trying to block out the sounds from their room. It felt as thoughts was cheating on me but in reality it was the other way around. I quickly erased the thoughts of Nathan before tweeting.

@Sophie_babe- Shopping with the girls and @thewantedmusic boys. New York here we come!

I checked my followers and saw that I had gained over five thousand in three days. That was a lot. I looked up from phone to hear a cough from the corner of the room.

My heart skipped a beat. Nathan and Dionne stood with their hands interlocked with each other and hair clearly messy. Yup, I felt broken.

"Okay let's get out of here." Max said while getting up and grabbing Michelle's hand. We all stood up while heading out the door. I quickly ducked behind Siva trying to ovoid Nathan's eyes.

All of us were stood outside waiting for the cars to come and pick us up. We decide on getting a car and driving to Madison ave and then I was going to show them Times Square. The car finally came and we got in, hopefully Nathan was going in the other car.

Nope, he climbed into this car. Just my luck, I turned my body to face the window. I wasn't going to put up with Nathan. A frown came upon his face, he noticed my attitude towards him. Good, he served it. No one could play with my heart the way he was.

Twenty minutes later we were stood outside the Dolce and Gabbana gathering our stuff from the car. I looked over my shoulder to see everyone ready, I walked over to the door and held it open for everyone to get in.

"Sophie did I tell you about Friday." Michelle questioned from behind me. I turned around swiftly while scrunching up my nose.

"Noo?" I said while walking towards the dresses. Everyone followed behind me.

"We kind of got invited to the Spiderman premier on Friday and well Jay doesn't have a date and we were wondering if you go with him." I saw Nathan tence up at the mention of me being someones date. I smirked "Of course I'll go." Paybacks a bitch.

"Yes! Yes! Thank you so much, come on we've gotta find you a dress." Michelle and Kelsey dragged me towards the rest of the dresses. The heals clicking against the floor.

-----

Two hours later and many shopping bags we still haven't found a dress. We made our way into the Oscar de la Renta store. As I made my way in a certain dress caught my eye. I excitedly scurried my way over dragging Kelsey on my way.

"Oh My God Soph, this is gorgeous! It will look even better on you go try it on now!" she grabbed the dress of the rack and shoved me into the dressing room. I eyed the dress up and down, this was perfect to make Nath jealous.

I pulled the curtain back with only my head sticking out, I glanced at everyone as they were sitting on the sofas outside the dressing room. I scanned over the girls shoes until I saw Nareeshas the were nude pumps. Perfect. "Nare give me your pumps." "Why.." I rolled my eyes "No questions just give them to me." she got up taking her shoes off and placing them in my hands.

I turned over and faced the mirror. "I felt beautiful for once, the dress fit my body perfectly, complimenting my skin color and my legs went for miles in this dress. I pulled back the curtain and began walking over towards them making sure to emphasize every step. I finally stood in front of them placing my hands on my hips and smiling like an idiot.

"Wow!"

"You look beautiful."

"Oh My God look at you're legs!"

"Fit" Tom mumbled which made him earn a smack on his chest from Kelsey.

"Oww! I'm sorry Kels." he gave her a peck on the check and everyone turned their head to meet me once again. In the corner of my eye I saw Nathan's eyes pop out and his mouth hanging wide open. Who's jealous now I thought to myself.

Michelle stood up while placing her hands on my shoulders, I still managed only to be a couple of inches taller than her but still shorter that the guys. " This dress was made for you."

No, this dress was made for Nathan to take it off.