Status: this is the first chapter of my fanfic and i thnk it came out okay but tell me what you think

Green Day and Blink 182

the accident

toms P.O.V

************************************************************************

I study the room and the only person I can see is Travis, “where the hell is mark, we’re on soon?” I shout at the top of my voice, Travis answers my question quietly while looking at his phone, “oh, mark he stepped outside for a cigarette” I think I made him jump when I shouted because he was shaking a little, “should I go and get him, because if I don’t we’ll be late on stage?” I ask Travis in a slightly impatient voice, “I can’t believe he’s still smoking, I mean we’re not in high school any more, it’s not a popularity contest, it’s just the three of us” Travis said ignoring everything I just said, “I’ll go and get him” I said in a calm voice, “I mean it’s going to ruin his health”, I pat Travis on the shoulder “you’re in another world tonight aren’t you buddy?” I say calmly yet slightly annoyed, “be right back”.

I stepped outside to see mark standing out in the freezing cold with not much more than a cigarette butt in-between his fingers, “mark!” I shout trying to get his attention, “come on were going to be late!”, he turns around, throws his cigarette butt on the floor and walks towards me, but as soon as he got to the door he stopped and started violently coughing, “mark, dude you got to quit smoking” I say calmly while gently patting him on the back. “Maybe you’re right says mark between coughs. They make their way inside.

************************************************************************

marks P.O.V

After i have finished coughing my guts up i felt a little dizzy and stumbled a little, and of course tom paniced grabed me under the arms and made me sit down, travis still didn't look up from his phone, "what's wrong are you okay?!" shouted tom panicing more than ever, i looked up to him confused, "um, yeah why the hell wouldn't i be?", i was angry for a little while, until i saw the wide eyed look on toms face, and suddenly i wasn't angry anymore i mean this guy is my est friend, without him i wouldn't be here today, i just looked at him put on a ig goofy smile made my eyes smaller and sighed, then the look on toms fae changed too only in a different way, it was a look of mischiefe, he put a big smile on his face and shouted, "what are you looking at me like that for, are you in love with me or something?!" he said jokingly, i jumped too my feet and shouted jokingly too while chasing him around the room, "come on tom you know you can't resist me!", until tom tripped over the coffee table and i tripped over and landed on him. just seonds later we heard laughing from who'd have guessed it travis, "ooh, love in the dressing room!" , to make another joke i put my knees either side of toms legs and put my arms around his chest and said, "i told you, you couldn't resist me" then i let go of toms chest, ruffled his hair and got to my feet.

me and travis laughed for a while until tom got up, suddenly we heard a screaming "OOW!" coming from tom as he tried to stand, we both looked and watched him almost in tears while he was rubbing his knee. i ent down to see if he was okay, "you okay tommy?" he hate it when i called him that he shot me a look of pure hate, "travis could you give me a hand here, now gimme your hand" we both grabbed one of toms hands and tried to pull him to his feet, "man tom you weigh a tonne!" said travis putting him down. a genuine look of panic came onto to toms face as the pain from his knee making him burst into tears, "travis, get the medic will you?".

i sat down next to tom and tried to make his straighten out his leg until eventually the medic came, he told us to bring a chair round and we all helped to lift tom onto it, until i saw something which nearly made me drop him, which made him cry even more, his knee cap had come away from the socket, "uh, doc is that meant to look like that?" i said pointing to the obviously broken knee, "we had better get you to the hospital" said the medic worried. i looked a travis and said, "why don't you use that phone for something usefull and call an ambulance" i said worried aout my best friend

************************************************************************

travis' P.O.V

************************************************************************

i did what mark said and called an ambulance, when they got here we helped them put the crying tom onto a stretcher and into the amulance, a load of fans where watching worried as we put tom into the ambulance, two fan girls aske me what had happened and all i said was, "you'll read it in tomorrows paper" then clamered into the ambulance with tom and mark.

when we got to the hospital i stepped outside to answer a call from our manager, "what the hell happened you guys were ment to be on stage over an hour ago?!" he shouted, "you obviously didn't hear about the accident" i said calmly, "what accident?!" he shouted even angrier than before, "tom had a fall they think he's broke his knee" i said hearing silence for two minutes, "are you still there?" i said trying to keep him calm, "good luck *dial tone*". i went back to find mark was gone, i suddenly jumped as a nurse snuck up behind me and said "you can go in if you like, oh sorry did i make you jump?", "no" i said in a slightly sulky voice before stepping into toms room.

"hey travis, you gotta see this, tom is so full of painkillers he can't even remember his own name" , mark said in a surprisingly cheerful voice, but i walked over anyway, "hey tom hoy you doing buddy", a drousy, drugge up tom replied, "uh huh, who are you magic man?" he said before grabbing my arm and trying to make a wish, mark nearly fell of his seat with laughter, "calm down mark, we dont want two casualties in one day" i said in a slightly angry voice.

"so, is it broken?" i asked casualy, "no, its just baddly dislocated
♠ ♠ ♠
its not finished yet