Status: this is the first chapter of my fanfic and i thnk it came out okay but tell me what you think

Green Day and Blink 182

the accident (green days P.O.V)

billie-joes P.O.V
**************************************************

i can't believe it is our second day on tour, it only fees like five minutes, and tommorow we're gonna meet our buddies from blink 182, i was in the midde of my day dream when i heard a shout coming from right in front of me, "hey, billie are you still with us!" ,i didn't respond unti the person shouting slapped me round the face, "aaarrgg, why would you do that?" , i said in a slightly quiet voice, i opened my eyes to see who it was, "oh, mike what the hell?" i said as my vision cleared, "you were daydreaming and we're on in five minutes. plus it looked kinda fun" he said before letting out a small giggle.

i stood up to stretch my legs, i put my hands behind my head, closed my eyes and starte to walk forward, suddenly my foot hid something and i fell over it i landed on my fore arms quickly bruising both of my elbows and hurting my wrist, i looked back to see tre with a pilow under his head and a pair of sunglasses over his eyes, "is everyone trying to kill me today!" i shouted waking tre with the shock, he almost jumped into the air pulled up his glasses and shouted, "what's all the screeming about, i'm trying to sleep" he said in an angry but almost funny tone because his voice was so high, i couldnt help but laugh as my feet were still in his lap. before i could push myself to my feet tre and mike grabbed one each and hung me upside-down by my ancles, "guys what the hell are you doing!?" i shoute between laughs, i put both of my hands on the floor and told them to drop my feet, but when they did, the wrist i hurt on impact when i fell over tre gave away and i plumeted to the floor face first.

***********************************************
mikes P.O.V

***********************************************
me and tre laughed for like a minute until we realised biliewasn't moving, he was laying flat on his face, we both turned him onto his back and emediatly noticed blood pouring from his nose, "quick tre get the medic!" i shouted even though tre was aready gone to get him. i ran to the bathroom to get a load of tissue, picke up billies head and gently pressed the tisue againt his nose, seconds later tre came back with the medic.

we were both told to stand back while he examined billies fae and wrist, i was terrified when i found out what had happened, "he has a brocken nose and multiple beaks in his right wrist and left elbow we had better call an ambulance" said the medic quitely, "tre call the ambulance!" i shouted as foast as i could, before we knew it the ambulance was putting billie into the ambulance, me and tre both climbed in.

***********************************************
tres' P.O.V
***********************************************

we waited at reception until the woman at the desk suggested that we goto the vending machine to get some snacks. as we went to the machine in silence i felt a tap on my sholder, i turned round to see a girl no more than 15 holding a piece of paper in her hands, "can i help you?" i said trying to put a smile on my face, she didn't say anything, she just handed me a drawing, it was amazing it was all three of us me, billie and mike standing together, "this...this is astonishing, did you drawithis?", i sked almost knowing she did, she still didn't say anything she nodded and smiled, "whats your name?" i asked not expecting an answer, she took a deep breath and said, "im kathryn but friends call me katt" in a slightly scared voice, "can i call you katt?" i said with a big smile on my face, she nodded.

we all talked for a few minutes till i realised why we were here, "listen, you know billie right?" pointing to him in the drawing, "well he's had an accident, thats why we're here, so we have to see if he's okay" i say good bye, i walk off forgeting to give back the drawing, we barge into bilies room to see his wide awake, "billie your okay" shouts mike at the top of his voice, "well kinda"said billie pointing to all of his inguries and buises, "so, have you broken anything?" i asked stupidly, billie didn't answer he was just looking at the piece of paper in my hand, "whats that?" he said ignoing everything i had just said, "oh' damn i forgot to give it back" , i told him whta had happened
♠ ♠ ♠
im not very happy with this chapter but i'll try harder with the next one