Status: New Story! More chapters to come! Feel free to comment!

Howl

Your Wish Is My Command

Sandra awakes to find that Axel left her bed sometime in the night. She left the bed and went to the window to open the blinds. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust, but when they did she found that James was outside on the lawn with Axel talking with some other men.

Sensing her eyes, Axel turned around and noticed her in the window. She didn't know whether to close the curtain or listen in on the conversation. Axel leaned over and whispered something in James' ear. He turned around and looked at her, then continued the conversation. Eventually they all shook hands and parted ways.

Sandra heard Axel and James enter the house and join Jack and Charlie in the living room. Sandra pulled her hair into the pony-tail and pulled on and tank top, skinny jeans, and boots. She left her room and followed the smell of cooking bacon and eggs in the kitchen.

"So...what was all that about?" she asked.

"Just some other werewolves with a business deal. Nothing to be worried about." James said, looking at Axel.

Sandra accepted that answer for the time being and happily ate her large breakfast.

James, Jack, and Charlie left after breakfast to go on a run around the grounds. Axel stayed behind to protect Sandra, should anything happen.

"What did those men want?" she asked Axel.

"Nothing. There were just the neighboring pack. It's nothing you should concern yourself with." he replied.

"Please tell me." Sandra asked.

Axel sighed and shifted uncomfortably in the chair he was lounging in.

"Sandra...you are the only girl to have survived the changing process in the last century. Some of the neighboring packs believe that you have a....responsibility." Axel said.

"What do you mean responsibility?" Sandra asked.

"Well they believe that...you should provide the werewolf species the next generation of werewolves." Axel said, not looking at me.

"Wait. They want me to provide...children?" she said, speechless.

"Yes and they wanted to take you from us." he said, "They wanted to give us some of their property and ten billion dollars in exchange for you."

"What?!" Sandra yelled.

"Sandra you have nothing to worry about. James would never do anything like that." he said, coming over to her.

Axel grabbed her hand and pulled her up from where she was sitting on the couch. He pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm never going to let anything happen to you." Axel promised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra lay awake in her bed, thinking. Why would those people want me so badly? If those wolves wanted me for that reason, then does James want me in that pack for the same reason? Sandra tossed and turned under the sheets.

There was a knock on her bedroom door. Sandra jumped out of bed and opened the door. Axel entered her bedroom and sat in the chair next to her window.

"How did you know that I was awake?" Sandra asked.

"I smelled it." Axel replied, "Your hormones are out of wack."

"You can smell that?" she asked.

"Yes, I can tell when your frightened and when your happy. I can also tell when you're incredibly...happy... to see me." Axel said, coming over to the side of her bed.

He sat down next to her on the bed and grabbed her hand.

"Sandra, you are an incredibly special person and I want you to some day feel the same way about me that I do about you." Axel said.

Axel leaned over and kissed Sandra on the mouth. She didn't kiss him back at first, she didn't know what to do, she froze. Axel's lips were soft and he was gentle. Completely opposite to what he seems like he would be. Sandra leaned into the kiss as Axel laid her down on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it was posted so late!