Status: New Story! More chapters to come! Feel free to comment!

Howl

The Basics

As Axel laid Sandra down on the bed, the kiss between them intensified as if all the stress that had happened in the last few days was flowing out of them. Somehow it felt right, Sandra had never been with a guy like this before and had absolutely no idea what to do, but the way their bodies melted together made it seem like destiny.

Axel’s hand slowly started moving downwards on her body until it rested on her chest. After receiving no objections from Sandra, his hand started to move towards the hem of her shirt.

“Woah buddy, what do you think you’re doing?” Sandra asked.

Axel stopped immediately sensing the panic slowly creeping in.

“Nothing that you don’t want me to.” He replied and sat backwards from her.

“Look, I don’t know anything about you and I’ve never well, you know…” she replied, looking down at her hands.

“I know.” He stated quickly.

“How could you possibly know that?” she questioned him.

“I can smell it on you.” He replied staring at her.

“Wait,” Sandra said coming to a realization, “If you can smell that, doesn’t that mean all of them can smell that too?”

“Unfortunately yes.” He stated.

This is terrible, not only do I have to live in this house with them; this whole super werewolf ability thing is making it impossible to keep any secrets.

“Don’t worry my Queen, I will teach you everything that you need to know.” He replied sliding a hand around Sandra’s shoulders.

They both laid down on the bed as if some understanding had passed between them without even having to say it. Sandra climbed under the covers, while Axel remained on top of them like a true gentleman, even if he was just as cold as she was. Sandra snuggled up against his side and laid her head on his chest. She slowly fell asleep listening to the sound of his heart beat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra had awoke and once again found that Axel had left sometime in the night. Seriously? When is he going to stop doing that?

She dressed quickly in a pair of jeans and a plaid button up shirt. She slipped on a pair of socks and trudged down the stairs towards the kitchen. She could already smell the bacon and eggs before she even made it there.

She reached the doorway to the kitchen and immediately felt four pairs of eyes on her. James was at the stove cooking some eggs. Axel was leaning against the island in the middle of the kitchen, while Charlie and Jack were sitting down and busily eating. They all eventually went to back to what they were doing.

Sandra padded over to where Axel was standing and stood next to him. Her hand found the small of his back and rested there.

“Ooooooh!” Charlie and Jack both exclaimed at the same time. Axel threw a muffin in the direction while James let a small smile sneak through his cold exterior.

“I’m glad to see you’re adjusting well.” James stated.

“You mean you’re glad to see she’s adjusting well to Axel.” Charlie said laughing causing me to blush.

“No need to be embarrassed.” James stated, “This is the way it should be.”

Everyone started laughing and got back to what they were doing.
“So what’s on the agenda for today?” Sandra asked Axel.

“Well I thought I could starting teaching you how to be a proper werewolf.” He replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Axel, come on. I’ve been out here for hours, it’s not happening.” Sandra whined.

“This is why we practice Sandra.” Axel replied, “Now try again.”

Sandra stared at her hand and slowly started to concentrate on it. She pictured it changing slowly into something furry with sharp claws. She sighed.

“Don’t give up Sandra.” Axel said pushing her.

She continued to stare at her hand until she caught the scent of something. It smelt delicious.

Sandra’s head whipped towards the direction that it came from.

“Sandra….I need you t-“ Axel started to say, but it was too late.

Sandra had taken off towards the smell, she moved faster than she ever thought possible, but Axel was right on her heels. They reached a clearing in the forest, where a young doe stood grazing. Axel jumped in front of her.

“Don’t do this.” Axel pleaded.

“Why not?” Sandra asked, crouching into a lower, more predators like stance. Her eyes were on the deer, not Axel.

“Because you’d never forgive yourself.” Axel said frowning.

Something about the way he said it made Sandra snap back into reality. When she realized what she was about to do, she slowly started crying. Before she had never dreamed of hurting an animal. Axel walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her.

“It will take time, but you’ll get the hang of things.” Axel said and held her while she cried.

Sandra removed her head from his chest and looked into his eyes. She stretched onto her tip-toes and slowly kissed him. As he kissed back, Sandra didn't need to say anything out loud. She had chosen him as her mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't written in a REALLY long time, I promise I haven't forgotten about it. I plan on adding more chapters very soon! As always, comment and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!