One Love

Audio

The club we attended was a teenage club known as Club Jax. Inside the club was loud with Change by the Deftones and I looked around I could see the club was full of wannabe scene and Goth kids. I chuckled and looked up at Jackson who was still holding my hand.

“Wanna dance, uh?” I chuckled and leaned up to whisper in his ear.

“Audio, my name is Audio.” He blushed when I pulled away, kissing his cheek with my touch as I did so. I knew I shouldn’t be doing this because of how Andy would feel but at that moment I didn’t give a shit as to how Andy felt. I took Jackson over towards the bar and he grabbed us a couple beers. Being that this was a teen club I didn’t think there would be alcohol but Jackson seemed to know people here and that would work in my favor of forgetting everything. I downed a beer despite the horrid taste and looked at Jackson.

“Got anything stronger?” Jackson handed me a small cup that had what I assumed, by the smell, was vodka and I downed that in a couple gulps. By now I was starting to feel the effects of being drunk. Jackson drug me out onto the dance floor and roughly placed his hands on my waist. Judging by Jackson’s breath he was drunk as could be and I enjoyed every minute of it. I grinded against Jackson as he grinded against me roughly.

“Wanna go to my place Audio?” His words were slurred and I knew I shouldn’t but the drunken state of my thoughts agreed to it.

“Yes, let’s go.” We were completely drunk, so instead of driving we walked. Jackson was stumbling and I had enough sense left that I could walk normally so I helped him walk. When we were near his apartment he kissed me deeply and we kept kissing until we got up to the fifth floor by elevator. He took out his keys and fumbled with getting them into the door. I grabbed the key and unlocked the door. Jackson pushed me in and kissed up my neck making me arch my neck in enjoyment.

“Audio, we’re drunk, are you sure you’re okay with this? I don’t wanna take advantage of you.” I smiled sweetly through my drunken haze.

“I’m not drunk enough to be worried about, I promise.” Jackson nodded trusting me and we made our way to the bedroom where Jackson showed just how much of a pro he was at this.

The next morning I sat up in alarm. I scrambled to find the alarm clock that I remembered the night before and looked at it, it was 4:59pm. I was supposed to be home by 5:00am last night. I knew Andy would be furious as I got up and quickly dressed in my clothes.

“Is something wrong Audio?” Jackson was standing in front of me, he had a look of pain on his face.

“I need to go, if I don’t my boyfriend will literally kill me.” Jackson sighed.

“Is he the same one that did this to your face?” Jackson rubbed his hand gently across my cheek with his thumb caressing the sore from Andy and I couldn’t help but release the tears I felt coming. Jackson tried to grab my hand before I ran out but I was gone out the door before he could. When I got close to my apartment after 25 minutes of running I could see Andy standing outside and he was definitely furious. When he saw me approach him, he grabbed my arm and drug me inside.

“Where the fuck were you Audio?! You smell like another boy! Did your slutty ass cheat on me?!” Andy threw me down into the kitchen and stepped on my wrist as I cried in pain.

“Yes I’m so sorry! I got drunk and I swear I didn’t mean to Andy!” As I tried to get up from the floor Andy kicked me in my ribs, I fell back into the cabinets that were attached under the sink and hit my head on the edge of the sink. Andy grabbed a kitchen knife and I looked at him fear as he drug the knife across my cheek cutting it. I could see the rage in his eyes as he kicked me again into the kitchen cabinets. I forced myself to stand up, using the counters as a crutch and tried to run. Andy took the knife and stabbed it deep into my side. I cried out in pain as my left side burned with a fiery sting, Andy ripped the knife from my side as I ran out the house and down the street. I clung to my side hoping to stop the bleeding and took refuge in an alley around the corner from the park I met Jackson at.

I took out my cellphone from my jeans pocket with shaky hands that were covered in blood. I didn’t think I would survive the wound so my first instinct was to call Blake. When he didn’t answer after I repeatedly called four maybe five times I left a voicemail.

“Blake, I’ve been stabbed and I’m bleeding a lot. I’m trying to put pressure but it’s just too much.” I paused to gather my weakening voice, “I’m in the alley by 35th and Main just in case you don’t see this until it’s too late. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Andy sooner. I loved him and I hoped he’d change but I should’ve known he wouldn’t. And, I’m sorry about our fight. You’re my best friend Blake.” The phone dropped from my hands as I saw spots dancing in my vision. I collapsed on the ground too weak to keep myself up any longer. I hoped Blake would come save me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda left my comfort zone with this one, I tried keeping it realistic with how the abuse would escalate if Audio would mess up and I really hope this doesn't seem rushed.

If you see any errors let me know so I can fix them please!