Your Love Is a Razor Blade Kiss

"My Italian fertile"

Once I'm in this random tour bus, I can smell something, and it smells like another vampire. Not just any vampire, a Dom. I shouldn't be in here, I really shouldn't be in here, but I'm really hungry. I seriously need food, and I attend to get food.

As I make my way to a cupboard, I got a message from Jess, Just don't get into trouble. I couldn't help myself from laughing, does he not know me? I always get away from trouble! So it's no problem, I just have to be careful, and listen to sounds and smells.

"Cheese Its!" I smiled to myself as I opened the box, and grabbed a handful of Cheese Its.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!" Someone snapped, and I instantly jumped. Shit! So much for good luck!

"Answer me, or I will be forced to fuck you. Then kill you. But if you tell me, then all I have to do is fuck you." the guy said randomly, and I was confused. All I know was this guy was a Dom.

"Excuse me?" I snap, my inner attitude leaking out, and I could tell he was pissed. That's when the door opened, and three more vampires came in. Two more Doms, and a fertile. I'm so fucking screwed, I wish Jess was here to talk them out of killing me, but unfortunately he's not here.

"Everything okay in here Mikey?" The shortest one asked, and he looked back at them.

He nodded and said, "I think I might just spare this little, Italian, cute fertile, and keep him as my fuck buddy. What do you think?" This made my jaw drop, and I was way too shocked to say anything about it.

"Hm, he is cute enough, but if you don't want him, I'll keep him!" The shortest one said, and Mikey laughed.

"No, he's mine, I saw him first, I want to taste him first." Mikey said, and that made me shake. I don't want to be some sort of "fuck buddy" with him, especially when I don't agree with him.

I wasn't thinking, and I charged past all four of them, but I was soon stopped by him snapping his fingers. I really should have thought about this. I say to myself, and Mikey laughed. He was enjoying himself! That bastard!

"Are you stupid? My brother is a monster when someone tries to run away from him. You're dead, little Italian fertile!" The shortest one laughed as the other three started walking out of the tour bus.

I'm already dead!

"Now Joni, you do realize that I'm going to fuck you?" He asked, and I nodded. I couldn't even speak for some odd reason, and I'm never speechless. I always say what's on my mind, at all times. Even if it's the truth, because sometimes, the truth hurts.

"Come on Joni, speak to me!" Mikey demanded as he snapped his fingers. I closed my eyes, waiting for something bad to happen, but when I opened them, I was tied to a bed.

"Now, I just want you to know, that I'm into BDSM. Just to let you know. And if you don't want this to be your punishment for snooping around my band's bus, then that's okay, and there's always option B." Mikey smiled, and his smile gave me the chills.

"Wha-What's option B?" I asked, and he laughed.

Mikey licked his lips before answering, "I kill you, and I have my good friend Ricky kill your good friend! But I don't think you want that do you? Because before I kill you, I'm fucking you hard. Without prep. So you might as well tell me what you want before I make your decision for you! And trust me, you're not going to like the choice I choose, for you."

I gulped, and thought about it for a minute. My scent filling the room because of how nervous, and horny he was making me. So I took a deep breath and said, "I'll pick option A." That made Mikey smiled.

He snapped his fingers, and this time, we were both naked.

Okay, so I might not have the biggest penis around town, but it's not that small! The reason why I'm saying this is because Mikey got on the bed, and started calling my cock a "wet noodle." Whatever that means, because I honestly have no why the fuck he's calling it that, but it's whatever.

"Shut up! It's not a wet noodle! It's a fucking penis!" I snapped, and that made Mikey extremely mad, because he literally jump in the air, and when he landed, he landed on me.

"Fuck!" I yelled in pain, and I pulled against the restraints. That only made them tighter than they were before. He laughed at my pained reaction. I guess he thinks this is really funny, but we all know, it's not even close to funny.

"Oh just shut your mouth. God damn. I can smell that you're enjoying this, and that it's turning you on! So quit acting like you don't!" He screamed, and it made me feel sick. He snapped his fingers, and the feeling went away. Thank god!

"You smell devine!" Mikey whispered in my ear before grazing his fangs against my neck. Oh god, not this again. I had to deal with it once, and I don't want to deal with it again. It's way too much for me to handle, but it's either option A or option B.

"Can you just fuck me already? So I can leave?" I ask in a sassy tone, and I could feel him smile against my neck.

"Hm? You smell really different from other fertile's? Why is that Joni?" Mikey asked, and I froze up. Shit! How did he? No one ever? What the hell?

As he was waiting for his answer, he trailed his fingertips against my smooth chest. Mikey had a little hair on his chest, but not a lot. As soon as Mikey reached my cock, he started to lightly run his fingertips along my shaft. It felt so fucking good, oh fuck.

"Please." I begged, and Mikey laughed.

"I want an answer, or I'm just going to keep touching you like this. You might want to tell me now. I've got all night." Mikey whispered in my ear before bringing his hand back up to my chest, and slapping me as hard as he could.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I again, pulled on the restraints out of habit. This time, the ropes tightened even more than last time.

"Okay, I ask you questions, and you just nod your head, or shake your head. Got it? And if you don't, I'm going to slap you, hard." Mikey said, and I nodded.

"Good, my little Italian fertile." Mikey praised me, and that actually made me feel special, for some odd reason.

"Now, were you born a vampire?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Did you come here to pick a fight with any of us?" he asked, and I shook my head again.

"Did you come here for food?" This time, I nodded. He smiled at me before moving, and getting in between my tied up legs.

Mikey snapped his fingers again, and this time nothing happened, but when he lined himself up, his head was cold and wet. He must of lubed himself up then, because I'm pretty sure he didn't have me suck his dick.

"Ready for me? It's only going to hurt for a couple of seconds. I promise you." He assured, and all of a sudden he slammed in. What the actual fuck?! This doesn't hurt a little, this shit hurts a lot!

"Fuckin' liar!" I yelled in pain, and all Mikey did was laugh.

"Well, I'm no Angel, so!" He laughed as he stayed in place. He was waiting for me to get comfortable. Aw! How sweet of his lying ass!

"You can move now Mikey!" I moaned as it started feeling really good.

"You will only call me Sir bitch!" Mikey demanded as he slapped my chest.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he started moving as fast as he possibly could. Damn, he can move fast!

That's when he started jerking me off, his hand squeezing my shaft as he moved faster. It felt really good, and it was like I was on cloud nine.

"Oh fuck!" Mikey moaned as he started pulling my shoulder length brown hair.

"Sir!" I moaned as I felt my scent release, and that has never happened to me before.

"Yeah, you like that? I want your slut ass to come for me. Got it?" he asked, and I nodded.

Then, he pounded my spot at least ten times, and it felt fucking amazing. I was so close to coming, and he knew it too.

One last thrust, and I've gone to heaven. I explode all over my stomach, and Mikey's hand. As I finish, I feel him release into me.

"Fuck. You know, I'm gonna give you my number. Call me whenever, and I'll be there pronto." Mikey said as he gained his breath back.

He snapped his fingers, and I was untied, and fully clothed, along with him.

"See you around my Italian boy." He said as he slapped my ass.

Now, I seriously have to go find Jess! I said to myself as I latched onto the piece of paper he gave me with his number on it.

Bless me!