Status: I will update this every so often, so please don't be mad at the breaks! :)

Better for You

Chapter 18

That night was the first night that I had ever done something sexual. No I didn’t sleep with Harry, but we did some… other things. I laid happily on the bed staring at Harry’s flawless face, having to fight every fibre in my body that was begging me to trace his pouted lips, so instead I just basked in his beauty. How the hell was he in-love with me?

The question had been nagging at me ever since he had uttered those 3 precious words yesterday. When I met Harry he was this hot bad boy who had this whole player/jerk/ass aura but now he had let me in. But after sleeping with so many girls like Lucy I wonder what he sees in me. Lucy’s sluttly and rude and I’d like to think that I’m the complete opposite. Sure I can be rude to people who are rude to me, but only if they’re rude to me.

So if Harry’s had a history with all of these slutty girls then what the hell is he doing with me? The girl who is a perfectionist in every way, has an OCD about the order of my closet and a germ phobia? I’m not anything like Lucy. I don’t throw on half a ton of make-up trashily all over my face.

Harry’s calloused fingers brushing softly against my cheek is what brought me back into reality as I blinked a couple of times before looking down at Harry. “You ok?” He asked and I smiled at him, leaning towards him.

“I’m more than alright after last night.” I whispered back, pecking his lips. Unfortunately my voice was laced with its usual morning croakiness which churned in my vocal chords, resulting in my low husky morning voice.

“After I fingered you?” Harry asked and I couldn’t help the red blush that covered my cheeks. “Aww, look at you blushing!” Harry teased playfully as I buried my face in my hands.

“Shut up, it’s just the lighting.” I replied, causing harry to chuckle his low raspy and incredibly sexy laugh.

“Whatever you say Izzy.” Harry whispered, pecking my forehead before standing up. Only once he stood up did I realize that he was only wearing his boxers.

“When did you remove your trousers?” I asked him and he chuckled at me as I threw him his jeans from the floor, landing on his left shoulder. ”you should probably keep some spare stuff over here if you’re going to be spending more time over here.” I advised, removing the warm duvet from my legs and getting up towards my wardrobe.

“I guess I should” I heard Harry agree from behind me as I scanned through my wardrobe on what to wear for class. I stared at my plum skinny jeans, trying to put together an outfit in my head that would work with them.

Harry’s hands suddenly wrapped around my waist and I felt Harry’s cool, topless stomach press against my back, causing me to jump a little in shock. “What are you gonna wear?” Harry asked as he buried his head in the crook of my neck. My stomach was erupting with gymnastic talent while I tried to remain calm at his simple gesture.

“I was thinking about these jeans, the black tank top and black converse.” I replied, while pulling out the items from the wardrobe. “What do you think?” I asked, turning around to face him, holding up the clothes in my hands.

“I think that you look fit in anything that you wear so.” Harry replied and I chuckled at his reply, shaking my head at him.

“Such a gentleman Harry.” I teased, pecking his lips before walking over to my drawers where I picked out a fresh pair of black lace underwear along with a matching bra. I turned around and Harry’s eyes immediately widened. “What?”

“It’s just… Don’t worry.” Harry trailed off and I stared at him for a couple of seconds before deciding to let it go.

“Please can you turn around?” I asked Harry shyly and Harry smiled at me, laughing a little, but obliged none the less.

I also turned around so that Harry and I’s backs were facing each other as I put on my underwear and bra on as quickly as I could. ”Ok. You can turn around now, if you really want.” I told Harry, and he turned around.

“fuck.” He muttered as soon as his eyes landed on my figure.

“What?” I asked, walking across the room to my wardrobe.

“You just, in that, it’s just… This happens.” Harry eventually finished, gesturing towards his crotch where a prominent bulge was showing through his usual black skinny jeans. A furious blush took over my face as my eyes widened and a cross between a cough and me chocking on my salvia came from my mouth as I turned around to get changed

“So what are you doing today?” I asked Harry as I put on my top, trying to change the topic to a much lighter one.

“Other than language, nothing really; you?” Harry returned.

“Class and then work.” I told him as I began the task of putting on my skinny jeans that always had a hard time fitting over my bum.

“What time’s your work?” Harry asked as I turned to face him, doing up my flies in the process.

“Two till eight thirty.” I replied, quickly putting my hair up into a pony tail.

“Ooh, you’ve literally got class then lunch then work.” Harry replied, and I groaned, nodding my head.

“Unfortunately. I don’t think that my boss realizes that I do have a life but oh well; it’s good pay at least.” I told him and he nodded his head, biting his lip.

“What would be your dream job Izzy?” Harry asked randomly.

“I don’t know, something in the media like a journalist or something.” I replied and Harry nodded.

“Why?”

“Just wondering; my mum used to work for a company in the media so I could ask her for any advice if you wanted.” Harry offered and a large smile over took my face.”

“That would be amazing if you could!” I replied, grabbing my necklace and grabbing my new plum handbag, which my mum had given me a week ago from work, and swinging it around my shoulder as I picked up my phone from its charger. “Ok, are you ready to go?” I asked Harry and he simply nodded in reply, walking two paces towards me and entwining our fingers.

“Yep.” He told me, and I smiled at him as we walked out of the dorm and towards my car. When we got to the car I open the door to the driver’s seat and Harry does the same to the passenger’s seat, as we both get inside the vehicle. A twist of the keys brings my engine to life and the radio automatically turns itself on, playing ‘bang bang’ by Jessie J as a smile works its way onto my face as I began singing along to the music as Ariana Grande’s high pitched voice accompanied by my voice fills the car.

“Of course you like this song.” Harry muttered, shaking his head at me. What does he mean by that?

“What do you mean?” I asked, stopping with my obviously amazing singing in order to listen to Harry.

“It’s just, you know; the main stream music.” Harry said and I frowned at him. Was that supposed to be an insult.

“Ok, so I like Nicki Minaj; sue me.” I replied, my mood dropping from the high that it was on.

“No, no, no; I didn’t mean to offend you with that, it’s just. Sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything.” Harry apologised and I simply began rapping along with Nicki Minaj to avoid talking to Harry.
After the quick journey there Harry and I begin walking towards the English block in silence. “Look, I’m sorry about what I said, can you please stop being mad at me?” Harry pleaded.

“I’m not mad at you.” I replied with a firm voice. I’m not mad; I’m just not in the mood for talking at the moment.

“Yes you are.” Harry pushed, looking over at me with so many different emotions in his eyes that I couldn’t pin point a single one.

“No I’m not Harry; I’m just not in a very good mood at the moment.” I replied… And I may be starting my period soon… Wisely, Harry glanced at me and decided to let it go.

“There’s a party at the frat house tonight.” Harry stated, starting a conversation as we walk inside the English block.

“Are you going to go?” I asked, my mood lightening a little bit.

“If you do.” Harry replied and my mood vanishes completely as my insides melt like ice on fire.

“Ok, I’ll go then.” I told him and he smiled, swinging his arm over my shoulder and leaning over to kiss the top of my head as, if it’s even possible, my insides continue to liquefy.

By the time that Harry and I walk into the classroom I am completely ecstatic from the little conversation with Harry which slightly alarms me. The effect that he has on me is so huge that I honestly don’t know what I’ll do if he turns on me again.

“Hey!” I greeted as I saw Andy, and I run over to her to greet her with a warm enveloping hug.

“Hey girl, what have you done to Abby?” She asked as she pulled back from me. A large sign escaped my lips as I flop down into my chair.

“Is she that mad?” I asked, afraid to hear the answer.

“No, she was livid when she came into my dorm, saying a whole load of cuss words about you and Harry.” Andy replied and I smack my head onto the table top.

“Err, she took it much worse than I expected her to!” I replied and Andy nodded in agreement. “I knew that she wouldn’t be very happy with me, but I thought that she’d accept that it is my life and at the end of the day I should chose who I want to be with.” I told Andy and she nodded, clearly understanding what I meant. I turned around to see what Harry was doing and saw him chatting to a few of his friends towards the back of the classroom.

“Well Abby’s very different to you. She doesn’t forgive people easily and finds it even harder giving out second chances.” Andy replied.

“Do you think that she’ll come around?” I asked Andy and she shrugged her shoulders as the teacher walked into the room.

“I don’t know.” Andy answered honestly and I nodded my head, worried that maybe Abby won’t forgive me.

“Ok class, so you should know what you’re doing. So please, if you haven’t already, begin.” The
professor told us and the sound of pen scribbling on paper filled the air. I began writing about Will and Violet (the main characters in my book) at a party. Violet was hanging around with her crowd of friends and Will was with his, when Will came over to Violet and started talking to her. Will was only playing her along at that moment, see if she would give him a hand job or something but when he was talking to Violet he felt different. Like he didn’t want some lame hand job, but something more that he couldn’t describe.

I was so caught up in my story that I didn’t hear Harry whispering my name a few times until he shook my shoulder gently. “How do you spell cadaverous?” Harry asked.

“C-A-D-A-V-E-R-O-U-S” I told him and he thanked me before getting back to his word as I did mine.

As I stared at my paper I could only wonder what Harry’s book was about. Why was he using the word cadaverous? Was someone dying in it?

“Ok, class dismissed.” The professor told us as I packed my stuff away and got up from my seat.
As I walked towards the doors I felt someone grabbing my arm. I didn’t have to turn around to know who it was as it was betrayed through the tingling in my skin. “Should I pick you up?” Harry asked as he began walking beside me.

“Uhm, I don’t know because I’ve got work that finishes at 8:30 so it would probably be easier if I just met you there.” I replied him and he thought about it for a second.

“Yeah, it probably would. Do you want to stay the night at mine seeing as we don’t have class tomorrow?” He asked and I nodded, pecking his lips before walking over to my car.

The drive to the restaurant was quick and filled with me singing along to some Beyoncé songs, trying as hard as I could to reach some of the ridiculously high notes.

‘Pretty hurts,
We shine the light on whatever’s worst.
Perfection is a disease of a nation.
Pretty hurts,
We shine the light on whatever’s worst,
Trying to fix something but you fix, what you can’t see,
Is the soul that needs the surgery.’

Oh how I love Beyoncé.

When I reached the restaurant I quickly I went inside and put an apron over me before starting to waiter tables. Smiled at a family that were waiting to be seated as I showed them to their seats, and handed them each a menu.

The restaurant was fairly busy and so I was always doing something up until the time when I was finishing my shift. I hung up my apron and signed out before driving in my little golf over to the frat house where I would be meeting Harry.

The drive wasn’t long and I sent Harry a text to let him know that I was nearly there before getting out of my car and walking up to the frat house, not bothering to knock on the door and walking straight in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait for the update but I've been so busy with homework and all! Anyway, so I know that this was kind of a filler chapter but there will be a lot more drama in the next chapter! Xo

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=137174880