My Rock of Love

18 Will Smith - Summertime

+Recap+ Nicole is done with her first year of college. She went to be with Chad for a week to find out he had trouble. Talking with the doctor it turned out to be a sleeping problem and not bi-polar like she thought. Kevin came to support, but was glad to see all was fine. The two headed back to Cali early.

May


Nicole smiled as she watched Kevin and the others film the new show J.O.N.A.S. She had to hold back laughs to keep the boys focused even as Joe would make faces off camera, or Kevin would dance silly toward her when he walked out of a scene. "You three are too cute", she whispered as Kevin felt her fingers through his flat ironed hair. Wrapping his arms around her he smiled glad to have her on set. He remembered last summer he and Anne were dating and they were filming Camp Rock. She would bug him to introduce her to people, or would ask him to try and get her in the film as an extra. He was relieved to see her enjoying being on set. He laughed when she would run up and do a stage hand job, fixing his hair or his brothers. 'You really don't have to do that', but she would just smile and help out. "It keeps me from looking like a stalker", she would whisper making him and others laugh.
-------------------------------------------------
As the boys finished the scene the directer called 'cut' and dismissed everyone for the day. 'Nice job everyone!' Joe smiled as Nick cracked his neck. "What do you think Nic?", Joe asked. Smiling Nicole shrugged.

"I can't say, I mean I've only seen bits and pieces, but it looks fun!", she giggled when Joe sighed. She knew he didn't like it when she didn't give a direct answer, thats why she did it! Nick and Kevin laughed before the boys ran to their dressing rooms to change. Kevin walked out with his hair still straight followed soon by Nick. Five minutes later Joe came out fixing his sunglasses. Nicole smiled pulling her soft brown hair into a ponytail following them to Kevin's Jeep to head home and have fun before Kevin's big surprise.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here it is the groove slightly transformed,
Just a bit of a break from the norm,
Just a little somethin' to break the monotony,
Of all that hardcore dance that has gotten to be...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin smiled as he saw Nicole walking into the kitchen to see him cooking. "What's going on? Where is everyone?", she asked wearing her outfit for his surprise which was more of a surprise for him since it was a knee length black skirt and white lace tank top. She blushed seeing his lips curl into a smirk as she watched him continue to make spaghetti.

"Everyone went out to eat, we have the house to ourselves for about two hours, then we have the game room alone for two hours. Happy anniversary!", he laughed. She smiled jumping into his arms kissing him sweetly. It was a week early, but the fact that he surprised her made her smile. Slowly he let her down as he finished making the sauce and checked the noodles. "Come on dinners ready", he smiled grabbing a plate and fixing them both one.

The table was lit with a candle as they sat in the dinning room and began eating. "I kinda got something you wanted...", she said finishing her dinner as she sipped her water. He smiled from across the table as he finished his meal. He followed her up to her room holding her hand. She sat him on her bed as she went into the bathroom with a bag. It took a few minutes before she walked back into her room with just a tee shirt on. Kevin began to sweat as she bit her lower lip. "Well, I saw this at a store, and knew I wouldn't wear it, other then once in a while...and I only want you to see it for now", she blushed as she began to lift the shirt showing her green with blue polka dots bikini. They both laughed, but Kevin smiled as he walked over and held her.

"I love it. I'll always remember it even when you start showing it off", he whispered. "Wait here", he said jogging to his room down the hall. She giggled and walked down to his door finding him looking for something. Finally he looked in his closet to find what he was looking for. He pulled out a note book and smiled he patted a spot beside him on his bed where she joined him. He opened the note book to show her a poem with a flattened white lily pressed and taped to the page.

"The Lily"

This flower could never compare,
But it's the closest to your beauty,
Pure,
White,
Soft,
Sweet,
I wish like the flower I could carry you with me always.
Until then it's no longer a white lily to me,
It's just simply you.


Kevin turned and looked over to her and saw her smile softly. Kissing her cheek he smiled handing her the note book. "This is for you so you can write your poems and things. I just couldn't help, but make something special for you"

Kissing him softly Nicole looked again at the beautiful poem, then to the cover. It was an sea green. 'Our favorite colors mixed together, always remember summer 08' it said in the corner with his hand writing.

"It's the best gift ever, I love it almost as much as I love you", she said leaning her head against his teasingly kissing him. "I better change before the family comes back", she giggled getting up to change into her pjs. He just laughed doing the same, then walking to the game room to get the movie ready.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little bit out of control it's cool to dance,
But what about the groove that soothes that moves romance,
Give me a soft subtle mix,
And if ain't broke then don't try to fix it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The family walked in laughing as Frankie tried to attempt the moon walk. "Let's go play video games!", he shouted and began to run to the game room. Nick ran after him catching his baby brother just before he reached the door.

Joe laughed "Sorry Frank the Tank, Kev's got dibs on the room for the next-", he looked down to his watch. "hour. We'll go bug them in a while ok?", he laughed as Frankie sighed being put down by Nick.

"Girls stink sometimes", the two boys heard him grumble as he walked away to the stairs. Laughing they headed to the kitchen to get some snacks. After a half hour they were joined by the Bonus Jonas as they began to count down to when the game room would be free range again. "Five more minutes...", Nick pointed out as he finished his water. It was a few days before they began touring again, so he knew they had to have fun these last few days.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And think of the summers of the past,
Adjust the base and let the alpine blast,
Pop in my cd and let me run a rhyme,
And put your car on cruise and lay back cause this is summertime...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe walked in and smirked to find his older brother making out with his girlfriend. "HEY KEV WHATCHA DOIN!", he shouted making the couple pull away from each other quickly. He and his brothers laughed even when Nicole glared at Joe. 'You'll get yours Joe, just wait' soon everyone was playing video games and having fun when suddenly Joe's cell phone went off. He walked out of the room whispering a quiet hello.

Nicole looked from the two boys to the door Joe just walked out of. "Girlfriend?", she questioned only to earn nods from the boys. She laughed knowing the only time she'd get a real response in the game room would be if there was a commercial during a sports game, or one of the boys weren't playing. She just laughed as she leaned back into the couch watching the boys try to beat each other.

Joe soon ran in not caring that his brothers were on the final lap on the game and stood in front of the TV. "Demi is our opening act!", he shouted. The Kevin paused the game as Joe repeated his good news. "We gotta help her though, she's getting a CD out, but doesn't have many songs"

The boys all nodded agreeing that tomorrow she would come over and they would get started.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summer, summer, summertime,
Time to sit back and unwind...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June

It was the day of the big premier of Camp Rock as the family sat around the big TV. Demi joined the family that night because she had grown close with the group being on tour even if for a few dates. They took a red eye from England to get home just in time to see the movie.
--------------------------------------------------------
Nicole walked in with the big bowel of popcorn just as the movie started. One by one everyone fell asleep on the couch. It wasn't because of boredom that they fell asleep, but just simply jet lag.
--------------------------------------------------------
Nicole woke up beside Kevin with pop corn all over the floor, but a blanket across all of them, Nick held with his head on Frankie like he was a pillow, Kevin holding Nicole close to him, and Joe with his arm around Demi as she lay against his chest. Getting up slowly so not to wake the boys she laughed looking to the big screen to see the episode of the Jonas Brothers on Hannah Montana. "And then he lies to us... how bogus is that?", she heard Kevin say from the TV as she walked to the kitchen to see it was only 11:42pm. She grabbed a water and looked up at the calender. 'Just five more days Nic she repeated as she walked back to the game room to go back to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School is out and its a sort of a buzz,
A back then I didn't really know what it was,
But now I see what have of this,
The way that people respond to summer madness...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin smiled as he walked to Nicole's room just five days after the premier of he movie. He smiled seeing her sleeping form he wondered if he should wait until later, but decided against it. 6:08am her cell phone rang to the sounds of 'Hallelujah' Chad must be calling as he went and sat on the edge of her bed. She reached her phone and answered to her brother wishing her a happy birthday. "Thanks Chad, I love you too", she smiled hanging up as she turned to Kevin with the sweet just woken face.

He silently handed her a small box and she gasped as she opened it to find one of his favorite green picks attached to a chain in the box. Without a word she crawled into his arms and kissed him. "So you like it huh?", he chuckled as she nodded.

The day was nice since they all just had fun together playing in the pool just the family before they would be heading off to work on the tour. She didn't ask for gifts and was glad to just get simple things like a card from the Jonas boys and a nice drawing Frankie made of her. It was the best summer ever and it wasn't over.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weather is hot and girls are dressing less,
And checking out the fellas to tell em who's best,
Riding around in your jeep or your benzos,
Or in your nissan stting on lorenzos,
Back in philly we be ou in the park,
A place called the plateau is where everybody goes...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July

Nicole laughed as she helped the stage hands backstage during shows it's what she liked to do. Kevin had offered to make her be a roadie with them, but she didn't want to. This was his thing he needed his time away from her even when they both wanted to be together.
--------------------------------------------------
A few nights later Demi asked Nicole to be her hype girl just for fun. As Nicole walked up to the stage and the curtains began to open she stood nervously before the crowed. "Ladies and Gentlemen, you've seen her on Disney, you've seen her sing, dance, and...heck win the heart of Shane Gray! I want to hear you all scream and shout for DEMI LOVATO!", she looked at the screaming fans not knowing where that energy came from as she walked off stage.

"NICOLE THAT WAS AWESOME!", Demi shouted hugging her. "You're going to do that the rest of the summer!", the young girl told her before running on stage to begin the show.
---------------------------------------------------------
Nicole didn't disagree, she continued to do it the rest of the tour finding it more and more fun each time. She laughed when they arrived to her brothers town. She saw him front row and giggled seeing him with young girls screaming around him. "Tonight I'm going to make a special shout out to my brother! He's here and I want to tell him I love him. Hehe, alright you know all the words to her songs so I want to hear all of you singing along with this beautiful girl. DEMI LOVATO!", she shouted into the mic before running backstage to be met by Frankie.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hugs and gifts were exchanged between the two siblings before Chad headed home and Nicole and the boys headed to their next destination. "I love you bro call me!", Nicole shouted out the window before the bus got onto the main road.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys out hunting and girls doing likewise,
Honking at the honey in front of you with the light eyes,
She turn around to see what you beeping at,
Its like the summers a natural afradesiac,
And with a pen and pad I compose this rhyme,
To hit you and get you equipped for the summer time...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August

"Alright today as most of you know is Joe's birthday...so we're going to sing to him", Kevin said followed by screaming girls. He began to conduct them to sing the song as Nicole and Demi brought out his birthday cake. Giving each other a nod the song finished and they threw the cake into Joe's face. Some fans laughed, others got mad even as he laughed trying to get cake on the two scheming girls. He stopped chasing them and started shaking the cake remains onto the fans when Nicole ran up and took a finger to his face to taste the cake. "I don't think I did that bad of a job", she giggled as Joe hugged her getting cake on her face and clothes.

Kevin just laughed as he and Nick tried calming the girls again. "But, some of you may know, this is also our parents anniversary!", Kevin continued. Denise, and Paul Sr. made their way onto the stage as Nicole and Demi walked in with two lit cakes. One was for Joe with a '19' candle on the top, and the other for their parents with a '23' candle. "We're going to count to 3 and they're going to blow them out ok?", Kevin smiled wanting to kiss Nicole at that moment looking cute holding his parents cake even with chocolate cake all over her face and clothes. "1...2...3", he shouted causing his brother and parents to blow out their candles.

Joe continued to try to get more cake on Nicole. She would run and hide 'I told you I'd get you back, I warned you over three months ago!' then finally got on the bus to shower so Joe settled for his girlfriend getting her messy. To celebrate they all watched Joe's favorite movies all night, his birthday lasted into the next day to the next concert where fans wished him a late birthday!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's late in the day and I ain't been on the court yet,
Hustle to the mall to get me a short set,
Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair,
Cause basketball courts in the summer got girls there,
The temperatures about 88,
Hop in the water plug just for old times sake...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole sighed as she marked just three days before the summer was over. In just three short days she would be away from the boys until November. It didn't seem like long for some, but for her it would be hard. She had spent over three months with them and got used to them everyday. As she crawled into Kevin's bunk she sighed breathing into his pillow smelling his scent in the pillow as she began to fall asleep. They were at an interview for the day so she took the time to embrace everything.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin came back to the bus to find Nicole asleep. He gently woke her knowing she liked to help the crew set up. He smiled knowing this winter she'd moving to California and go to school. He wasn't sure how well it would work, but they decided to do it to better her opportunities. She woke smiling and got out of the bunk with his help. "Have I told you 'I love you' today?", he whispered holding her in his arms if only for a moment longer. Smiling she nodded running her hands up and down his chest. "Well I'm saying it again. I love you"

She kissed him deeply wrapping an arm around his neck as his other hand played with her purity ring. He smiled kissing her back feeling her fingers in his hair. "I love you more", she whispered before the two headed to the venue.
---------------------------------------------------------------
As they played their final song of the tour Demi began to cry. Nicole laughed as she began to cry and held her. "Don't worry, we'll keep in touch, and I'll be back in the winter!", she said as her favorite song played. The girls smiled wiping their eyes as the song ended and they were soon joined by three sweaty Jonas boys. "Great show boys. As always", Nicole said hugging them all as if it was the last time she ever would.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leanin' to the side but you can't speed through,
Two miles an hour so everybody sees you,
There's an air of love and of happiness,
And this is the fresh princes new definition of summer madness...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Hehe well there it is Number 18! What did you think? I like this picture cause it's my favorite part during the song 'When You Look Me In The Eyes'. They are so awesome giving their all every time!

Preview: Nicole's back in college, but magazines begin going after her. What did she do THIS TIME!