My Rock of Love

Fates a funny thing huh? In life we all have crazy things happen. Meet Nicole Lilian McCoy, a young girl who meets a young man named Paul over the internet. Two friends grow over the years and find themselves in separate roads in life. What happens when the she finds out Paul Kevin Jonas II has another identity that she didn't know about!

It's not that Nicole hated The Jonas Brothers band, she just didn't enjoy her friends blasting them on the stereo, and making a big deal about how cute they were. For a late present she is taken to a Jonas concert by her college room mate. She got what she expected, screaming fans, a nice band. What she didn't expect was to meet Paul.

"Hi, I'm Paul Kevin Jonas...you're online friend...",he said as he put out his hand. Nicole looked up at him in shock, but shook his hand. Hearing the laughs of two brothers behind him.

Kevin Jonas of the Jonas brothers had talked to Nicole the whole time. Will the friends ever become more?

"Did you tell her!?", Nick asked in a whisper as if he talked quieter Nicole may not hear him.

"Tell me what Nicky!?", she giggled as Kevin took his phone in his hand.

"Uh, nothing...TELL THE GIRL KEVIN!", he shouted thinking his brother was being shy again. Nicole laughed as Nick hung up. Kevin smiled looking back down at her.


Or will the fame, the rock star life, and all that they avoided finally split the two?

Joe and Nick walked into the kitchen looking around at the scene before them. "What's all the screaming about?", Joe asked before stepping in the puddle of water. "What's this?", he asked before he saw the water bottle on the floor.

Kevin didn't hear a word as he stood in shock in the kitchen. "She, she's leaving", he said in disbelief.

The two boys exchanged looks before they realized what Kevin meant. "Kev, she'll just be a phone call away dude. You guys are strong you can take talking for a few months before she starts visiting us for holidays again!", Nick said trying to stay positive as he clapped his oldest brothers back.

Kevin turned around in anger. "No, Nick, she's leaving me...


Watch as a Rock Star and an everyday Jane like yourself go through the trials of falling in love.

"He truly is, my rock of love"
  1. 1 Beatles - Help with my friends
    Meet two friends, Nicole, and Paul...
  2. 2 Celine Dion - Taking Chances
    Nicole and Paul talk to each other for the first time!
  3. 3 GooGoo Dolls - Iris
    Nicole meets Kevin, well Paul, wait...who?
  4. 4 Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love
    Kevin and Nicole meet, and get to know each other better
  5. 5 Howie Day - Collide
    Thanksgiving with the Jonas family
  6. 6 Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
    Nicole and Kevin have one final day before they must face 'reality'
  7. 7 Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown - No Air
    It's good to be famous and have off time...sometimes...
  8. 8 Mary J. Blige - No More Drama
    Nicole's final battle with her step father...
  9. 9 Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started
    Touring with the Jonas' baby WOO!
  10. 10 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is
    Christmas with the Jonas family
  11. 11 Blink 182 - First date
    First real date in New York as well as a first kiss of 2008
  12. 12 Fugees - Killing Me Softly
    It's time to say goodbye...to New York
  13. 13 Gavin Degraw - Chariot
    Nicole finds herself very busy trying to raise money, it angers her room mate, but what can Kevin do?
  14. 14 Brittany Spears - I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet A
    Nicole get's news she wasn't ready for...
  15. 15 Jessie McCartney - Because You Live
    Reunited! In 3D! (LOL)
  16. 16 Rascal Flatts - Everyday
    A flash back of Valentine's day
  17. 17 Skillet - Will You Be There
    Nicole tries to cope with what may be.
  18. 18 Will Smith - Summertime
    Summer touring with the boys...May-August
  19. 19 Lindsay Lohan - Rumors
    Rumors, rumors, rumors! What did we do?
  20. 20 Vanessa H & Zac E - Gotta Go My Own Way
    Another Color Turns To Gray...
  21. 21.0 NSYNC - Gone (K)
    After the break up...through Kevin's eyes
  22. 21.5 M2M - Mirror Mirror (N)
    Nicole's side of the story
  23. 22 Carrie Underwood - So Small
    What happens when you are with someone you love, but you haven't seen them in two years?
  24. 23 Taylor Swift - Only Me When I'm With You
    Touring with the us again! You READY you READY!!! (Shut up Joe!)
  25. 24 John Mayer - 3x5
    No more 3 by 5's for these two...
  26. 25 Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
    [Jonas Bonas Chapter!] The bachelor & bachelorette parties!
  27. 26 Backstreet Boys - What Makes You Different
    The laughs, the love, and the Jonas'
  28. 27 Gary Allan - Tough Little Boys-Epologe
    Life after the wedding...