Status: Hello all. If you find any spelling errors or have any suggestions please leave me a comment.

I'm Not Insane (Heaven Help Me)

Push Me Down (But I'll Get Up Again)

She was wiping the tears away and feeling almost a little better when it happened. She felt a smooth cold hand gripping her shoulder. She screamed out and kicked back with all her might, writhing in mental pain on the ground. She heard nothing of what her friends said around her but she noticed the panic and the raised tone in their voices. Then she didn’t feel anything else. When she woke up she saw Mikey and Gerard talking to each other frantically. Mikey looked over at where Savanna had just been lying on a three chairs and did a double take when he saw her sitting up. He got up and pulled Gerard up behind him, pulling his brother across the room. “Hey are you okay?” Mikey asked with his forehead wrinkled in concern. “Yeah… I think…” Savanna stammered. She saw that Gerard had a bloody nose. “Oh shit, did I do that?” Gerard laughed softly and said, “No this one is my fault…” “He ran face first into a wall while he was freaking out.” Provided a smirking Frank who had come out of absolutely nowhere. Gerard blushed a little and so did Savanna. “I’m sorry Gerard… I didn’t mean to freak you out. Did anybody touch my shoulder before I screamed?” Gerard looked just as confused as the others and he simply said, “No…” then his eyes widened. “Do you think it was one of your parents?” “Yes… They push me and grab me and tug me around. They threaten to kill me…” Savanna turned white as milk. Gerard touched her hand with his. “ Hey… dude… look at me…” She did and he brushed his hair out of his face so that she could see his perfectly hazel eyes that were now tinged with concern. When she looked into them she felt calmer. She had found that whenever she looked into the eyes of any of the strange guys she had met here she felt calm and safe. How did he know that? He smiled slightly as if to answer Savanna’s question. He didn’t fix his hair so she did it for him. She ran her fingers through it and brushed it back into his face. He hummed in appreciation and Mikey just stared. After the moment had passed Frank was the first to speak. “Whoa…that was hot!” Everyone laughed. Gerard and Savanna blushed and there was a second group hug that surrounded and enveloped Savanna. Savanna looked around questioningly and Mikey seemed to know exactly what she was thinking. “Bob and Ray are already in their beds… It’s one o clock in the morning…” Savanna gasped. “You guys didn’t need to stay up so late just for me!” Frank snorted, “Yes we did! We wouldn’t have slept anyway! We were to worried about you Sav…” Savanna looked at him with a playful glare. “Hey if we are introducing nick names for me then I get to know yours.” She stuck out her tongue at him and he giggled but agreed that her demand was fair. “Mine is Frankie.” Mikey got a little red and said, “Mikey is a nick name.” Gerard smiled a little and shouldered his brother playfully. “This one calls me Gee.” Savanna was satisfied. “And I guess Bob and Ray are just Bob and Ray right?” Frank giggled again and said, “Well sometimes we call Ray: Fro, but Bob is just Bob.” Savanna nodded. “Ray’s is definitely appropriate.” She thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first of many. Next chapter coming right up. Be sure to leave a comment if you have a suggestion on further plot-line development