Your Guardian Angel

Beat It

Kira Pov

I woke up on Monday morning, not wanting to go to work but knowing that I had to. I rolled over to face Matt, who’s arms were around my waist. Matt’s eyes were open, his hand went to my cheek, he ran his thumb ran along my cheekbone in an affectionate way.

“I don’t want to go to work,” I whined as I buried my face into Matt’s chest, he chucked making me feel the vibrations in his chest. He began to run his fingers through my hair in a calming motion.

“So don’t, stay home with me,” Matt said as his lips grazed my neck, I leaned back to look at him, his hazel eyes sparkled with mischief, I laughed before bring my lips to his.

“Then what would we do?” I asked as Matt’s hands went to my hips, Matt shrugged but his face held a knowing smirk. He began to sit up, pulling me with him, causing me to straddle him. “Alright baby, I gotta go,” I said as I kissed his lips before trying to move but my struggles were useless in his iron grip.

“If you hate working there so much then get a different job, you never wanted to work there anyway,” Matt said as his lips began to kiss my neck softly, his lips tickled the sensitive skin behind my ear.

“When I was a kid, I wanted to do so many things but none of them happened,” I said with a sigh before getting off Matt , when he finally let go, and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on before removing my clothes and step under the water.

When I was finished in the shower, I got out and dried off before dressing in black skinny jeans and a Megadeth shirt, not caring that I was suppose to look professional. I left the bathroom and headed for the kitchen were Matt was eating breakfast. I got a piece of toast before saying goodbye to Matt and leaving the house.

Matt POV

I sat at Brian’s house, the guys were all here, Emilie was in the kitchen making herself some lunch. I was laughing at something Jimmy was saying when the front door burst open. Brian jumped up to see what was up. Kira stormed in, she was fuming, I stood up noticing her tearstained cheeks.

“I can’t believe him,” she yelled, not understanding what she was talking about.

“Baby, who are you talking about?” I asked, she turned to look at me, tears in her eyes. Emilie came into the room, when she seen Kira she exploded.

“What did he do this time?” She asked, her voice held worry. Kira walked towards me, I wrapped my arms around me.

“The same stupid remarks but this time he put the moves on me,” Kira stated as her face was buried in my chest. I glanced at Emilie and gave her a look.

“This Jayden guy that works with Kira, his been giving her a hard time,” Emilie explained, I felt my anger rise. “How did he put the moves on?” Emilie asked as she put her hand on a sobbing Kira’s back.
“He caught me alone on the stairs and tried to…” Kira began but stopped obviously not wanting to say, but I had a good idea what he had tried to do. “I shoved him away, then quit my job,” she finished. I nodded my head before taking her hand in mine.

“Come on, we’ll go get your stuff,” I said as Kira nodded and held my hand tighter, I lead her to the front door, that was still open, saying goodbye to everyone along the way.

“Dude, you should kick his ass,” Jimmy and Brian commented, I nodded before Kira and I left the house and got into her car, I had walked over to Brian’s house. The drive was short and we arrived ten minutes later. I quickly parked the car and held Kira’s hand as we walked through the door and headed to her desk.
Kira quickly grabbed her belongings before I took them from her. I held the box in one hand and Kira’s hand in the other.

“I love you sweets,” I stated, Kira smiled, her eyes still red from crying.

“I love you too,” She said, “I just need to hand in my resignation then we can go,” she said, I nodded and stood against the wall. People pasted me every now and then but mainly I was alone.

“Are you Kira’s friend?” A voice asked from behind me, turning I saw a middle aged man.

“I’m her husband, Matt, who are you?” I asked suspiciously, the man visibly looked scared.

“I’m Jayden,” The man stated, I practically growled in irritation.

“You’re the scum that’s been giving her a hard time,” I said as I put the box down, Jayden stepped back. “Your going to apologise to her and then your never going to even look at her again,” I growled, he nodded quickly. I picked the box back up and smiled and Kira as she came out of the room.

“Kira, I just want to say that I’m sorry,” Jayden said flashing a look to Matt, I smirked.

“Oh it’s fine, your getting fired anyway,” Kira said taking the hand I offered her, right after she said that, the office door open and Jayden was called in. I laughed at the expression on Kira’s face as the two of us got in the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS=UPDATES