Your Guardian Angel

Elaine

Kira POV

Matt and I walked anxiously into the building, we reached Melanie’s office, the door was open and a young girl was sitting there, her pregnancy bump made obvious by the tight Metallica shirt. I stepped inside, Matt following after me.

“Hey is Melanie here?” I asked the girl, she turned around, her eyes went wide.

“Sweet Jesus, M.Shadows is behind you,” she mumbled while pointing at Matt. I giggled slightly before walking closer to the girl.

“I’m Kira and this is my husband Matt,” I introduced, I shook her hand, she looked shocked.

“Are you ok?” I asked, she nodded.

“It’s just that, not many people come near me, they think that I’m a bomb ready to explode,” the girl said with a laugh.

“I can relate,” I stated, the girl looked at me.

“Oh really you were pregnant at sixteen too?” she asked sarcastically,

“No but my baby sister was pregnant at fifteen and I know what she had to put up with,” I replied, she looked up at me with apologetic eyes.

“Sorry for being rude, I just have to put up with a lot,” the girl apologised, “my names Elaine,” she stated. I smiled and rested my hand on her shoulder as Matt walked over.

“Hay, cool shirt kid,” Matt stated, she looked down at her Metallica shirt before grinning and looking back up at Matt.

“Thanks, could I get an autograph?” She asked, Matt nodded and sighed a blank piece of paper that lay on Melanie’s desk.

“Sorry, I’m late El,” came Melanie voice as she walked into the room. “ Oh good, you’re here,” she directed at Matt. “Elaine meet Mr and Mrs Sanders,” she said.

“We’ve already met,” I said, smiling at the girl.

“Oh good, so I want to discuss you adopting Elaine’s baby,” Melanie stated, I looked at her in shock.

“Dude, they’re going to adopt my baby?” El asked in excitement,

“Yes, if that’s ok with you and the Sanders,” Mel said.

“It’s ok with me, at least I’ll know that my kid will have good music taste,” Elaine replied, I smiled widely.

“It’s ok with us.” I nodded my head, Matt grabbed my hand tightly before turning to Melanie.

“One problem,” Elaine stated, I turned to look at her, ”I want to know that my baby is going to a good home,” she added quickly, I glanced at Matt before back at Elaine.

“Why don’t you come stay with us for awhile,” I exclaimed, Elaine looked at me in shock.

“You would do that?” Elaine and Melanie asked at the same time, I nodded.

“Yes, if I was doing this, I’d want to know where my baby is going,” I stated with a smile.

“Thanks,” Elaine exclaimed, I smiled at her.

“Your welcome,” Matt said, placing his hand on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!