Your Guardian Angel

Tour

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE, THANKS :)

Kira POV

I watched as Matt grabbed Elaine’s bag, she waddled behind him as they headed for the door. I helped her up the step and into Matt and my home. Elaine looked around in awe at the house, I led her into the living room. Brian, Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny were all sprawled out on the couch, each with a bear in hand.

“Hey guys,” I said as Elaine sat down on the couch, “What are you doing here?” I asked as Matt came into the room after dropping Elaine’s bag off in her room.

“We came to see Matt,” Jimmy said, his eyes held something I had never seen before in his eyes, I didn’t even think Jimmy held the emotion of sadness.

“What’s going on?” Matt asked, I glanced between the two before sitting down beside Elaine.

“We’re going back on tour,” Brian stated sadly, I giggled slightly to hide that I was upset.

“That’s why your upset, guys you’ve been on tour before,” I exclaimed, Matt glanced at me.

“It’s different now, we’re married and there’s a possibility of us adopting a child,” Matt explained, I gave him a small smile before standing up. “When do we leave?” he asked.

“In two weeks on the tenth of June for a month,” Brian answered, I nodded.

“You’ll be back before I’m due,” I heard Elaine mumble, we turned to look at her. “I’m due on the nineteenth of July,” she stated, I nodded and smiled at her.

“Do you want some food,” I asked, she nodded quickly.

“Do you have peanut butter?” She questioned, I nodded, “Can I have a sandwich?” she questioned.

“Yea, you can have whatever you want,” I answered, she nodded.

“Peanut butter and nutella,” she said with a smile, I nodded and headed for the kitchen. I began to make the sandwich but stopped when I felt Matt’s arms wrap around my waist, he pressed his face against my back.

“You can stop pretending now,” Matt whispered as he kissed my neck, “I know your upset,” he added, I turned in his arms.

“Its your job, I can’t make you stay,” I mumbled as I kissed his lips lightly. “I love you and I love what you do,” I stated, Matt smiled widely before letting me return to making my sandwich.

“I love you too,” I heard Matt say before he left the room, I grinned to myself while folding the bread over. I placed the sandwich on a plate before carrying it into the living room, I saw Elaine laughing at something Jimmy was saying, I smiled.

“Here you go honey,” I said as I passed her the plate, she smiled warmly.

“So Johnny really pissed on Syn’s dad?” Elaine asked, Brian nodded laughing as Johnny turned red with embarrassment. Elaine burst out laughing while holding her stomach. When the laughter subsided Elaine began to eat her sandwich. I began to think about Elaine’s baby and how we could possibly be adopting her baby, a knock on the door brought me back to reality and I hurried to open it, pulling it open to reveal my sister. Jake strutted into the house, a small fedora placed on his head.

“Wow little guy, where’d you get the hat?” I asked him, he smiled.

“Uncle Brian gave it to me,” he answered as he carried on walking into the living room. “Daddy,” Jake squealed, I smiled and walked into the living room to see Johnny holding Jake above his head.

“Elaine this is my sister Brooke, Brooke this is Elaine,” I introduced, they shook hands before hugging slightly.

“Is this the sister you were telling me about before?” Elaine asked, I nodded quickly before noticing the look Brooke was giving me.

“I just told her about you having a baby at fifteen,” I stated quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked, comment please, i want to thank Tiffy Christ, Zarmatii, bloodravyn, almost.easy, BlueRules, Handful of SelfDoubt, HallowDreamer, KSE_FREAK, Miss.Lips.Of.Deciet and CemeteryGates6661 for being kickass readers, they are the people who have taken the time to read and comment on this story. This chapter is for you guys, It means alot to me that you like my story.