Your Guardian Angel

Tour and Tears

Kira POV

I hugged Matt tighter, reluctant to let him go knowing that he’d be gone, it was only a month but it would be the first time he left since our wedding. Brooke and Elaine stood behind me, both saying goodbye to the other guys.

“I’m gonna miss you so much,” I mumbled against Matt’s chest.

“I’ll miss you too,” he stated as he pressed his lips to my hairline. He gave my waist a light squeeze before his hands dropped to his side. I released him, my arms falling to their rightful place. “See you in a month,” Matt said as his lips met mine in a sweet kiss.

“I love you,” I exclaimed, Matt smiled widely, he place his hand on my neck.

“I know you do.” Matt smirked, I gasped loudly and playfully smacked him, “and I love you too,” he admitted before picking up his bag. “I gotta go,” he said, I nodded.

“Bye,” I choked out, Matt’s hand wiped a stray tear away.

“Please don’t cry,” Matt said, I nodded with a small smile.

“I’ll try, bye Mattie,” I mumbled before pressing my lips to his in a small peck before walking back to the girls. “Never get married,” I exclaimed sadly.

“Oh suck it up, you don’t have a kid that needs his daddy,” Brooke said playfully before her eyes widened in realization. “Oh I didn’t mean it like that,” she began but I cut her off.

“I know how you meant it and it’s okay,” I said sadly, “I’m going home, come on El,” I added as I led Elaine to the car. I felt the tears prick my eyes but refused to cry.

**************************************************

“Kira, can I talk to you please?” Elaine asked, I looked up at her and nodded, we had been home for twenty minutes and I had yet to talk about the situation in the car park.

“Sure,” I answered, Elaine smiled before sitting down beside me.

“I just wanted to make sure that your ok,” Elaine explained, I nodded and took her small hand in my own.

“I’m fine, I’ve just been thinking to much,” I stated.

“About what?” She questioned curiosity showing in her features.

“My marriage and why I can’t have a baby, I have always wanted a family and Matt is being so supportive but how long will it be until he wants his own kids. I love him so much and I want us to be a family. You are sixteen and have be blessed with a baby, I want to be a mother so bad and I have the opportunity to adopt your baby, if you’ll let me but at the same time I want you to keep your baby and raise your child,” I said in one breath before bursting into tears, , El placed her hand on my shoulder.

“It’s okay , Matt will always be there for you, your going to have a family,” her hand held a tissue out to me and I excepted it graciously.

“Thanks for listening,” I mumbled, as I wiped my eyes.

“Your welcome,” she said, “I just want you to know that even though I’m carrying this baby, it is your, I feel like I’m just a surrogate for you, I’m going to have children later in life but this baby is yours,” El stated before standing up. I smiled and stood quickly, hugging her as best I could. “Now what’s for dinner?” she questioned, I giggled at her eagerness.

“Chicken,” I answered, she nodded in approval, “I just need to go to the shop, check that everything is ok, do you want to come?” I asked, she nodded before following me to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked,
comment please!