Your Guardian Angel

Gifts

Kira POV

Shouting woke me from my sleep, Elaine stood in the doorway, a shocked look on my face. I quickly sat up and got out of my bed, walking quickly over to her. She grabbed my hand quickly and leaned against the doorframe. “My waters broke,” El stated, I looked at her in shock.

“The baby’s coming,” I murmured, she nodded and gripped my hand tighter as a contraction hit. I grabbed her hospital bag and helped her to the car. Once she was ready, I began to drive in the direction of the airport. When we reached the hospital, I parked the car and helped Elaine out of the car. I reached supported her to the hospital, I reached the receptionist and explained the situation, she quickly got a wheel chair and sat Elaine down in it.

“Please, please come with me,” El said while gripping my hand.

“I just have to call Matt, his on his way home, then I’ll be there,” I exclaimed, Elaine nodded and released my hand, allowing the nurse to bring her a room. I grabbed my phone and dialled Matt’s number.

“Hello,” he answered, I smiled when I heard his voice.

“Elaine’s waters broke,” I exclaimed,

“He just arrived back in Huntington, we’ll come to the hospital now,” Matt said, I agreed before hanging up. I walked into the room, seeing Elaine sitting on the bed it a hospital gown, she was breathing deeply.

“This hurts so bad,” she squealed loudly, I took her hand in mine, she smiled. “I want you to come in with me, when the baby’s coming,” she stated, I nodded with a smile.

“I’d like that,” I exclaimed, she giggled before growling as a contraction hit.

Matt POV

I rushed through the hospital, the guys following behind me, the receptionist told us where Elaine was. We entered the room, Elaine was getting pushed out of the room.

“There taking her to the delivery room,” Kira explained as she kissed me quickly, I nodded.

“I want Matt to come too,” Elaine stated, I nodded and took Kira’s hand as we walked after Elaine.

“Get this thing out of me,” Elaine screamed as he arrived in the delivery room, she was holding Kira’s hand in one hand and mine in the other.

“Shh.. Honey, everything’s going to be ok,” Kira said as she pushed Elaine’s hair behind her ear. I grinned widely when the doctor announced that it was time for her to push.

“I can’t,” Elaine said breathing hard as tears fell from her eyes.

“Yes you can,” I exclaimed, “you can do this,” I finished, El nodded quickly before gripping my hand tightly and pushing, she screamed loudly. Soon baby cries filled the room, we all glanced down, hoping to see the baby.

“It’s a girl,” the doctor announced, I grinned at Kira, she had tears in her eyes. Elaine fell back on the bed in exhaustion.

“I’m so tired,” Elaine mumbled as the nurse placed the baby in her arms, she looked down and smiled before glancing up at Kira. “do you want to hold your baby?” Elaine asked, Kira nodded and nervously took the baby from Elaine’s arms, walking around, I placed my arm around Kira’s shoulder.

“Thank you so much Elaine,” I stuttered as I held back tears, she nodded.

“Have you picked out a name?” the nurse asked Elaine,

“Ask them, its their baby,” Elaine stated, pointing at us.

“We talked about this, I want to call her October Elaine Sanders,” Kira exclaimed, the nurse nodded before leaving. I looked down at Elaine.

“You didn’t have to do that,” Elaine explained, Kira nodded.

“You have given us the best gift in the world, you deserve so much more,” Kira stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!