Your Guardian Angel

October

Read Author's Note

Kira POV

I grinned down at the baby that lay in the crib. She was wrapped in a blanket, sleeping peacefully. My heart melted when I saw her stretch her little arms out as her eyes fluttered open. Large arms wrapped around my waist as I was leaning over the crib, grinning to myself I stood and turned in Matt’s arms. it had been two months since we got October but it still felt like the first day.

“Hey,” I said as I kissed his lips lightly, he kissed me back urgently. I giggled before pulling back and resting my head on his chest. I pulled away from Matt and picked up October, she yawned in my arms. Matt rested his head on my shoulder as he looked at the baby.

“She beautiful,” he stated in awe, I nodded and turned to look at him, seeing a smile on his face, I kissed his cheek before beginning to walk towards the door.

“Beautiful needs a bottle,” I explained as Matt followed. We reached the kitchen, Matt began to make the bottle as I put October’s bib on . I sat in the chair as Matt past me the bottle of milk.

*****************************************************

I placed October down in the crib as Matt pulled the blanket round her. I turned to Matt and grabbed his arm before leading him to our bed. He grinned in mischief as he strode off to me, I backed away quickly and was glad to hear the front door knocking. I turned on the baby monitor before heading out the bedroom door. Matt followed quickly behind me as I reached the door. Pulling it open, I saw Brian, Zack, Jimmy and Johnny standing on the other side.

“We came bearing gifts.” Brian exclaimed before walking past us and going into the living room. I smiled and allowed the other guys to walk past me before closing the door. I smiled hearing the guys laughter before turning to head into the living room but suddenly felt light headed. Everything began to spin before going black.

Matt POV

The sound of a loud thump stopped all laughter, standing I walked into the hallway, shock hit me like a tonne of bricks as I saw Kira on the floor.

“Guys,” I called, in a flash the guys where at my side. “Guys, can you stay here and look after October?” I asked as I picked Kira up, Brian nodded.

“We’ll stay here,” he stated as the rest of the guys nodded, I smiled in appreciation before heading out the door.

“She should wake up in two hours, when she does heat up the bottle that’s in the fridge and test it before giving it to her, Johnny you should know what to do,” I stated, Johnny nodded. I grabbed the car keys before heading out.

“I’m coming with you,” Jimmy said as he opened the door for me, “you sit in the back with Kira, I’ll drive,” Jimmy demanded as he got in the drivers seat.

*******************************************************

When we reached the hospital, Kira had briefly woken before going back to sleep. I lifted her from the car as Jimmy pulled up in front of the doors.

“I’ll park and then I’ll be right in,” he stated, I nodded and carried Kira into the hospital. I was greeted with a nurse straight away. The doctor and nurses told me to put Kira on the bed, I did what they told me and soon they were wheeling her down the hall. I headed to the waiting room after many tries to stay with Kira, sitting down I was soon joined by Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all liked it!

Three comments from three different people or no new update!

Shout out
Thanks to xXVeriEnkeliXx, Blood.Angels, Tiffy Christ, CemeteryGates6661, Miss.Lips.Of.Deciet, BlueRules, My Sweet Nightmare, jamie x3 and KSE_FREAK for reading and commenting on this story!