Your Guardian Angel

Shocking New

Kira POV

I opened my eyes, blinking to get used to the bright lights. I looked sideways and saw Matt holding my hand.

“Hey,” I said, my voice was groggy, Matt’s head shot up and his eyes met mine.

“How are you feeling?” he asked me, I smiled and shrugged.
doctor
“I’m fine, what happened?” I asked, Matt kiss my hand.

“You passed out,” Matt answered, I looked at him and grinned as he kiss me, “I was so worried,” he stated.

“Where’s October?” I asked urgently,

“She’s at home with the guys,” he answered, I nodded and glanced at the doctor as he cleared his throat. He smiled when Matt turned to look at him.

“Mrs Sander’s it appears that you have anemia, that was brought on by your pregnancy,” the doctor explained, I glanced at him in shock before looking at Matt.

“I can’t be pregnant,” I stated, the doctor smiled.

“Well all the tests say you are,” the doctor explained, I was like a deer caught in headlights. Matt grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips.

“Your pregnant,” Matt exclaimed, I squealed in excitement.

“I’m pregnant, we’re going to have another baby.” I giggled before looking back at the doctor.

“You have to take these iron pills,” the doctor stated as he handed Matt the medication, I nodded and swung my eyes over the side of the bed before standing. Matt wrapped his arm around me quickly.

“I’m ok baby,” I stated before kissing him quickly and grabbing my clothes. “Will you check me out while I get dressed?” I asked, Matt nodded and I walked towards the small changing room. I dressed quickly and joined Matt at the reception. Once I was checked out, I took Matt’s hand and we went down to the café to get Jimmy. When we had Jimmy, we all made are way to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it!
Four comments from four different people or no more updates!

Shout out
Thanks to Curlyteddy, BlueRulesStrayed Ultimatums, Baby were_demon, Blood.Angels and CemeteryGates6661 for reading and commenting!