Your Guardian Angel

Jake's Birthday

Kira POV
I gripped Matt’s hand in my own as we walked towards my mothers front door, I reached into my bag for my keys but was stopped when the door opened, Johnny stood in the doorway with Jake in his arms.
I smiled at him as Matt and myself walked passed him, once the door was closed, I turned to Johnny and Jake. Johnny had a large smile on his face which seemed to be contagious, I walked over and kissed Jake on the cheek.

“Happy birthday little guy,” I stated, Jake smiled and wiggled out of Johnny’s arms before attacking Matt and me with a hug, I giggled as Matt picked Jake up. We began to walk in the direction of the kitchen, I smiled seeing my mom putting the icing on the cake. Isabelle and Brooke were putting up balloons as Johnny grabbed the banner that had be lying on the table, he stuck it to the wall.

“Looks good mom,” I stated as I walked up behind her, “Need me to do anything?” I asked, she turned to look at me before nodding quickly.

“Go lock all the doors upstairs except for the bathroom,” she replied, I nodded and grabbed Matt’s hand before pulling him up the stairs, once all the doors were locked, I began to walk downstairs, hearing kids beginning to arrive. The bouncy castle was up and kids were already jumping on it. Jake had a wide grin on his face as he jumped, Johnny stood to the side making sure no one got hurt especially not his little Jake. Once Jake was born, Johnny asked Brooke if he could be put on Jake’s birth certificate as his father, Brooke eagerly agreed which made Johnny one happy guy.

It was about halfway through the party when my mother served the pizza that Jake had asked for, all the kids where seated on the floor, watching a DVD while they ate their pizza. Once everyone had finished mom brought the cake in, the lights were dimmed and Jake stood eyes wide with excitement as he blew out the candles, the kids clapped as mom took the cake out to my cut into pieces. Jake was the first to get his. After everyone had finished their cake, they were out on the bouncy castle again, happy grins on their faces.

I sighed as I got a piece of cake and looked out the window at everyone playing happily, it made me want a kid myself, I wanted to make someone that happy, Brooke squealed loudly as Johnny grabbed her around the waist and pulled her onto the bouncy castle. I laughed at her as she tried to fight her way off but was ambushed by Jake and his friends. Hearing a chuckle come from behind me, I turned and looked at Matt, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

“Once we’re married, we can start a family,” he whispered in my ear, I smiled widely as I kissed his lips firmly, my arms wrapping around his neck as his pulled my closer to him.

“This is a kids party,” I heard my mothers amused voice stated loudly, I blushed as I pulled away from Matt, my mom’s eyes went wide as she noticed my ring. “He finally purposed,” she said in excitement, I glanced at Matt in confusion.

“Your mom helped me pick the ring,” he explained, I nodded and kissed his cheek before walking over to hug my mom.

“Have you picked a date yet?” My mom asked, I pulled back to look at her in shock, shaking my head lightly.

“I was thinking of a spring wedding,” Matt stated, I turned to look at him with a smile before nodding in agreement.

“Daddy’s kissing Mommy,” I heard Jake squeal as he ran through the kitchen door with his hands over his eyes. I laughed slightly before picking him up and holding him on my hip.

“Daddy’s allowed to kiss mommy,” I explained as I kissed his cheek, Jake yawned loudly as the doorbell rang, Izzy ran passed us to let the parents in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was crap!!!!!!!!!!
comments = Updates