Your Guardian Angel

Wedding Dresses!

Kira POV
“Honey you have to come out,” my mom stated through the door of the changing room, I shook my head and glanced in the mirror. The white dress hung loosely on my frame, the V-neck plunged down showing a bit to cleavage, I sighed loudly. “Honey what’s wrong?” mom asked.

“I don’t think that this is the dress for me,” I stated as I opened the door and stepped out, I help the train as I walked out of the fitting room, my mom looked at me, a perplex look on her face. I looked down at the dress and began to feel self conscious.

“Oh that’s lovely but it just needs to be taken in,” the seamstress said as she walked over with a measuring tape, I shot my mother a look that seemed to tell her that I was upset. The woman put the measuring tape around my waist.

“Honey what’s wrong?” my mom asked,

“It’s three weeks until my wedding and my dress is just not what I expected, I don’t like this plunging neck line, it makes me look like I’m too skinny,” I said feeling tears coming to my eyes, I glanced at her, she gave me a thoughtful look before passing me a tissue. “What about lace across the V-neck?” she asked me, I turned to look in the mirror, wiping my eyes before nodding my head in agreement.

“That would work,” I said with a laugh at how worked up I got,

“I’m going to talk to Anita about fixing the dress,” mom said before walking in the direction of the girl who had measured me. I heard footsteps approaching from behind us and turned to see Isabelle, Emilie, Brooke and Melody standing there, their dresses complimenting their bodies perfectly. “You guys look great,” I commented as I saw my mother coming over.

“She’s going to fix your dress so go get out of it,” she said, I nodded before going into the fitting room to remove the dress, once out of it, I put it on the hanger before bring it out to Anita.

“I’ll have it ready for your final fitting in two weeks,” she stated, I nodded before hugging her and exiting the dress shop. My mom followed behind carrying two bags, one was her dress and the other was her shoes. When we reached the car I opened the drivers seat and got in as my mother joined me in the front and the others, except Mel and Brooke who had gone in Mel’s car, got in the back.

“Is everything else ordered, booked or bought?” I questioned as I drove in the direction of my moms house.

“Yes, I have ordered the cake, booked the reception room, called the caterer’s and ordered the food, everything is fine honey,” Mom comforted, I smiled over at her as I pulled into her driveway.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you,” I said with a sigh of content, she giggled and looked over at me.

“You would crash and burn,” she stated as she opened her door, I laughed.

“See you tomorrow,” I replied, “Can you make sure Jakes tux is OK, I don’t trust Johnny and Matt,” I added with a small laugh, she joined me as Izzy got out of the car. “I lover you,” I stated.

“I love you too, don’t worry I’ll make sure Jakes tux is ok,” she said with a wave as I pulled out of the driveway and began the drive home, only Myself and Emilie left in the car.

“I hope the dress turns out the way I want it to be,” I exclaimed loudly as worry washed over me. Emile, who was now seated in the passenger seat assured me that everything would be ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked
Comments = Updates
Comments+Subscriptions = lots of updates! lol