Your Guardian Angel

Warmness on the Soul

Kira POV
I stepped through the front door, Emilie following after me, Brian and Matt where in the living with beer as they watched something on the T.V. I sighed loudly as I stepped through the door and walked over to Matt before sitting in his lap sideways. He wrapped his arms around me, sensing my upset.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, I glanced up at him and kissed his lips softly.

“They fucked up my dress,” I stated, he rubbed my arm softly as I felt tears coming to my eyes, I sniffed back tears as I heard Brian and Emilie leave the house, “but its ok, mom is getting it fixed,” I added as Matt brushed back my tears. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’m like Bridezilla,” I laughed as I buried my face in his chest, he chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair.

“Even if you are Bridezilla, I still love you,” Matt exclaimed, looking up, I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him softly, it soon became heated as Matt lifted me up and head for our bedroom, not breaking the kiss the whole way. Once he reached the bedroom door, he pushed it open and entered, placing me down on the bed, he proceeded to unbutton my top and jeans, I glanced up at him and pulled his t-shirt over his head before kissing him.

“I love you,” I stated as I kissed him again, my hands running down his back and then I found myself unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans, Matt’s lips roamed down my neck as I finally got his jeans down.

***********************

I lay with my head on Matt’s chest, his hand running through my hair as a feeling of calm overcame the both of us, the blanket was around us as we lay there, thinking of the wedding and discussing the honeymoon.

“I’m not telling you,” Matt said for the tenth time, he refused to tell me where we are going on our honeymoon. I glanced up at him.

“We’ll be married in three weeks,” I exclaimed as I kissed his chest, he nodded and place his hand on my cheek. Smiling he pulled me closer to him.

“I can’t wait,” he stated as he kissed me softly on the lips, before lying back on the bed, while I lay down on top of him, his arm around me, holding me in place.

“I need a shower,” I stated as I tried to pull out of Matt’s arms, he shook his head.

“You smell fine,” he replied, I laughed and then sighed in content as he released me.

“I’m coming too,” he said as he followed me into the bathroom.

“I don’t think so,” I began but was cut off by him throwing me over his shoulder, “Matt..” I squealed, he chuckle and carried me into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like
Comments = Updates