Your Guardian Angel

Wedding Day

Kira POV
“It’s perfect,” I exclaimed as I stepped out of the fitting room, wearing my wedding dress that now fit me perfect. I hugged the seamstress tightly in thanks as she laughed softly.

“Your welcome,” Anita said as she hugged me back. It was the day of my wedding and I was thankful that my dress was fixed, I sat down as the hair stylist came into the room with my mother, the girls were running around trying to get into their dresses, I took a deep breath as the woman began to do my hair.

About twenty minutes later, my hair was finished and was styled in a bun like design with loose curls, I smiled at my finished appearance as the woman finished doing my make up. I stood when I heard the door open and watched as Jack, Matt’s father walked into the room, he would be walking me down the aisle.

“Honey, you look beautiful, Matt is a lucky man,” he stated as he took my arm and we began to leave the room, my nerves suddenly acting up. I looked up and my eyes met Matt’s as I walked down the aisle. I smiled as I saw him smile, he mouthed that he loved me causing me to grin wider. When we reached him, his father handed me over after kissing my cheek.

********************************************************

“I do,” I stated as tears came to my eyes, Matt chuckled softly as he wiped them away. He leaner down and kissed me after the priest said, ‘You can now kiss the bride,’ I smiled into the kiss. When Matt pulled back, he leaned in to press her mouth against my ear.

“We’ll be like Jack and Sally,” he whispered softly making me laugh as I kissed him again.

“Promise?” I asked as I looked up at him, he nodded and kissed me again as the crowd erupted in cheers.

“I promise,” he replied as he took my hand and began to lead me towards the door of the church.

“I really love you,” I stated as he got in the ‘just married’ car and began to drive away, he turned to look at me, placing his hand on my cheek.

“I love you too, more than you’ll ever know,” he said as he brought his lips to mine.

“So where’s the honeymoon?” I asked, he laughed and shook his head,

“I’m not telling you,” he said as we pulled up to the reception, Matt help me out of the car once it stopped and we walked into the building, I carried the train of my dress as we enter the ballroom where are reception was taken place. I looked around, seeing the cake and the food all there, I sighed in relief as Matt pulled me to him by my waist. We sat at our table with our groomsmen and bridesmaids. We were called for our first dance and Matt took my hand and led me to the dance floor, ‘Your Guardian Angel’ by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus began to play as Matt and I began to dance. I rested my head on Matt’s chest and closed my eyes as we moved to the music. When the song was over and everyone had got some food, the cake was ready to be cut, Matt took my hand as we stood in front of the cake, his hand held the knife as we both cut the cake while laughing slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked
COMMENTS = UPDATES!