Your Guardian Angel

Honeymoon

Kira POV
I laughed as Matt covered my eyes as we walked through the airport in the direction of the check in.

“Close your eyes and don’t open until I say, I want this to be a surprise,” Matt said, I nodded and sighed in relief as he removed his hands from my face, I kept my eyes closed as he checked in our bags. Once he was finished he put his hands back over my eyes and carried on walking, he grabbed my hand and pulled me past the man after handing him our boarding passes.

When we were on the plane Matt release me and said I could open my eyes. I leaned back in my seat and began to listen to my ipod, Matt began to fidget, I took his hand in mine and pushed pause on the Ipod.

“What’s wrong,” I asked, he glanced at me, before shrugging.

“I’m just nervous that you won’t like it,” he stated, I rubbed my thumb along his hand.

“You always know what I like,” I replied as I kissed him, I grew quiet as the pilot came over the intercom.

“I’m your pilot Jack Daniel’s and We will be arriving at Helsinki International Airport in nine hour,” the pilot stated, I laughed loudly after hearing his name but stopped when I realised what he said. I turned to Matt with a grin on my face.

“We’re going to Finland,” I squealed, he chuckled and nodded, “How could you think that I wouldn’t like that?” I questioned, he shrugged and I kissed him hard. “I love you,” I whispered as I pulled back, he returned the gesture with a smirk as the plane began to move.
*************************************************************

After a short delay we arrived in Helsinki, my mind was racing with the excitement and tiredness. Matt carried our bags out of the Airport and to the waiting taxi, I got in the back of the taxi, waiting for Matt. Once he was in the car, the driver began to drive to the hotel that Matt told him. I leaned my head back against my seat and began to drift off.

*************************************************************

“Baby, wake up, we’re here,” Matt whispered as he shook me gently, my eyes fluttered open, seeing Matt begin to open the car door, I slid over and got out, with help from Matt. Once we checked in, we got in the lift and pressed the button for our floor. The door’s were almost closed but were stopped by an arm, reopening to show six men, they quickly got in the lift as Matt wrapped his arms around my waist. Looking closely I noticed that the men were the CKY crew and the arm, that stopped the doors from closing, belonged to Bam Margera. My eyes bulged from my face as they turned to face us, Matt chuckled.

“Hey Bam, Who’s it going?” Matt asked, Bam shrugged,

“Not too bad, heard you got married,” Bam stated, Matt nodded and motioned to me.

“This is my wife Kira,” Matt introduced, I shook Bam’s hand.

“That’s Dico, Raab, Novak, Dunn, Rake and I’m Bam,” Bam said as he released my hand, I nodded and turned to Matt as I heard the lift door bing.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS = UPDATES