Your Guardian Angel

Home sweet Home

Kira POV
“We went to Ruisrock with Bam Margera,” I stated to the guys as they grabbed me into a hug. “and we moshed with him and the CKY crew, it was the best holiday of my life,” I stated as Matt and the guys grabbed our bags and began to walk in the direction of the exit.

“That’s cool, did HIM play?” Brian asked, I nodded quickly.

“Ville is so amazing, his got a really good voice,” I answered as I grabbed one of the little bags that Johnny was struggling with.

“Well Matt looks like you’ve got competition,” Jimmy said with a laugh, I sighed dreamily as Matt told Jimmy to shut up. Once the bags were all in the car, Matt and I climbed into the back. I sat in Matt’s lap as Zack and Johnny sat in the back with us, Brian was driving and Jimmy sat in the passenger seat. I turned to look at Matt, smiling lovingly, he returned the smile as he kissed me soft. When we were still on our honeymoon, we had talked about a family, Matt proclaimed that he wanted to start a family straight away.
We both couldn’t wait to start a family.

“So the honeymoon was good,” Zacky asked Matt with a smirk, Matt nodded and tightened his grip around my waist. Brian drove past Matt and my apartment complex, I quickly glanced at Matt.

“What is he doing,” I asked, Matt grinned and shook his head, he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” Matt explained as he kissed my neck. After a twenty minute drive, I felt Matt’s hand going over my eyes, I sighed and leaned back into his chest. I felt the car stop and heard car doors open. Matt picked me up and helped me from the car before setting me back down. He told me to close my eyes, which I did. Taking my hand, Matt began to pull me forward. Key’s jingled as I stood, eyes closed. “Open your eyes,” Matt demanded, my eyes fluttered open, a house was in front of me, door wide open.

“Welcome home,” the guys shouted, I looked at Matt in shock before kissing him, he returned the kiss before picking me up and carrying me across the entrance and into our new home. I laughed loudly as the guys cheered, Matt kicked the front door closed after saying or rather shouting goodbye and thank yous to the guys.

“I love you,” I stated as he place me down on the couch softly. He joined me and grabbed the remote control, flicking on the T.V, he leaned back and draped his arm across my shoulder.

“I love you too,” Matt stated as he gently pressed his lips against the side of my face. Turning in my seats, I pressed my lips against his, he kissed back passionately before pushing me back on my couch. My back pressed against the soft couch as Matt leaned over me, his lips kissing mine as his hand reached for the hem of my shirt, he swiftly pulled it off before throwing it, carelessly, behind him. I giggled softly as it landed on the floor beside the T.V, Matt lips began to travel down my neck as I reached for the end of his shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment=Updates!

hope you liked!