Your Guardian Angel

For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Matt POV

I sat on the bed, staring at the wall that held pictures of Kira and me, I was beginning to think that something was wrong with me, that I couldn’t give Kira the family she desired. Kira’s test had come back, showing no abnormality, that just left us with the chance that maybe it was me, that I wasn’t doing my job properly.

Kira’s angelic voice came from the bathroom, she was singing Afterlife, her voice brought a smile to my face, I knew that we would be ok, that whatever happened we’d pull through. I was waiting for Kira to finish her shower, I had an idea that I wanted to share with her.

“Why do you look so lost in thought?” Kira asked as she came out of the bathroom, her hair damp and no make up on her face, this was how I liked it, she was perfect to me when it was just us and there was no reason for her to be dressed up.

“I was just thinking of something, maybe we should consider other options,” I said fading off at the end.

“What do you mean baby?” Kira asked as she sat next to me, I took her hand in mine and held them tightly, I looked into her astonishing blue eye that seemed to express all her emotions.

“I was thinking we could adopt, but still try for a baby as well,” I explained, watching as her face changed with a range of emotions, her confused expression went to realisation to finally rest on one of happiness.

“That’s a great idea,” she mumbled as she pressed her lips against mine, I sighed in content and wrapped my arms around her. “I’ll call up tomorrow,” I stated as I pushed the damp hair off her neck.

“I love you so much,” she muttered against my mouth, when she pulled back I ran my thumb along her cheek, she sighed in happiness before standing up and walking over to the desk and grabbing her hairbrush. She ran the brush through her hair before applying her usual make-up, that she didn’t need.

I kissed Kira’s cheek as she walked over to her car, the guys had just arrived for practise, Kira was going out with Brooke. Johnny had Jacob in his arms as he walked over to the couch.

“You stay here for a minute ok,” Johnny stated, Jacob nodded and Johnny ran off upstairs.

I sat down beside Jake and turned to face the guys, I had a wide grin on my face as they looked at me in confusion, Zacky sat across from me.

“So what’s going on?” he asked, I sighed in content.

“Kira and I are going to try adopt,” I said with a smile, the guys all exclaimed how happy they were and soon Johnny came downstairs.

“What are you all happy about?” he asked, I turned to answer him but Jake beat me to it.

“Mattie’s getting a baby,” he said with a grin, I chuckled and put my hand on his back.

“We’re gonna adopt,” I explained, Johnny nodded and sat down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed, I now its been awhile but I've been doing important exams right now,the good news is that I only have two left and will be trying to update regurlarly,feel loved and leave comments, I have five stars on this story so thank you to all the people that read, commented and subscribed to this story. This is dedicated to Ailse or Bluerules as this amazing website knows her as, she had been a big help to me and wouldn't let me give up on this story, she saw the potential that this story had and encouraged me to get off my lazy ass and write more, without her this update wouldn't be up. You rule honey and I know that you'll be reading this so I have no fear that this comment will go unread.