Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

Two

I stood in the empty apartment, it was a three bedroom. two bathroom. It had a decent size living room along with a work room that had been left untouched, Chris made sure to leave as much information for me that he possibly could. I didn't mind but I didn't really need it, how ever he did send me a message to read it.

Walking farther into the apartment, past the kitchen that was spotless yet had supplies then past the living room that had stuff draped over the couches. I stopped at one door and just stared at it, there were nice big letters on the front of it that read.

Allison's Room, Enter if you dare.

I felt a twinge of pain as I stared at her door, it was so surreal that she was gone and at the same time; I didn't really know how to feel. Ever since my family had moved I was taught not to grieve and not to feel the pain I normally would, So in a way, I was numb to life.

Once my things were unpacked and I was finally settled into the apartment, I went through the files to learn about every one and everything; I found out the new code.Help those who need to be helped and that we don't kill the wolves anymore, at least not in Beacon Hills. Groaning, I ran my hand through my black locks and then continued to read.

Scott McCall-Werewolf-Alpha
Lydia Martin- Banshee
Stiles Stilinski- Human, Scott's best friend.
Kira Yukimura- Kitsune.
Malia Tate- Were coyote- New to being a human.


Nodding my head I placed the files down without needing to read everything about them, there was no need because I had to get to know them regardless. I would rather know a person by meeting them instead of files, standing I grabbed my car keys and made my way to the front door but stopped. I stood with my right side in front of a door, it was slightly cracked open and had no light coming in from the outside. Slowly I pulled the gun from its holster and crept closer to the door, my gun against the door I slowly shoved it open.

It was his old room, Gerard. My eyes scanned the room, a desk filled with papers, the windows covered in dark shades. A wheel chair in the far corner along with a waste bin filled with black goop, Narrowing my eyes I took a step back and closed the door behind me. There was something Chris was not telling me.

Turning back towards the front door, I placed my attention on meeting this new pack and this new alpha.