Status: Active

The Babysitter

Chapter 4

Matt sat on the couch flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch. Valary had taken River to see his grandparents but he declined to go. He was all alone and bored out his mind.

At that moment the doorbell rang Matt wasn't expecting visitors he got up to answer the door. He opened it to find Christine standing on the other side.

"Christine hi." He said.

"Hey you called me said you wanted to give me something." She said with that warm smile.

"Yeah come on in." He said stepping aside so she could enter.

Christine walked in and stood in the hallway Matt closed the door and walked over till he stood in front of her.

"I'm sorry to call you over on a Saturday." Matt said.

"It's okay I'm kinda glad you did." She said. "So what is it you wanted?"

"Wanted to give you your payment:" Matt said taking his wallet out.

He opened it and looked in then frowned he looked through his whole wallet.

"Looks like I'm broke." He said with an apologetic look.

"That's okay." Christine said.

"No it's not cause I can't pay you for babysitting." He said.

"I can think of another way you can pay me." She said in a sultry tone.

Matt met her eyes which took on a completely different look that was a far cry from the doe innocent eyes he knew. He leaned in Christine grabbed him by the front of his shirt pulling him till their lips met.

It was like a fire ignited as they kissed teeth clashing, tongues meeting and hands roaming. Matt ran his hands through her hair his kissing her neck. She gasped as he bit her jungular.

He grinned happy he was making her make those noises his hand went under her shirt cupping a breast. Groaning at the feeling of it in his hand Matt pulled her shirt up then pulled her bra on latching onto the bud.

Christine moaned and threw her head back as he sucked it into hardness. Sucking to the point it ached she was sure her nipple was brusied and raw but she care. She wanted him to mark her and make her his.

She gasped as he bit down on her bud she looked down meeting his eyes as he slowly released her nipple. It made a popping sound as it was released.

Grabbing him roughly by his face she brought his lips back to hers. They stumbled into the living room bumping into walls knocking pictures down.

Christine started pulling on his shirt he lifted his arms taking it off she marveled at his chest. He smirked as her eyes roamed his body.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

"Very much." She said.

"Then come and take it it's all yours." He said huskily.

She came forward placing her hands on his shoulders then slowly ran them down his body. Grabbing by the belt loops she walked backwards till her legs met the couch. She sat down running her hands over his jean clad thighs.

Leaning forward she began placing wet kisses along his stomach Matt moaned grabbing her by the hair as she nipped the skin occasionally. Christine sucked leaving a hickey above his navel giving it a final kiss she glanced up at him playing with his belt.

"Let's see if God blessed you in this department too." She said as she unbuckled him.

Opening him up she pulled down his jeans her eyes widening at the bulge hidden behind his boxers. With a shuddering breath she pulled them down.

She was silent as she stared and admired the most beautiful penis she ever saw. Well it was the first one she ever seen in person. It was perfect length and width it seem to move along with his heartbeat. A drop of cum at the tip.

"You're definitely a God." She said making him chuckle. "A God deserves to be pleased.

Matt gasped as she kissed the tip and wrapped her hands around him. She pumped him till more cum appeared till it ran down his length onto the floor. Matt moaned his eyes rolling into his head as her mouth enveloped him.

Sometimes she bit him others she went up till he was almost out then took him in again. Matt moaned as she began playing with his balls he looked down and pulled her hair back wanting to see her work.

He was a goner the minute he saw those full pink lips around his manhood. He could feel it coming and it was coming fast he grabbed her making her stop. She looked at him confusion on her face.

"This God wants to repay you for doing a good job." He said huskily.

Christine grinned and layed back on the couch removing her shirt and bra. She unbuttoned her jeans Matt grabbed them pulling them down leaving her in her pink thong. Running his hands up her legs he pulled on them she lifted her hips as he removed them leaving her bare before him.

It was his time to stare at the beauty before him there was no way this stunning vision before him was from Earth. She was truly a gift from the heavens.

"A beautiful Goddes for a God." He said making her giggle.

"Hope you don't mind." He said kissing her legs as he went up her body. "But I can't wait another minute to have you so we'll have to skip foreplay on you."

"I don't mind." She whispered. "Take me."

Those were the most beautiful words he ever heard Matt positioned himself between her legs. Wrapping her legs around him he braced a hand against the arm of the couch as he entered her.

Their gasps and moans mingled together as he filled her he pushed fully in making her cry out from the pleasure. Matt stopped he needed a mintues or two to enjoyed just being in her.

He almost came feeling her around him in a viselike way he was snapped out of it by her moving her legs impatiently around him.

With a grin he pulled out before thrusting back in Christine gasped and moaned beneath him. Her hips moved to meet him thrust after thrust. Matt buried his face in her neck kissing and sucking on the skin. Christine clawed at his buttocks pulling him in deeper.

They kissed passionately his bottom lip between her teeth she took his hand placing it over her breast. He pinched the nipple before going down and rubbing her core.

She lurched against him wrapping herself around him as she got closer to release. Matt felt himself tense as he became to get closer too.

"Matt...Matt...

"Matt wake up!" Valary said.

Matt groaned annoyed at being woken up from such a sweet glorious dream.

"You were making noises in your sleep." Valary said. "Are you alright?"

"Fine." He said getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.

He wasn't going to use it he was going to take care of a very big problem in his lower region. Why did God have to be so cruel to wake him from suck a wonderful dream?

Little did he know that a young woman in her apartment had waken up from an equally erotic dream.