Status: In need of feedback.

Love

You and I, a Fairy Tale

This is the story of princess Lola and her prince Louis, a fairy tale written by princess Lola for the soon to be prince or princess in Lola’s belly…

A relieved smile sits on Lola’s lips as her eyes scan over the first sentence she has finally typed out. The idea of writing down her and Louis’ story has been playing her mind ever since it came to a screeching halt, six weeks ago.

Had this situation been different Lola would’ve thought of it as ‘one month and a half ago’ but ever since she found out she was five weeks pregnant, every week counts as much as the last and as much as the next. Days don’t matter until they become seven and four weeks no longer become ‘one month’. Lola now lives for the weeks.

Although their story didn’t end the way she expected it to, Lola felt the obligation to write down all the good memories she cherished with Louis before they slowly fade away and are overcome with anger.

“So tell me again why you’re reliving the past? Because it won’t change the present and it’ll only hurt worse when you realise that…” Emily mumbles, biting her lower lip as she fiddles with the sleeves of her sweater. Emily is avoiding all contact with Lola afraid of the pained expression her friend might shoot her way.

“That’s not it… I want to give this little one -” Lola replies with a smile aimed towards her belly. “a chance to know how much his or her parents loved each other when we created a new life together. I don’t want to end up like my mother and only pass on bitter and angry words about his or her father to my kid. I want him or her to know who Louis was, outside of his public persona and mistakes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a small introduction, the second chapter will be much longer...

Do not hesitate to let me know what you think so far in any way... recommend, comment or just subscribe! It is all greatly appreciated!

'xoxo