Status: Please give it a try and give me some feedbacks! :)

Look at Me

Chapter 21 - The Evil Mind

"Hi! I've missed you bitch!" Wanda shouted at the phone. She was talking to what seemed to be a close friend on the phone.

"I miss you too, bitch! What's up, Wanda? You need anything?" the girl on the phone responded.

"Yeah I just called about my plan... didn't you want to hear it? Besides, you have to be in it. I need you in it." Wanda said as she was twirling her hair using her other hand.

"You mean you are actually doing it and I get to be in it?!"

"Yeah of course!" Wanda replied with an annoying laugh.

"What the heck!? You are actually trying to separate Viktor and Rachel?" Wanda's friend on the phone was acting like she could not believe it. Although as a matter of fact, she just just as mean and bad as Wanda. She was actually in favor of Wanda's evil plans.

"Yes. I will do whatever is takes to get my dear Viktor away from that slut. Whatever her name is."

"The slut that you were talking about, I believe her name is Rachel, like, aren't they married now? That could be a big accomplishment for you if you succeed!"

"I don't care if they are married or not. Viktor is still mine and that bitch could not just march in and take him away from me."

"That's the spirit Wanda! By the way, what about the kids?"

"What about them?"

"They have kids, don't they?"

"Yeah... so? As I said, I don't care about anything or anyone. I will do whatever he takes to make Viktor realize that he belongs to me. I don't care about those little bastards." Wanda said as she sipped her starbucks.

"You are really stepping it up, aren't you?", Wanda's friend on the phone was getting interested now.

"Of course! It's destiny doing it job."

"So how are you going to do it, exactly?" Wanda's friend just had to know it.

"It's simple. I will be executing my plan at the annual Spielberg charity ball. I will-" Wanda was not able to finish as she quickly got cut off by her friend.

"At the ball!? You're invited? I thought you would not be because of what happened a coiple weeks ago." Wanda's friend was shocked because it was not a secret to anybody how Wanda creates a big drama at one of Viktor's sibling's birthday party. It was not a secret to anyone how Wanda was escorted out of the party by a security personnel. Everybody also knew how much the whole Spielberg family pretty much despise Wanda at the moment.

"Of course I am invited! My family is a family friend to Nikolas and Anette. It's actually still a mystery to me how they could possibly support her more than me. Like, they actually pick her over me. how silly is that."

"I know right! You are way more refined and pretty!" Wanda's ears practically clapped because of the shallow compliments.

"I know! But anyway, I was invited because I gues they don't want to upset my parents. We are actually one of their biggest costumer." Wanda's family owned a real estate company. Whenever they are building a new community, it's HS Group who was always dealing with them.

"So you got the access at the party... what are you gonna do then?"

"I will approach him when he is alone, which would be easy to do. Guess what! I will drug him! I'll put some drugs in his drink, but it won't make him sleep. He will be just a bit sleepy and disoriented, you know, just enough to lead him somewhere and do a little something something with him." Wanda's grin was from ear to ear.

"Wow! I'm so proud of you Wanda!" Was this girl being serious? Proud of someone who was planning on drugging a married man? This could not be happening!

"You should be, Valerie!" Valerie was just as conniving and bitchy as Wanda but she knew she would not go that far, but she would be happy to help someone do it.

"So Wanda, where do I come in in the plan?"

"Well you see, Valerie, as I said, I will drug him, In order for me to do that, you have to be with me. You will distract him so I could put the drug in his drink."

"Ok, that could be done! I'm so excited Wanda!"

"You is job is not though. After he's drugged, I'll take him somewhere. A little room, maybe? A closet big enough for both of us? I'll think of something when we get there. But after that, from there, I'll try to be all over him. We will have the hottest and the most sizzling making out session ever. Maybe I'll even undress him to make it better. I miss his body."

"I don't see where do I come in in your plan." Valerie was excited on what her contribution would be.

"When Viktor and I are there and making out, someone's gotta see us there, preferably that Rachel whore."

"You actually wanted someone to see you? Wow! I thought it's supposed to be secret."

"No Valerie, it is not a secret. It's an open book, pretty much."

"Why? It does not make any sense to me..."

"Valerie! I know that you're blonde, but do you really have to act like a blonde!?"

"I just thought all you wanted to do was to seduce him." Valerie said.

"Yes I want to seduce him but I also want everyone to see, so they'll think Viktor really loves me. I want his whole family to see that Viktor's true love is me. I don't know why they're so fond of her. Most importantly, I want Rachel to see it with her own two eyes. It will serve her right. It will make her realize she will never ever ever take Viktor from me."

"Oh my... I see it now! That's such a great idea! You're smart!" Valerie practically squealed.

"So basically, your job is to lead Rachel to us. I'll text you when I actually had picked the spot. Lead her there and open the door in the middle of our making out session, once again, I'll just text you when to do it. We'll keep communication the whole night, ok?"

"Sounds good to me! But what if I can't get ahold of Rachel? What if she's not there?"

"If bringing Rachel there won't work, get one of his family, or a close friend of theirs. Maybe even an associate of their company. Just about anyone close to the family will do. If they see it, it will get to Rachel no matter what."

"I'm so excited! You re the best in planning this kind of stuff! I'm glad you're my friend!" Wanda just had to laugh at Valerie. The poor spoiled brat really thougt Wanda was her friend. she only contacted Valerie so she could help her with the plan. Wanda enjoyed being a manipulative bitch.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Minneapolis, it was Rachel who was having a different kind of thoughts. Viktor and her's relationship was still not the best, although it was definitely way better than before. They pretty much tolerate each other,maybe even sweet at times, but they just don't know where do they actually stand. In fact, there were still some topics that were off limits.

After the wedding a week ago, Viktor took her to their new house. The house was not as big as Viktor Spielberg could afford but it was still big for a normal person's eyes.

They never really had a proper honeymoon. They spent that night on a hotel just so they could be alone. Rachel may never want to admit it, but she enjoyed her very first night married to her first and only love.

The next day, they moved to their new house, which was now full of things a young family would have but even after a week later, there were still some boxes that needed to be placed somewhere. Yes, it takes a full week to move all your things and place them in your new home. Rachel and the kids had a lot of things, so is Viktor. Aside from those, they had bought new furniture and new things for the kids. It had been a mess the past week, but on the good side, they were almost finish now.

"Mom! Play with us! Please!" Oscar screamed as he came into halt running into the room where Rachel just opened the last few boxes.

"I can't right now, honey. I'm not done with the boxes."

"Tell you what, this box is your father's and since I don't know where to put these stuff, maybe you could call Dad and he can help me. With that, I'll be done faster then we can play. Got it?" Rachel said as she ruffled Oscar's hair. Her big boy sure is growing up fast. Before she know it, he is driving around breaking girls' hearts. She would not let that happen though.

"Ok Mommy!" then he quickly fled the room to call Viktor.

A few moments later, Oscar appeared, along with Viktor and Alice in his arms.

"Hi Mom!"

"Hi, sweetie!" Rachel returned to Alice.

"Babe, you need help?" Viktor asked Rachel.

"Yes. Aren't these boxes yours?"

"Oh.. yes. Yeah, those are mine."

"Well I don't know where to put these... uhhh..." She was holding a trophy. In fact, the whole box is full of trophies "trophies for uhh... hockey? I didn't know you play hockey!"

"I played some hockey since I was a kid. I got serious when I was in high school. I played a bit in college but I stopped. I stopped long before I met you. I havne't mentioned it to you before?"

"No you have not!" She laughed. Her thoughts wander again. She had always found hockey players attractive. A hockey player is one of her fantasy. Maybe that's why she had been drawn to him ever since she met him. No wonder she fell for him.

"Yeah I must have forgot to tell you. Why? I know you're thinking of something."

"Never mind it." He found her too adorable he just had to kiss her.

"Ewww Dad!" Hollered Alice.

"That's gross!" Oscar agreed to his sister.

"I forgot you rugrats are here. Come here! Join me and Mommy!"

"I think we'll play downstairs!"

"Ok, but be careful, honey." They left the room, leaving just Rachel and Viktor.

"Rachel, babe, do you have a dress?" asked Viktor.

"Why?"

"Out family is having our annual charity ball. I've got to be there, which means you've got to be there too. You're my date."

"I've never been to a formal ball before. I don't think you'll want me there, Viktor."

"Don't be silly. All I want you to do is be there with me. That's all that matters." Viktor assures her.

"I'm not sure about this, Viktor..."

"Come one, babe. Some of my colleagues are going to be there. I want them to meet you. Besides, it's for charity. It's for a good cause." Rachel did not really want to go to the charity ball. It's not because she does not have a dress to wear but because she was feeling something. It felt like something is about to happen at the ball.

"Come on, Rachel. Emma, Elizabetha and Margaretha are going to be there too, if that makes you a bit more at ease going."

"Ok, fine. I'll go." She finally gave in to Viktor. She could not resist those dreamy green eyes.

"Thanks, babe. It means so much to me. You'll have fun there. I promise." Viktor finished off with a hug.

"I hope so. It can get really intimidating you know, being with rich people. I feel so small around them."

"That won't happen. I promise." Viktor hugged her again, this time, with a kiss.

Neither one of them had a single idea on what was about to happen.