Status: Please give it a try and give me some feedbacks! :)

Look at Me

Epilogue - The End

Ten months later...

"Alice, why don't you join your brother in the party downstairs?" The Spielbergs were throwing a big party of Alice and Oscar's fourth birthday. They sure were growing up fast. Rachel has insisted on having a simple and intimate get together. Viktor, however, had insisted otherwise. Since it was the kids' first birthday since knowing him, he wanted the party to be grand and special.

"Mom, I want to play with the baby." Alice was talking about Tatjana. Two months ago, Rachel gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl. They named her Tatjana, after Viktor's great-grandmother. Tatjana, like her older brother and older sister, pretty much looked like Viktor.

Blame his dominant genes!

Rachel did not mind though. She did not mind having a kid who resembles Viktor who she loved so much.

"I told you Alice, dear, Tatjana is not old enough. She is just two months old."

"Please? I want to carry her and play with her?" Alice insisted. True to her words before, Alice really did adore her younger sister. Oscar was not happy at first but over time, he showed adoration to Tatjana. Rachel knew Oscar would be the protective and caring brother to his sisters.

"Alice, Tatjana is still a baby."

"But Mom, Oscar and I are babies too but we can play." Rachel almost laughed. Rachel and Viktor had always call their kids babies even though they were actually toddlers now.

"Yes but Tatjana is different. She is new born. Her bones are not hard yet, besides, she does not want to play."

"How do you know?"

"She'll cry. Do you want her to cry?" As much as Alice and Oscar loved their younger sister, they hated it every time the little baby cried. They just wanted to cover their ears. "Besides, dear, she needs to eat. I bet she's hungry. I'll feed her now." Rachel found it awkward to breastfeed while someone else was on the room, even her own kids!

"Ok, Mom. Come downstairs, ok?"

"Yes, dear, I promise. I'll come down after I feed Tatjana. Tell your brother he can't have dessert unless he eats something else first. Got it?"

"Yes, Mom." Alice leaned down and kissed little Tatjana on the forehead. "I love you baby Tatjana. I hope you grow up fast so you can play with me and Oscar."

Rachel could not handle the moment, it was so sweet! "Alice, I'm sure she loves you too."

Alice quickly left the room leaving. Viktor then appeared from a connecting bathroom. His grin was wide and his eyes were practically flashing. His eyes were saying something. He could wait no longer to be with her.

"Rachel, is Alice gone?" asked Vitkor.

"Yes, she just went downstairs. It's ok to come out now." He did and quickly went to her. He devoured her with a smoldering kiss.

In truth, Tatjana was not hungry at all. Rachel just needed a reason to get Viktor alone with her. These two were unbelievable! They will grab every opportunity to be "alone" with each other. It did not matter if it's the kids.

Rachel put down Tatjana into her crib. The little baby, much to Rachel's luck, was tired and slept immediately.

Since declaring their oath of undying love to each other, ten months ago in Viktor's hospital room, they decided to go all the way. Go big or go home, right? Ever since, they did not hesitate to shout to the world that their love.

Rachel and Viktor was making up for the lost time they should have been spent on being happy together.

Alice arrived downstairs and found her brother playing at the humongous ball pit along with other kids. The kids were children of the Spielbergs' family friends. Their uncle Robin was supposed to be supervising the ball pit but he was thirty feet away, socializing with eligible girls.

All the other Spielbergs were at the party too, except for Emma who was late.

"Alice, where's Tatjana?" asked Oscar to his sister.

"Upstairs."

"Where's Mom?"

"I told you, you should get Mom."

"She does not want to go down here."

"Mom and Dad are probably kissing again." What?! Oscar and Alice had probably caught their parents in one of their many hot make out session. Viktor and Rachel should be more responsible. The kids did not need to be seeing all of that!

"Probably."

"Come one, just play with us." Alice hopped on the big ball pit and joined the kids.

"Robin!" Emma shouted at her brother. "What did I miss?"

"Oh, look who's here. What did you miss? Uhm... probably the whole damn party."

"Geez. Calm down. I was late, sorry." Emma put her hands up in a sign of defence.

"Well, the kids were looking for you. They were excited to see you. Way to let them down."

"Calm down. I said I was sorry. Where are they anyway? I may have been late but my gift would make up for it."

"My gift is the best though."

"Are we seriously having some sort of competition here?"

"I don't think so. All I'm saying is I'm going to be their favourite uncle for a long time."

"I highly doubt that! Just tell me where they are!" Emma shouted.

Robin pointed to the ball pit where the kids were having the best moments of their lives. Emma, along with Robin went straight to the said direction.

"Aunt Emma!"

"Hi Alice and Oscar!" She hugged them.

"You're late!"

"I know, I'm sorry. My gift would make up for it though."

"Can we see them now?" Asked Oscar excitedly.

"No silly! Later!" Emma said as she pinched Oscar's little nose.

"Can you go get Mom and Dad?"

"Why, Oscar? Where are they?"

"Upstairs. We tried to get them but they don't want to be down here." Oscar informed his aunt.

"Really?" Emma said as she raised her eyebrows.

"Yes."

"What are they doing?"

"Probably kissing again."

"Oh my God. You've seen your parents kissing and you guys think they always do that?" Emma could not believe it. "Here, tell you what, they're probably making another baby, after Tatjana, do you want to have a sister or a brother?"

"Emma! They don't need to know about that!" Robin has stepped up.

"I'm just kidding, Robin! Alice, Oscar, I was just kidding. Don't mind that."

"Ok, but will you get them, Aunt Emma?" asked Oscar pleadingly.

"Fine, but you and Alice should go with me."

"Ok."

"Robin, you coming?" asked Emma.

"Nah. I'm good."

"Suit yourself."

Emma, along with her cute little nephew and niece, went upstairs to fetch the lovesick Viktor and Rachel. Turns out, they did not have to knock on their door because the couple had emerged from their room, completely dressed. But it was obvious something happened. It was obvious from their looks. They even act like teenagers!

"You guys should get a room." said Emma with a loud "ugh."

"What? Why? We're just walking side by side." said Viktor trying to act like he did not know what Emma was talking about.

"You can't fool me, Viktor." Emma could see the looks in the couples' eyes. Every time Rachel look at Viktor, it was obvious she had fallen deep into Viktor. Viktor's stare was saying he was feeling the same. They were perfect for each other.

Emma felt jealous. She hoped to find the perfect man for her. Hopefully, soon.

The end.

---

Seriously, thank you guys for reading it and putting up to this book! even though it's my first, it still received some support, and I'm grateful for that. Please, tell me what you guys think!

I tried to end the book with this epilogue as best as I can. I really tried to answer all questions and end all cliffhangers. Hopefully, I can get the chance to write something for Emma.

Once again, thank you all!

-tsarbobsburgers