Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

I Tell You, You Tell The World

Brian just stared at me in disbelief,"Are you serious?" He asked ignoring Payton's presence. I nodded my head smiling. Brian's shocked face turned into a smiling one which made me satisfied. He opened his arms drawing me into them. "I can't believe it!" He swung me around causing me to get dizzy.

"Okay Brian. I get it." I said breathlessly. He put me back onto the ground. Payton then cleared her throat loudly. Brian's gaze turned on her and he squinted his eyes. "You know you look like a girl I dated in high school." My eyes widened and so did Payton's. "Um...of course you don't remember me. You know your rules in high school-hit it and quit it."

I shook my head. She just knew how to screw something up. "Payton?Yeah, you look a lot like her! Damn woman where have you been?" He hugged her and I gave her a death glare. "Not to be rude or anything but why in the hell are you in my house with my girlfriend?"

They drew back from the hug and Payton looked at me with desperate eyes. "She's my cousin. I invited her over today just to hang and shit you know?"

Brian nodded looking back and forth. "Wonder why you both look a lot alike." I licked my dry lips and turned to Syn,"I can't wait to tell the guys the good news." I only said this so that I could get rid of him. "Oh fuck let me go call the guys. Dammit I'm going to be a fucking dad." Brian scurried away trying to find the phone.

"Why the hell did you say that? I'm sure he wouldn't have figured it out if you didn't give him a hint." I harshly whispered pulling her over by the door. "Well if you hadn't lied and said you were pregnant maybe I wouldn't have said anything. Now what happens in a few months when you're not showing? How the fuck can you be pregnant without a baby making you look like a cow?"

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic speech,"I'll think of something. I got this far by myself and I can go farther." Payton shook her head,"Well good luck with that. I have to go and tell Josh that I'm pregnant." She turned and left leaving me there alone.

"Babe this is so cool. We have to go and buy a crib, car seat, bottles, diapers,-" "Brian! The baby isn't coming for another eight and a half months. I'm sure we can buy that later." I tried calming them down.

Damn, I almost feel sorry for the jackass. I didn't possibly think he would be this happy.

The doorbell rang and Syn got up to open it. He called everybody over for a celebration. They all came stumbling in one by one."There's the soon-to-be mommy!" Johnny yelled walking in. I rolled my eyes mumbling,"Shut up shorty."

Val came in and practically jumped on me and when Brian saw he said,"Hey now she's pregnant with my baby. I don't want him or her coming out with five toes." Val smacked her lips,"Oh please." She paused and looked at me,"I'm so happy for you!" She cheered.

I bit my lip smiling,"Thanks. Have you and Matt made up?" I asked hesitantly. She gave a small smile,"Well when I left last week me and Matt got into an argument and just told each other how pissed off we were. Then afterwards we had make up sex."

My eyebrow raised. Didn't she said she wanted something romantic/ This girl was so crazy. But I did forget to talk to Matt for her. "That's...good right?" She smiled signaling that it was okay. "Well I have to check up on Syn." I excused myself and went out the room. I was a mess and I knew it. If Syn didn't do what he did this would have never happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Check out my new Zacky V. story: Stilettos, Lighters, And Cigarettes

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!
Love you all.