Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Our Past Screwed Up My Future

"Hey babe." I looked up to see Jacob heading over to me. I don't know why he continues to go out with me. I'm a dorky sophmore and he's a senior.My hair is too straight, a dull brown, and I wear glasses.

"Hey Jacob." He planted a kiss on my cheek and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Has your sister been sneaking out again?" He asked looking me over. "How did you know?" I asked running my hand through my hair.

"You look tired. Doesn't she have a key?" I nodded my head saying,"She doesn't like coming through the front door." As I talked to Jacob there was roar of laughter coming from the tables across the tree me and Jacob was sitting at. I rolled my eyes annoyed,"Do they always have to be so loud?" I complained.

Jacob shrugged,"Looks like they're having fun to me." Of course they look like they're having fun; they smoke, drink, party, have tattoos and piercings, and have plenty of sex. I looked at Jacob to see his longing to be within that group.


That was only the beginning of the end of me and Jacob and our relationship. I would never have thought I would never have thought I would be where I'm at right now- In Brian Haner Jr.'s arms. But not only that supposedly pregnant with his demon child.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler chapter of Jade and Brian's past. Next chapter will be up today.
If you haven't read the other chapters you won't get this one. Sorry it's so short.

PLEASE COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!