Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

My Doctor Has Part Of My Past

I slowly and cautiously removed myself from Brian's arms and slipped into the shower. Who was I kidding I needed to go see Dr. Portlen for a friendly visit.

When I reentered the room Brian was sitting at the edge of the bed with a guitar in hand. "Writing me a song?" I joked grabbing the lotion bottle.

"I'm making the baby a song."

When he said that I felt really guilty. I shook off the irrelevant feeling and smiled. "Well I'm going now." I said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"He asked jumping up.

"Um..." I couldn't think of a single lie to use so I told the truth...or something like the truth. "I'm going to see the doctor for a check up because the baby and all." I shook my head saying,"You wouldn't want to go anyway. It's really boring and long-"

"No I want to go." He interrupted. I rolled my eyes figuring he wasn't going to change his mind.

When we got their I signed in and sat back down. "So are you going to come in with me?" I asked hoping he would say no.

"I have no fucking clue. Probably."

"You don't want to go and watch the doctor feel all up on me do you?" Brian's head jerked in my direction in my direction.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I was definitely going to get my way.

"Well he has to check if I have breast cancer and all that stuff." I rolled my eyes explaining.

"Seriously? Fuck I should have been a doctor."

"Then you would have been feeling on guy's balls."

"Ugh, then why couldn't you have a woman doctor?" He asked. I gave him a disgusted face.

The door opened and Mr. Portlen walked in. "Jade Ryder?" I stood up and Mr. Portlen well Tom, took a good look at me with a shocked face. "Lead the way Mr. Portlen." I said raising an eyebrow. He took me into his office.

"So you finally got knocked up?" Tom asked putting his clipboard down acting smug.

"Not really. See Mr. Portlen it would be a shame if a famous doctor like you have a dangerous past." I locked the door and slowly walked towards him.

"You got your way now I'm going to have my way."

Tom's face turned a ghostly white and he took a large gulp of his own saliva."What do you want Jade? Or shall I say Arionna."

I winced at the sound of my real name. "Don't you call me that bastard. Now I want a fake ultrasound picture of the baby I'm 'pregnant' with." I smiled.

"I can't do that. How can I possibly-" He stammered on.

"Find a way. Or you just won't have a job anymore."

"You are a screwed up bitch you know."

I smirked taking a seat, "You can only blame yourself and one other." He swore under his breath kicking the trash can.

"You fucking bitch. You see why I did what I did because I knew this is how you would turn out."

"Oh really Tom and what is that?" I asked crossing my legs."A manipulative, conniving bitch." I tried to act civil with him but I was done with it. "Shut the hell up Tom and do it!" He opened the door and walked out. I smiled in satisfaction and leaned back.

When Tom Portlen walked back in with the ultrasound pictures in his hand and my eyes lit up. "Here and don't open your mouth about anything."

My face hardened as I snatched the paper out of his hand,"Sexually harassing and raping a teenager isn't exactly easy to be forgotten. I see your future in flames. Burn in hell jackass." I walked out feeling a little better.

I put a smile on for Brian and walked towards wrapping my arms around him. "What? Is the baby healthy?" He asked looking worried. I nodded showing him the picture. When I stepped back Brian was turning the picture in every direction. "Fuck does it have a pussy or dick?" My mouth dropped and I snatched it out of his hand.

"I'm only two months you idiot. You can't tell if it has a dick- if it's a boy or girl." He laughed placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you." He whispered. With me feeling all giddy and hot by the sound of those three words I barely got "I love you" out.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry it took so long but I have a rule- No writing during a break
I had a two week break but it's over and school is back on =[
I HAVE ESCAPE THE FATE'S NEW ALBUM!!! It freakin ROCKS.
New character contest
[Brian's Ex Girlfriend]
Name:
Look:
Personality:


PLEASE COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!